Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

What a Man Wants [VisualSpice] (M)

Started by Ivory, January 01, 2013, 07:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivory

Kathryn frowned slightly, suddenly feeling a bit guilty -- although she had no reason at all to feel that way.  "He has a pretty garden," she answered, just a bit defensively!

Spotting her dressing gown laid over the chair beside the bed, she strode across the room to it.  It would provide her a small measure of decency, anyway, if not very much...

"But why are you here?" she asked, wrapping herself neatly in the thicker material.  "I assumed you'd disappear again..."

Because, well, that was kind of what he did!  And, also, until she felt no longer naked (which, in her sleeping gown, she practically was), he had her at quite the disadvantage!

visualspice

Dekka grinned as she tried to make herself more modest.
"Do I look like I've.. disappeared?" he inquired, twirling around a small flower he had procured during his castle rendez-vous. 'It wouldn't be proper not to say goodbye." he hefted himself from the bed, his form towering over hers as he approached and handed her the single rose.

"So I'm here to say.." he brushed her hair back and looked into her face.  "My goodbye." and his lips sealed over hers tenderly, softly as he his hands rested gently upon her arms.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

The flower, naturally, caught Kathryn's eye.  She smiled as she took it, enchanted, the state of her dress entirely forgotten as she traced the edge of a petal with her fingertip.  He really could be...quite the charming gentleman.

"Of course," she murmured appreciatively, looking from the flower up into his face.  "I seem to remember liking your goodbyes..."  Almost as much as his hellos, for that matter...

When he kissed her, there was no protest this time.  She let the moment take her -- and Dekka, of course.  It was...all so perfect...

visualspice

The first kiss was chaste-
the second was not, as Dekka's lips melted into her and his hands, moving down the form of her dress. And soon, those curious hands were slipping hungrily beneath the dressing robe as lips continued to meet to hers, again and again and again.
Then he moved them away, pressing them across her cheek, to her neck and...
Pressing his lips to her ear, he moaned, "Lady Kathryn... might we take these activities to the bed?"
and his voice was husky and hungry... and all the sweet, serenading doggedness of the King of Thieves who tried to be, the King of her Heart.

OOC: I will have you know it took me forever to type the simple word 'hands' in this reply!
@_@

ALSO I COULD NOT HELP BUT MAKE THE LAST SENTENCE CHEESY X3
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

Kathryn's cheeks were soon flushed, and  though she should have probably slapped him again, there was that inexplicable thrill that pulled her to him...

That, and, she was finding, she did enjoy being kissed...

As for his hands, well...  There were clothes between them, right?  So as long as he didn't get...overly feely...

"I did tell you I was a lady," she reminded him sweetly.  "And I intend to remain a lady."

Really!  Did he enjoy being slapped?

visualspice

Dekka smiled as he kissed her lips.
"Surely a fun romp under the sheets would not mare your reputation as a woman." he said, kissing at her neck, the soft skin between her shoulder, then to the shoulder and down... and down still until he was on one knee, lifting up her skirts and kissing high up on her legs.

"Why is it that woman have such soft skin?" he breathed hotly against her, kissing up and up... hands moving beneath her skirts.

OOC: Yeah.. he's going to get like slapped or kneed in the face XD

Ivory

Even Kathryn understood how one's wedding night was supposed to go...and what a man might look for if his bride's virginity were called into question.  And she, too, knew that the romp Dekka spoke of would ruin everything!

She glared down at him, though her expression quickly turned to embarrassment as he lifted her skirts, then, once again rage.

Just what in Angsar's name was he doing?!

She wrapped her hand around his neat braid, then without any consideration as to how he might feel, pulled him backwards -- nearly double! -- in her anger!  A blue flame glowed in her eyes now as she glared down at him.

"Dekka, you are alive only because you rescued me from the last man who tried to have his way with me after I told him no.  Would you care to remember what I did to him?"

visualspice

Dekka made a noise and stared up at her with a wide, wolfish grin.

"Why, my lady, I have no intentions of taking away what you want to give out on your wedding night, though the thought has crossed my mind." he took her hand and kissed it.
"There are... ways to having fun simply beyond intercourse in bed." He raised himself off of the floor, bowing to her as he slipped another flower, though it was a bit mashed, from his pocket.

"Perhaps this is a more appropriate goodbye?"
The blue rose sat delicately in his hand, slowly opening and blossoming, trying to push itself back to the shape it had once adorned before being smashed inside, hidden somewhere secret beneath Dekka's clothing.

Ivory

Kathryn made a sound of disbelief and turned away from him, quite deliberately!

"Really?  Did you come all the way here just to treat me like a common whore?"  One paid in flowers, obviously!  She had left the new one sitting untouched in his hand, clearly refusing to accept the gift.

Sitting down on the edge of the bed, she began to plump her pillows, as if that were the end of the conversation.  It would be, too, unless he decided to correct her...

She was not some common harlot -- and if that's all he wanted her for, then he could just go...rescue some other damsel or steal from another family!

visualspice

Clearly, this hand't gone as planned.
Blinking, Dekka flushed a little as he watched her return to the bed.
"You would be upset towards me for just being a man?" he inquired, hesitating, but then he approached.  "I wouldn't be here if I was only interested in what lay beneath your skirts." he told her, placing a hand tentatively on her arm as he stared at the soft profile of her angry face.
"Were I truly that uncivilized, you would have skewered me back in Highheart." he smiled at her, hoping to ease her tension...

but propriety be damned!!
he did want under those skirts..

Ivory

Kathryn shot him a look that all-too-clearly said just how unamusing she found his little joke.

And he was obviously an idiot.

She sighed heavily and set her pillow back down, turning around to face him so that he could suffer beneath her expression of disapproval.

"You've been a thief so long you've forgotten how it is civilized people act, Dekka.  You can't have something just because you want to take it.  And if you offend someone, you apologize."  She glowered at him indignantly.  "And I would prefer to be wooed properly."  The lady glanced down at her hands, then, added truthfully, "It's bad enough that I'm not likely to know my husband.  I would at least like to know my..."  Words failed her.  She turned scarlet, then, and hastily amended, "You."

visualspice

Dekka stared down at her face, his own growing long as he blinked. He, naturally, felt the sting of her words and turned away a moment, smiling and scowling about it as the truth in those words rather hurt.

"Well, forgive me. it's been..." he thought over the words. "Quite a while since I could indulge myself in any sort of wooing..." he leered her, but let the fire faded away as lips sagged to a frown.
"I'm sorry." he said after a moment. "You're.. " he laughed briefly, just once. "You're right." he turned around, rubbing at the back of his stiffening neck as she shook his head, pacing.
"But I suppose it's what one is to expect when they confront me. It is all about the chase and challenge." he admitted, then studied her, her face beautiful when scarlet.

His lips lifted leftward.
"So you want to know me?" he gave a smug grin, not commenting on.. what she had meant to say of it.

Ivory

Two apologies in one speech!  Well, well, well, it seemed he did have some manners after all!

"You're forgiven," she answered with a slight smile, reaching out to pat the mattress beside her.  It was an invitation to sit, and a sort of peace offering.  He had apologized, after all, and it had gone no further after she had put him back in his place.

"And, yes, I do want to know you.  I don't think it's a selfish request."  Her hand smoothed out the sheets, and, hesitantly, she added with a slight smirk of her own, "And, just so you know, I do like the kissing..."

So, she wasn't willing to give up all of the naughty things...  Just the Big One!

visualspice

Dekka leered her, but only cautiously before he took a seat, slumping over slightly to be more at her level as his hands rested on his thighs.
"I thin you forgive to easily," he said, slicking back some of his hair. He stared at her, listening to her intents and couldn't help but try to suppress his grin, but it soon won over his face. He shrugged.
"Yes, kissing can be a fun game," he said, eyeing her up, but not daring to make the first move as his eyes captured hers into his own.
"And I do like games.." he informed her, suavely.

Ivory

Kathryn's eyebrows rose, although she was openly laughing now.  "Are you complaining?  I could take it all back..."

She wouldn't, of course -- she liked him too much (inexplicably!) to do that.  No, he would remain comfortably forgiven...

Of course, that did leave the question of just where they did stand...  She eyed him for a long minute -- but, although she wanted to get to know him (and, really, she did!), neither of them were exactly forthcoming in their information.

She blew out another sigh -- a sort of resignation -- and said, "Oh, come over here, then.  But slow this time, Dekka.  I've never kissed anyone before."  Well, except him...and those hadn't exactly given her time to really figure out what was happening before they sent her head spinning.

visualspice

Dekka's smile broadened, his face, wrinkling in wicked delight.
"But Lady Kathryn, you're giving up too easily," he told her, slipping closer to her side as he pressed his hands on the bed around her and leaned over her, lowering his face close to hers.
"I thought I told you I like a challenge," he breathed, ensuring his breath was cool upon her lips, and also, ensuring that she would make the first move...

It was quite more exhilarating that way as he leered her, more hungrily this time.

OOC: Yep.. worse conversationalists EVAR

Ivory

"I thought I made it clear," she murmured, her smile growing slowly as he moved in closer to her.  "I don't care what you want, dear Dekka."  It certainly seemed that way -- though, of course, it wasn't entirely true...  She just wanted to be treated with some measure of respect!

Her hand went to his jaw again, settling against the beard that was, slowly, growing back in.  It was still prickly, and it made her laugh a little to set her hand down upon it.

"You poor, poor thing," she teased as her hand moved down his throat to rest on his collar.  She didn't move to meet his lips, however -- at least, not right away.  Her fingers slipped into the collar of his shirt, guiding him with her as she leaned back on her mattress.  Only once she had made herself comfortable did she finally lean forward to join their lips once more.

visualspice

Fingers spread across her body as his lips melted to hers. A fire burned in his belly, in his loins, in his breath and against her lips as he kissed her, pressing his body over top or of hers as their lips ground together, and together, and together as he cupped her face, only parting to breath.

"Gods... Kathryn.." he moaned against her lips, but saying nothing more, she'd be able to feel the reason he moaned through her dress, but he didn't press the issue, only let his lips become ever tamed by hers.

Ivory

OOC: Wandering into mature territory, kiddos!  Cover your eyes!

Once again, she found herself swept away and into a very different world, where all that mattered was the way their bodies felt against one another and the deepening kisses they shared.  Of course, all of this was new to her -- the quickening of her heart, the rush of blood to her head making her dizzy, and the longing she felt to let him touch more of her...

It was invigorating -- especially because he shouldn't be here.  Of all the men in all the world, the very last man she should be letting kiss her like this or touch her like that was Dekka Blade.  And that made the moment so much more delicious...

She rolled her head back against the pillow to offer him her throat, sighing in delight as his mouth soothed away the tingles left by his rough beard against her skin --and at other tingles as well.  And she hadn't minded his hands on her hips, she thought, reaching up to capture his hands and guide him there.

It wasn't entirely appropriate -- but they hadn't crossed any real lines yet...not the solid red ones, anyway; the little gray lines were already miles behind them.

visualspice

OOC: A mature moment D:

*holds up stop sign* do not read if you are offended by such things!

IC:

The King of Thieves shivered as his hands were guided south, and he gripped her fiercely, smiling through a kiss before he began to nurse against her throat, the hair on his chin digging, scraping at her throat as he began to move his lips downward across the soft skin just above her breasts and slowly, ever so slowly he began to grind his hips into her, as a soft moan escaped him...
while his hair tickled at her skin, his face now buried heatedly into her chest as his lips worked away at her, his beard nearly rubbing her raw.
"Kathryn," he moaned, his face returning to hers, breath against her lips, tongue rolling over them to taste them. "Kathryn..." he spoke her name again, lips brushing her cheek...
then again.. "Kathryn.." into her ear...