Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

What a Man Wants [VisualSpice] (M)

Started by Ivory, January 01, 2013, 07:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivory

Kathryn had no complaints -- or didn't, anyway, until there was another sharp crack nearby that seemed to make the whole world tremble with its force.  With some effort, she pulled away from him long enough to stand.

The rain and mud dripped from her slender figure, and her hair had uncoiled from its braids to fall around her shoulders.  She peered upwards at the storm a moment, then looked to the King of Thieves.  They would have to find shelter soon or die in this storm.  The winds pulled and pushed heavily at the trees around them, as though trying to uproot them, and she could hear the dull crashes of limbs or, perhaps, entire trees, falling in the forest around them.

"Dekka, we need to find somewhere to wait out the storm!" she shouted, unsure he heard her words even though he was right in front of her.  She wondered if her little shack would still be standing come tomorrow -- but that was too far anyway.  "There is a cave!" she decided, then turned from him to get her bearings.

Choosing her direction with the care of a woman accustomed to the woods, she grabbed his hand and pulled insistently.  "Come on!"

They reached the cave in one piece -- if just barely.  It was a muddy hike of nearly ten minutes, fraught with the dangers of falling branches, high winds, and lightning -- but they made it.  From the outside, it really didn't look like very much -- just a yawning chasm in the ground protected from the elements and sight by some large rocks.  For Kathryn in her furs, the opening was a bit tight, but she slid through easily.

"Give me some light," she murmured.  There were no torches nor lanterns down here -- only Dekka.  Already, the storm seemed a world away!  "This goes back some way," she said, pointing towards the back of the cavern.  Once beyond the mouth, it opened up into something that was almost roomy.  "There's a small pond in the back, and the water is color of an emerald.  It's warm throughout the year."

visualspice

As romantic and crazy as it seemed, Kathryn was right. It was getting down right dangerous, especially as heavy, old trees were easily getting uplifted, and even as they moved, he found himself needing to hold ont her, and nearby trees, to simply push through to get to the cave. Once inside, he didn't need to be told twice and let his power burn freely, where it started as a tingle within his blood, and soon as small flame was lapping around his hand.  Holding it forward, it lit the way, and soon the pair were moving into a more cozier center while the storm still whirled outside. Everything out there seemed to go to black, and he heard a terrifying noise tear past. It was as if the winds were trying to drag them out of the damn cave.
"Shit!" he let the fire on his hand go out, his arms wrapping around her fast as he held onto a whatever he could and kept Kathryn close. Just when he thought his arm was about to break from the force of the suction, the twister outside moved past, leaving Dekka on his knees ad breathing heavily against Kathryn's forehead before he looked down to her, brushing a hand across her hair and asking, "Are you ok?"

Then, his lips twitching into a nervous, but suave grin, he had to ask- "So you say there's a small pond deeper within the cave?" He leered her a moment, though in truth, they both looked worse for wear, the storm doing quite a number on the two.  A dip in the pond could work wonders on their nerves and the dirt.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

Kathryn squeezed her eyes closed as the cave became a natural wind tunnel and the force of the winds tried to tear her from Dekka's arms.  She clung to him as desperately as he held onto her, until, at last, the winds ceased.

And then, for a moment, there was only the sound of their breathing.  She offered him a grin of her own, then pushed herself to her feet on unsteady legs.  She was almost certain he would be able to hear her knees clacking together...

Even so close, the darkness in the cave was nearly complete, and there was only a shadow where the other stood.  It was enough for Kathryn to find his lips with her own in a impassioned kiss.  Her lips slid over his jaw to his ear, murmuring almost sweetly, "If you can find it.  Count to 100.  Out loud.  If you move even an inch before then..."  Her lips touched his lobe in a tender kiss.  "I'll be very disappointed."

With the rules to the game laid out, she vanished into the darkness with a giggle that seemed to echo off the walls.  Kathryn had been in the cave enough to know how to find the spring -- and that, for the most part, the path was clear of dangers to someone without a lantern.  It didn't take her long to find the spring, and, for just a moment, she cocked her head to listen for Dekka's counting.  Satisfied he still played her game, she removed the heavy garments that had protected her from the chill and stepped into the warm water.  To the far edge she swam, and it was here that she settled on a natural bench in the side of the pool to await Dekka's imminent arrival.

visualspice

Dekka quirked a brow, uncertain what she had meant, but then tilted his head back as he understood.
Ah, a game of cat and mouse- and the mouse got 100 beats on the count. He smirked at her dangerously but simply nodded, green eyes glittering in the dark.

"I suppose a little game couldn't hurt us." Truth be told, he could use the 100 beats to calm down his racing heart, and mind. "One... two.. " his voice would carry through the cool cave, hanging through the shadows with it's richness, with it's dense baritone as he continued...
"Ten.... eleven..."

And as he continued to count, his lips stretched into a grin at the sound of her ghosted laughter. This ought to be fun. But she ought to realize... he was very good int he dark. Especially since she was playing with fire.
"One hundred." Pushing himself up (though the cave was a lot more shallow here, so he had to lean over, lest he hit his head, he began to stalk forward, grinning from ear to ear as he called out, "ONE HUNDRED!" again to let the count repeat itself as it echoed around in the dark.

The chase was on.

It took some time, as he was disoriented, but eventually the storm outside faded away as he pressed on deeper inside the cave, his hands smoothing across the cool rock walls as his green eyes cut through the darkness. There was just enough light from the moon outside, and the storm, to light up a faint trail, ad she might have heard his boots crunching against the ground as he approached.  After a series of short turns, eventually the cave spilled open into a larger room that felt warmer and more moist. He smirked, spotting a dark shadow of a figure inside what he presumed to be water. And as he moved forward, his boots stepped on something, and when he looked down, he realized it was her clothes.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

"There you are!  I nearly came back to search for you," Kathryn commented, her tone a languid and relaxed purr as she watched the shadowy figure enter the cavern.  The water splashed quietly around her as she shifted from her perch, wading forward to lean against the opposite wall.  The rock against her bare body was warm and smooth, formed naturally through centuries of water steadily eating it away.  "You can swim, can't you?" she added, tone teasing.  It would be a shame if he couldn't!

This was a dangerous game she was playing -- and with a dangerous man.  The thrill of the hunt, the threat posed by the storm, the mystery of the Dekka Blade, the taboo of associating with an unrepentant mage, the promise of a tryst inside a secluded cave while her father and fiance sought her...  It was an alluring cocktail, and it sent Kathryn's head spinning.  It seemed the culmination of the wild side of her personality...and Kathryn could not stop herself from upping the ante that much further with a daring dip in the warm pool.  She was helpless to it -- but, even in that state (and knowing just how unfair it was to ask this of him), she knew she could not compromise her family's honor by becoming too carried away...

"If you behave yourself," she added, "You can join me, if you like."

visualspice

"Well, well, well," Dekka began, thumb snapping out the ties that bound his clothing, loosing first at his shirt, then pants, before kicking off his boots carelessly to the side. "Lady Kathryn, naked and alone in the water.." his voice was low, but deep as it carried across the haunting glow of darkness between them. "And here she asks me to play nice?" The question was posed just as his clothing dropped in a single motion to the ground. Those too, were kicked needlessly aside. All that was left of his clothing were his jewels, the metal glittering against his ears and the rings catching onto whatever faint light was reflecting deep within the cave, even as the storm winds howled and tore at the entrance. That meant nothing to him, for his green eyes were locked upon her.
And his gaze was predatory, leering her from a distance as he moved to take a few steps into the water, not even enough to clothe his naked form.
"You play a dangerous game, Lady Kathryn," he informed her. "Bad boys don't play nice, and you're toying with a thief."
Not just any thief.
The king.

Ivory

"Am I?" she asked, feigning ignorance.  Her eyes swept over his silhouette, the details of his form obscured by shadow, then locked onto his eyes as her smile grew.  "Games are better when played with a partner.  And so much more fun when you can't predict the outcome..."  Her soft laughter sounded like a choir of bells as the sound cascaded off of walls and water surrounding them.

A dangerous game indeed...

"Be warned, Dekka Blade, I know this chamber well...and though you may have cornered the mouse, you have not caught her yet."

visualspice

Dekka paused in his approach, tilting his head at her question and then slowly smiling as he rose a hand up, a gentle flame flicking off the tops of his fingers. An orange glow danced off her form, shadows hugging her, sweeping and fluttering about as the same orange light cast upon his own face, his lips growing into a wider smile as his silence, and simple gesture of magic, were to prove to her he was not deterred by these games she wanted to play in shadows.

"You seem to forget I have clever ways of taking what I want," and slowly, he let the flames die out from his finger tips, his eyes never leaving her body, even in the glow of the dark. "And I have a feeling you and I might be on the same page as to what we want." He took another bold step forward, voice soft, yet gruff as it carried between them like a hard whisper. "And what I want is well within my grasp." And then he reached out for her suddenly, aiming to gobble her up within his hold in attempts to seduce her with a hot kiss...

OOC: You can decide if he grabs her or not, I'm game for whatever you have in mind <3

Ivory

He really did make this game so easy...

Kathryn's amused giggle was cut off by his sudden lunge forward.  On land, he might have had her; the water, however, delayed him just enough for Kathryn to slip beneath the surface of the pool with a gasp.

Her hands and feet found the rock wall, and she pulled herself along beneath the dark, still water in silence.  Her hands moved along the wall and the floor, searching for a familiar landmark that would tell her her position...while above her, Dekka caught only the wall in his attempt to corner the young woman.  Silence but for his own movements in the deep pool were, momentarily, his only companions, and it stretched on...and on...and on...

Kathryn finally found what she sought just as her lungs felt about to burst.  She was on the other end of the pool from him now, in deeper water near the spring that fed the pool, and it was here that she swam to the surface.

Her breath came in soft pants as she relished the heavy air of the cave...and then she laughed.  "That was pathetic," she chided, purring even as she teased him.  "Surely you're not to be outdone by the pampered daughter of a lord...again."

visualspice

Dekka's grin cut even through the darkness.
Oh, he liked this sort of game she played. Peering over his shoulder to where she had swam away to, he slowly turned around and casually leaned against the wall.

"If I liked doing things the easy way, I wouldn't have become a thief." He prided himself in a good challenge, and raised his head, peering over at her form across the pool.
"So tell me, Lady Kathryn, are you really a virgin? Cause if not..." he let his voice chuckle as he took a few steps forward in the pool. "If I get my hands on you tonight, you most certainly will not."

Ivory

Kathryn's smile was sweet -- so sweet that if it were bottled and sold, it could have been used to top cupcakes in place of frosting.  "Do you think me a common whore, Dekka, that I should spread my legs so readily for a man?  If I were so easily conquered, I do not think you would have taken such pains to pursue me..."

Which wasn't to say she hadn't considered it...  She had dared to kiss a few farmers' sons and played merry games with them in the dark.  All of it, however, had been innocent enough, restrained by the thought of her duties...  Except, of course, with Dekka.  With Dekka, things were different.  It was harder with him, for some reason...and that both frightened and intoxicated her.

As he moved forward, she did too, moving with an equal measure so that they might meet in the middle of the pool.  "Unless I am mistaken," she murmured, "You are not a man without honor.  You would not condemn the life of a woman for a few moments of pleasure.  I have but one duty, and I intend to see it through."  She had stopped merely a foot from him, watching him and waiting to see if he would make a grab for her.  The corner of her mouth twitched upwards into a half-smirk, then, and she added devilishly, "But you have shown me that there are...things...to be experienced and not so easily discovered..."

visualspice

Dekka gave a tilt of his head, his eyes indulgent of her naked body, of which could be clearly take in, even in the darkness. The storm had all but faded from his mind, it's roaring winds but a muffle in the distance as he reached a hand out to touch her arm. But this time his touch was gentle, tender even as it slid lower and lower still before he raised those green eyes to look at her face.

"There are things one can discover, without the fucking mess of sex." He tilted his head the other way now, drawing in a careful breath. "However, I am a man of my words..." and quick as he could, he moved an arm out in attempts to grab her, pulling her close and smashing his lips into hers.
"And if you let me capture you, as it seems I fucking have.." he said, his breath hot, his hands finding their way down her body. "Then your sense of duty is soon going to fail." and he prodded her with erection to let her know exactly what he was talking about before his mouth found hers again.

Ivory

Kathryn did not resist as he pulled her into his arms, even going so far as to tilt her head back to receive his kiss.  They had done something like this before -- but there was nothing but water between them now and nothing further to protect her from his advances.  Her hands, initially caught between them, slid up and out of the way, bringing them closer together still.

His body was hot against hers -- and hers, no doubt, against his, flushed as she was from his touch and kiss alone.  Still, and he really should know better by now, she was not so easily conquered...

She laughed softly, turning her head slightly so that his lips fell upon her throat.  "I let you catch me," she murmured into his ear.  "So you could teach me."

visualspice

His lips went from hers, then to her throat and to her ear as breath came out between kisses, his hands still roaming her body.
"Teach you?" he purred between breaths and nibbles at her lobe. "There's not much to teach.." he told her, a hand moving through her hair, the other one now resting at the small of her back as he moved so she could feel him between her legs. ANd Gods, was she ever hot. He wanted her now more than ever, but even he hesitated as his lips moved down her neck.
"All you have to do is let your body do the talking," he said, teeth scraping against skin.

Ivory

Her whimper was soft, needful and submissive.  Kathryn was probably utterly insane for putting such trust into the King of Thieves -- but he had yet to prove her wrong.  Rough manners aside, he had saved her on more than one occasion...not that she often needed saving.  It just seemed he happened to be present whenever she did!

Besides, she wanted this as much as he did.  And she was willing, as her flushed body could attest.  And she was willing, except...  She couldn't.  At least not until after the wedding, and then no one would know...

"Teach me," she affirmed softly but firmly.  Her fingers twined through his, guiding his hand down her smooth skin to the opening between her legs.  She had allowed him to capture her, after all...

visualspice

OOC: I almost forgot but like there's TOTALLY adult content going on here so just an OOC warning~

-------------

Dekka trembled at her touch as a soft whimper escaped his lips. His hands, now guided by hers, moved, without hesitation, between her legs to where the fire was and there, he paused, three fingers pressing at her opening while his thumb rested upon her clit and gently his hand massaged at her warm, soft skin. However, he did not penetrate, allowing his hands only to please her on the outside while his lips dragged against her's and he hesitated, breath splaying across her lips, always a mere touch away from kissing.

"What would you like to know?" he whispered, fingers itching to be inside.

Ivory

OOC: Yep, totes mature...

A coy look passed over her face.  She was enjoying herself -- and immensely -- but the games were not over yet.  She had warned him she was not easily captured, after all...

"I want you to teach me," she purred softly, so quietly that he had to strain his ears to catch all of it.  "How you like to be pleasured."  She could be a very eager student...especially when it would ensure that she would be soon out of danger...

visualspice

OOC: Still a mature content warning
Then again.. it's Dekka >_>

----------

Dekka shivered at her words.
There were so many ways he could fucking use to describe what he wanted, aside from fucking her brains out right then and there, that his mind instantly went to...
"Swallowed. Your mouth softly around it, licking and sucking," he purred, his voice husky as his lips began to move to suck at her neck before teeth found their way to her ear.
"Swallow me down, take me in as deep as you can go."
Hell, if he could't fuck her, might as well have her eat him up. At least inside her mouth would be hot and wet. Then again, how far would these games really go? If only he could get her intoxicated enough in the heat of the moment...
yes...
there was always hope for that. But he'd settle for a good fucking blow job if this is what it takes to get her to pleasure him. ANd gods, did he ever need her.

Ivory

OOC: Obligatory maturity warning!

Compared to the ninnies at Court, he wasn't all that hard to manipulate...  Then again, he was a man, wasn't he?  And with a title like the King of Thieves, it should not be surprising his ego was as easily as stoked as his manhood...

Her smile was sweet in response to him, proving just how unopposed to the idea she was...

"Like this?" she asked sweetly as she lowered herself into the water.  Her hands wrapped lightly around his length, running gently over the unfamiliar texture.  A moment later, her head disappeared beneath the water, and her lips sealed over his penis.

visualspice

OOC: Still mature 8D

-----------------

Dekka was in a daze. This scene was too surreal, and the thing that snapped him out of it was when her mouth sealed over his member. His eyes went wide before quickly lowering as he shivered under her ministrations.
"G-gooooods..." Her mouth was so hot and wet around him, she'd be able to feel his hard on pulsate against her lips as a hand moved to rest on the back of her head, gripping lightly into her hair.