Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Characters Deleted?

Started by Gar, January 19, 2013, 09:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gar

Hey, I have seriously neglected to get on. My profile was deleted(named the same as my current one), and it, along with my characters, have been sacked. I was wondering if they were still lying around in a trash folder somewhere? Named Gar and La'Tsella, in the Wanderers and Independents section. Thanks if you can get this fixed, but if you can't, I guess I can make new ones. :/

Gar

Also, I noticed that one of my friends who made his profile literally a day after me (Pingar5) still has his account.

Tally

We keep all character profiles.

Here is the code for Gar:

[size=20px][b]__________________QUICK STATS[/b][/size]
[b]Name-Gar[/b]
[b]Age-17[/b]
[b]Gender-Male[/b]
[b]Species-Elf.[/b]
[b]Ethnicity-Gar is [i]from[/i] Serendipity, but isn't actually Serenian, though he was born there.[/b]
[If applicable. Is the character Serenian, Adelan, Connlaothian, Thanati, Essyrni, Yoreiqi, etc?]
[b]Height-6'5[/b]
[b]Occupation-Mostly wandering adventurer, helping out people for coin.[/b]
[b]Residence-He usually just sleeps in trees, or in Inns when possible.[/b]

[size=20px][b]__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF[/b][/size]

[b]Physical Description
    Gar has dark, dark pine colored hair, going about halfway down his neck. His hair is tousled-wait, [i]very[/i] tousled at that, looking like a raging brown fireball. He has sky blue eyes, a fairly small nose, and smallish lips. He has thick eyebrows that form into a point on the sides. He has elvish ears sticking out of his hair slightly, also. He is always very bandaged, but not so much injured. He has a wrapping around his neck, covering up blackened skin from a terrible burn. He wears a red t-shirt sort of thing, roughly made from linen. He has a diagonal and horizontal belts, the diagonal holding a few throwing knives on the front, and a gigantic greatsword named Flamereaver on the back. He also has his dramatically curved knife suitably named Agony through the front of the horizontal belt, placed upside down for easy access. He has wrappings covering burns also around his waist, on his shoulders(resembling shoulderpads), on his elbows, on his ankles, and on his arms(somewhat resembling gauntlets with holes for fingers). He wears loose-fitting dark gray wool pants, with two pouches on each side, about hand-level. One of them holds smoke capsules(basically concentrated smoke jammed into a chestnut), and the other is La'Tsella, his companion's residence(That will be explained in La'Tsella's application.). He also wears dark brown leather boots, overlapping his pants at ankle-height. There are strange red symbols on the sides, and red bindings on the back. Also, Gar's wrappings covering up burns do literally nothing other than cover up the burns. They are merely scars. Pretty bad ones, but still scars. He dresses light, mainly because he always travels, and so he is not ever very protected.[/b]

[b]Personality
    Gar has a fiery personality. He is calm and gentle normally, but can be pretty out of control sometimes. He is admirable, but will do literally anything within his comfort zone for coin, seeing he is flat broke most of the time. He seems to get out of hand sometimes, but he means well, and hates not being trusted. He also can hold a mean grudge for a very long time. His personality is also one of his great flaws. He is not very trusting at first, and will sometimes put his friends before himself, as he values them greatly.[/b]

[b]Magic/Abilities
    Gar is a renowned fire mage, but he barely uses his magic anymore. He finds it more fun to do what he can on his own, rather than dabbing his energy away hurling fireballs(Not to say he doesn't like to hurl fireballs.). Gar is a powerful fighter, being able to swing Flamereaver, a mithril(steel/silver) blade nearly 4 feet in length like it was a broom, but is also agile enough to use Agony, a curved knife, just as effectively. He also has this odd ability to remember his sole past life. He has a fatal flaw, though. Water burns his skin. He can drink ale and mead without much difficulty, however. He is not a drunk, though. Too much water can kill him. Gar also doesn't feel pain very much, as his nerve endings are burnt. This can be good, as well as bad, as he never knows how injured he is.[/b]

[b]Relationships
    Gar and La'Tsella are extremely good friends. He trusts few with the gift of his friendship, and he has known La'Tsella for a long time.(Not sure what else to say...)[/b]

[b]History
    Gar has lived away from civilization most of his life. He grew on his own, never knowing his parents. He was thrown away from his home during a massive storm, and couldn't find it again. As he wandered, he met La'Tsella, who seemed to be a tiny person!(Or at least, a wingless fairy!) Thus he begins a new life as a traveling adventurer. He doesn't remember much else, but he [i]does[/i] remember his past life. He was still Gar, but he was much different. His hair grew so long, it went 3 feet down his back, then! He was a powerful mage, born from a goddess of fire crafting his soul out of a volcano. He resided in the Muddy Pugilist, an inn. He managed to live up in the attic, cramped of all space! His magic was passed down, but he has no magic staff strong enough to withstand his raw power, so his magic either gets out of control, or he can't use it at all.(The past life sounds like a terrible Mary Sue, but it's really just summarized from a [i]really[/i] long story.)[/b]

[size=20px][b]__________________THREAD TRACKER[/b][/size]
[b]Current Threads[/b]

[b]Complete Threads[/b]

And here is the code for La'Tsella:

[size=20px][b]__________________QUICK STATS[/b][/size]
[b]Name-La'Tsella, nicknamed 'Tsella[/b]
[b]Age-16[/b]
[b]Gender-Female[/b]
[b]Species-Either a tiny elf, or a wingless fairy.[/b]
[b]Ethnicity-She lives in Serendipity, where she came from is unknown.[/b]
[If applicable. Is the character Serenian, Adelan, Connlaothian, Thanati, Essyrni, Yoreiqi, etc?]
[b]Height-Roughly 5 1/2 inches.[/b]
[b]Occupation-Traveling adventurer that tags along with Gar![/b]
[b]Residence-In Gar's right side pouch(Sounds odd, I know.).[/b]

[size=20px][b]__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF[/b][/size]

[b]Physical Description
    La'Tsella is really small, as said up there. She wears a white robe rimmed with gold, it is more of a fancy handkerchief than a proper robe. She has long, very light grey hair that is swept back over her shoulders most of the time, and very light grey eyes, also. Her elven ears are usually pointing out the sides of her hair. She doesn't wear anything else, considering no clothes are her size.[/b]

[b]Personality
    La'Tsella is very kind. [i]Very.[/i] She will not be able to resist any urge to help someone. She also is very dangerous when she loses her temper. Once her temper has been lost, she will go berserk, and try to take her anger out on anyone in her way. That being said, not much can anger her other than Gar's half witted comments he makes sometimes. Poor Gar. Anyway, La'Tsella is very smart, and loves puzzles of all kind. She has a deep love for Gar, but it hasn't surfaced yet, so she doesn't even know it yet.[/b]

[b]Magic/Abilities
    La'Tsella deals with holy magic, not that it requires her to pray constantly. She can purify most anything, and can use holy light as if it were a laser. She despises dark magic of all kind, for reasons unknown to her. Her flaw in her magic is that she has no staff her size, so she runs out of energy quickly, therefore making her use mainly healing spells.[/b]

[b]Relationships
    La'Tsella is a very close friend of Gar's, and is always trying to make new friends when she can, to the annoyance of Gar. She is way too trusting most of the time.[/b]

[b]History
    La'Tsella doesn't know much of her history other than being found by Gar, and taught to use magic by him also. Gar says that when he found her, she was in great pain, and he couldn't be sure if it was from shrinking from another mage's spell, or her fairy wings being ripped off. She also had amnesia at the time, so she doesn't remember much of her past at all.[/b]

[size=20px][b]__________________THREAD TRACKER[/b][/size]
[b]Current Threads[/b]

[b]Complete Threads[/b]

Gar