Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The predicament

Started by Ycharley, November 18, 2012, 04:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ycharley

Lumina and Adrien had been riding in silence for about an hour as they tried to hunt down there last hope. They had been arguing the night before because of Adrien's nature. He was always trying to seduce her in one form or another, and she was getting to her wits end with it. Lumina then felt a hand slip up from her waist, grabbing an ample handful of her breast. With a scream she practically threw him off the back of her horse. He hit the ground with a hard thud.

"I told you you son of a..." Lumina  took a deep breath, calming herself, "that was your last chance, now your going to walk the rest of the way," She finished.

Adrien huffed, crossing his arms, "You know you like it, I'm the only man that has the calls to even think about touching you.. you wretch," He retorted as he started to walk.

"That's right, keep pushing, you want me to explode don't you," Lumina replied, nudging Midnight, her horse to go a little faster.

Zane

Zane loved to walk through forests. Especially during hours just before nightfall when the sky was cast with darkening rays of red and similar hues. It was by far the prettiest time of day. Also by far the most active. Many of the day creatures were hurrying off to their dens as the creatures of the night began to prowl. But tonight something was off. The permanence of noise that echoed throughout forests on nights like tonight was virtually nonexistent. It was worrysome. Zane had his bow out and an arrow notched. He was ready. He hoped.

Ycharley

Lumina looked down at Adrien, "Use your powers demon boy, tell me how close we are to this magic priest or whatever," Lumina said looking down at Adrien.

"That would be Mr. Demon man to you," He retorted as he stopped, closing his eyes. He was going against his instincts and heading to purity, something his whole being screamed for him not to do. "He's close, and I think he sense's me, he's brighter," He replied after a few moments of silence.
"Well point us in the right direction demon boy," Lumina said yawning.

"North, really wretch, don't get us killed, you might not like dying and all of that, but I like the carnal pleasures too much to die," Adrien replied as he started walking along side Lumina and her large war horse.

Zane

Whatever the presence was that cause the silence of the forest was, it was getting closer. Setting in like a doom. Zane pondered if he should run away or go after it. it was somewhat troubling to consider abandoning the forest like he just did. He started to march south, towards the presence drawing his notched arrow.

((Sorry for the short post))

Ycharley

(Relax, it's all cool :) )

"Demon boy," lumina continued in a mocking way, "I see something, is that the man?" Deep down she didn't need his answer, she knew she felt it. She jumped from her horse, running towards him at a full sprint, she was ready to get rid of this unwanted infliction. "Please," she called, "don't shoot I need your help."

"Do you know how desprite you look, it's kinda sexy," Adrien called after her with a dark chuckle, he would defeantly haunt her dreams that's night. He was determined to have her give into pleasure, he knew she wanted to.

Zane

Zane almost let the arrow fly when Lumina came running to him, he would have had it not been for her desperate plea and the fact that the presence was not coming from her but from her travel companion. He turned the arrow on him. "Help? With what?" Zane didn't know the creature who could make forests be silent but he did not trust him.

((got to go for the night))

Ycharley

"No no no, don't shoot him, if you kill him I'll die, something has connected me to this incubus, your the only one who can break the connection," Lymina pleaded.

"Why don't you get on your knees while you beg, I get he'd really like that, he seems like that type of man," Adrien said, crossing his arms in a nearly threatening way.

Zane

Zane did nothing, he did not lower his bow nor did he take his eyes off Adrien. "I don't know much about connections but that sound like an empathy link. Spirits can use it to save and lengthen the life of a mortal. I've heard of mortals living upwards of two hundred years because of it. If the maker dies they both do and vice versa. I wouldn't know how to break one though. There is an old wind spirit in the next village. He might."

Ycharley

"I'm no human, so I need no suc connection, and your just goin to leave me to whatever this demon has planned for me, every night is like hell to me, I haven't slept in like three days so I wouldn't have to sleep," Lumina replied a dark tone of disappointment in her voice.
"As I told you all alone beautiful, your all mine, you should just give in and enjoy," Adrien starte to tempt as she led Lumina's horse closer.
"I told you he wouldn't be able to help, and neither will the wind spirit, we are connected, why fight it, why not embrace it?" Adrien continued

Zane

Zane nearly growled as Adrien came closer. "I may not be able to kill you but I do know plenty of things that will not kill you," Zane did not like the half demon, from his aura to the way he talked to and treated Lumina. Zane glanced over to Lumina, "I shall see what I can do, but now it's getting late and I was about to make camp." Zane motioned to a nearby tree for Adrien to tie the horse to.

Ycharley

Adrien tied the horse up, smacking Lumina's bottom as he passed by.
Lumina nearly growled with frustration, clinching her fist into tight balls. The pendent on her neck starting to glow as she glared at Adrien.
"Now what are you going to do baby, zap me?" He asked with a dark chuckle.
Lumina crossed her arms, turning her back on Adrien, wanting to be as far away from him as she could get.
Adrien then turned to Zane, "You torture me when we are awake, I'll torture you in your dreams," He replied almost as a threat.

Zane

Ah the sweet taste of victory. "My dear man," he spat, "Forest spirits have no need to sleep, I myself haven't slept in, I think it's three weeks now. Now touch her like that again, and you shan't like any moment that you are awake. Women of all races and species are meant to be respected, do you understand?" Zane's breathing was low and shallow, he could feel the adrenalin flowing. he needed to calm down. He then turned to calm down, turning his head to look at Lumina but keeping his ears trained on Adrien, "Could you collect some firewood? there should be plenty of dry kindling around here and grab fallen sticks and branches, they more dry the better."

Ycharley

"Oh, but I can make Lumina's sleep a hell, and I don't think you would like it, or better yet, let me get my hands on you, have you ever been seduced?" Adrien replied, his voice dark, husky.

Lumina did simply as Zane asked, not saying a word, but working silently. She knew that once she fell asleep Adrien would keep his word. Making her dreams range from scenes of hellish lands to trying to seduce her in her sleep. He hadn't tried to seduce her in her waking hours yet but she knew that would be his next step. Especially if he could get her to submit in her dreams.

Zane

Zane merely grunted at the seduction remark and motioned with the bow for Adrien to go sit by another tree. He was getting tired of this being. As soon as he sat, Zane embedded an arrow a touch left to his head. "Don't move" was all he said. Then set about making a fire pit. When that was finished he sat across from the pit and stared at him, "that should be enough firewood for now."

Ycharley

Adrien laughed, "What are you going to do, shoot me, I dare you, so you can watch little miss creature of the light die, and suffer just like me," He retorted to the arrow being shot to him, his voice full of arrogance. Lumina was doing her best to ignore Adrien, bringing the wood to Zane. She wanted Adrien to just up or fall asleep or something, but he never did, he was constantly nagging or bragging or trying to seduce.

Zane

Time to knock him down a notch or two, Zane thought as he set about building a fire. "My flint stone is a bit wet, can I use yours dear?" He spoke softly to Lumina. Truth was it was a coy to distract Adrien so he could get a few herbs out of his bag. He knew that her stone would be in one of the horse's saddle bags which meant that she would have to get near Adrien.

Ycharley

Lumina nodded, she walked to her horse, digging into her saddle bag for a minute until she finally pulled out what she was looking for. She tossed the stone gentle up and caught is as she turned around, facing Zane. She walked to him, handing him her flint stone and sitting across from him. She was ready for the fire to be lit, already starting to get cold.

Zane

"Thank you my dear" he smiled to Lumina, happy that she had helped cover him getting the herbs, which were now beneath the kindling in the pit. "Why don't you tell me about yourself. And a bit about him if you don't mind." He started striking the stone and spraying sparks on the tender and susceptible wood.

Ycharley

"My names Lumina, I'm a noble, I've honestly lost track on how old I am, I went to bed one night and woke up with him in my room, and I could tell something was different. I can just feel it I suppose, like me and him are connected. Like if he pinched himself too hard I'm sure I'd feel it," Lumina started, the built up frustration clear in her voice.

"He is a incubus, and sense we have this connection and can't seduce anyone else, his power's have been cut off to everyone but me, so I think he is getting sexually frustrated because he isn't getting any here, he is constantly try, he's always in my dreams, always there, I can't wait until I can just have time to myself," Lumina finished with a sigh.