Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Want someone to roleplay with

Started by Anonymous, July 01, 2005, 05:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hi everyone I am new to this particular site although i have been playing similar rpgs for awhile. so anyway I am looking for someone to roleplay with. If anyone is interested please let me know.

Goldie

Surely!  I'm definately up for that!!  What type of role play are you looking for?  I have a few who are currently unoccupied....but if none of them fit the bill there's no harm in making someone who does!!

Anonymous

Hmm I dont know. my character Artemis is very good natured and has a nice personality. So just pick one of your characters and throw them together with her and see what comes out. Conflict or friendship either way sounds really fun. Just start up a thread somewhere and I'll be there!

Goldie

hmmmmmmm.........

I actually already have a thread started from who knows when with a character that I haven't given a new home...because no one replied....lol...........I'm not sure how much you'd take to a guy who has no idea where he is, doesn't talk much.....and has quite a bloody past......

I could write something new, but considering I already have that one...hmmm.....would you like to pop over to that thread?

(A Life for a Life, Dark Mage Village---if interested)

Anonymous

A lost soul is exactly what Artemis would love, she likes to help. I will see you in the village.

Anonymous

Uhm, I'm going to follow you two if that's OK. I'm too antsy to wait for people to respond to me on the thread that I jumped on to, and I really want to get this party started.

Anonymous

Its totally fine with me, more people means more rping  :lol: