Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

looking for an outlet! (re: a new thread)

Started by Anonymous, July 11, 2005, 12:34:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Oh my gosh, I need to get my glasses. *eyes twitch*

I'm seriously thinking about making a new character, and I was just skimming through some of the threads, and didn't see anything that I was comfortable just latching onto.

SO! I was wondering if anyone hasn't had the chance to use a character that they really like.. then link me to their stat page so I can get a better feel for them and make a new char that really complements them well.. That way RPing will be very smooth and hopefully beautiful.  :)

I'd prefer to make a male character, by the way.. just because I've got my Elven chick. I'd like to do something a little on the different side.

Anonymous

Well, I don't know about an unused character, but I have one that I just created, who is in this thread Afraid of Rain.  His character stats are in my siggy or HERE.  His name is Grum and he is a currently new species just introduced to SotE.  I also have a race of rabbit looking people called the Burr.  Take a look and tell me what you think you can do with him.  Maybe you could make your own race and start a new character from there, that would be on a very different side.  Whatever you decide, I hope that we see some awesome shiznaz from you.  Thanks a bunch.

Duckie

Anonymous

Yeah.. I don't like doing Furry/animal characters, though. I'm really bad at them, and they don't interest me.

I'm more of a humanoid.. human based in general type of RPer.

So, any takers?

Anonymous

Well, I think I have a burst of my muse. There is a character buzzing in my head, trying, DESPERATELY to form. But I'm not sure on ANYTHING about her. Just she'd be female and human-looking and I'm already contemplating that she would have power of this energy type balls that she can sum up at any moment. I have the thought that she's not above thieving to survive, and she tries to say what's on her mind but often messes up. And she's a people-pleaser, at least what I was thinking. But alot of times as I get to know and rp that character they evolve into something else. I was thinking she could have some moods like me, and she may be a bit of a pessimist, but can scrounge up optimism for her friends are serious matters. She's confused and also has fueding ideas or thoughts. Now, her looks.. what I guess she has brown hair, rather short, DARK purple/plum eyes, she's not perfect, she's more of a baggy-clothed person, but not where it hinders her. she constantly has a blue hat on and a piercing [or tattoo, debating still] below her left eye of four dots. Height.. she'd be about 5 foot 4, maybe a little over, possibly still growing, and her age is.. undefined, but she basically appears at the tail end of maturity. I'm also thinking she can be extremely shy in situations she is unsure about, and knowing her that's alot and probably anything to do with people she doesn't know. She is always scrounging for something to say and when she's not alone she hates silence. Usually. And she has a low tolerance for children but loves animals. Lol. >>' I have yet to conjure a name, but she should be joined soon. lol

Anonymous

Sounds sweet. I'm gonna make a dude.. which is cool because I love RPing males.. (mmmhmmm). I have to think about exactly what I want him to be, but I'm gonna go with a human, probably.. late 20s. Not so much a warrior, but he's scrappy. Hold on, I'm gonna go make him up. :-)

Anonymous

*beams* Yay! I'll go make up my girl too :3 XDD *hobbles to finish it* You like playing males? XD I can't play males, I royally suck. I play mostly females, maybe 5 males in my entire RPing career [4 years] LOL xD

Anonymous

It might take me a while. I'm kind of meticulous.

Right now I'm deciding on what to make him.. He's half human and half something else. Because I want him to have untapped magical abilities that he's only recently discovered due to the fact that he was a love child  :shock:

But I have his name. Jedrek Ralbofski - that's right. Polish like me. :-) and half of his history ironed out. Hmmm.. what to do.

Anonymous

Oooh! Awesome! I make my characters names up, for some reason I just have to do that. her name is Nyutahi, which she probably WILL have a full long name, only she doesn't use it. And I just sketched out her basics, I'm going to add stuff on her soon ^_^

Anonymous

Haha, I have to have crazy detailed stuff immediately. Right now, I'm doing the appearance.

Anonymous

Anonymous

You start the thread.. it'll be sweet. In Adela, because that's where I live.. dum dee dum.

Anonymous

LOL. Okies! No problem, I just finished her appearance and the basic good stuff now. I'll go do it!

Anonymous

OH! I POSTED UNDER "Attempt to Steal" or something like that, LOL. xD