Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

HurrY. up. AnD. SavE. ThE. WorLD. Nehru!

Started by Anonymous, July 12, 2005, 02:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"Okay, Fish," Nehru started as she walked down a sidewalk in Adela Village, despite the lingering throbbing headache she still suffered from. "If you were the Heart of SotE, where would you be?"
The green-skinned, bat-winged mascot from the Cute Mascot Association who was sitting on Nehru's shoulder like some sort of conscience fairy or something as par usual, scratched her chin and guessed hazardously, "...hollywood?"
"Hollywood?" Nehru shook her head quickly, which was bad for her in the head as her aching brain felt like a glob of Jello in a hamster wheel rolling down Mt. Fuji. "No. Not Hollywood. Couldn't be Hollywood. Um...ok, let's try this: Fish, if you were the bad guy, where would you go to find the Heart of SotE so you could destroy the world?"
Fish gasped, and her eyes got really big and watery and worried as she held a hand over her mouth in surprise. "i'm...i'm the bad guy now?"
"No, no, no, hypothetically," reassured Nehru carefully.
Fish gasped, and her eyes got really big and watery and worried as she held a hand over her mouth in surprise. "i'm...hypothetically the bad guy now?"
"Nevermind. You're not the bad guy, Fish. Don't worry about it," said Nehru as she began to think of another plan-
!!!!
"THERE YOU ARE!! OOOW!!!" F-Zero exclaimed as he pretty much popped onto the scene outta nowhere and jammed away on his guitar.
"SHE'S COMIN' TO SAVE THE DAY!!!" Kelly yelled as she pretty much did the same thing that X did just a second ago.
"Hi you two," Nehru greeted deadpan as a sign that read 'Kill me now' appeared spontaneously on top of her head, and Fish poked the sign with a stick. "Sorry about getting you two caught up in that back in the DMV."
"Don't worry about it! I mean, we almost shot you in the face so it was least you could do! OOOW!!" F-Zero settled the matter with big grin and a loud note from his guitar.
"Yeah! The doctor said my spleen would heal up back to normal in two weeks so everything's all good!" Then Kelly's excited tone of voice got a little more grave as she warned, "Oh yeah, I think you might want to know that we were followed..."
Nehru perked an eyebrow. "...Followed-"
"Ooo! Nehru!" cried out a scarily familiar Femme-inine (<- Look, I cracked a funny!) voice.
!!!!
Before Nehru could react to anything, she was viciously tackle-glomped from behind in such a devastating fashion that would've made every Quarterback shiver in fear and have nightmares for three months. When she came to twenty minutes later, she noticed that she was staring at an imprint of her own face in the sidewalk, that Fish had been trying to revive her by splashing tiny little buckets of water on her face, and that it felt like she had a devoted Love Interest latched onto her back and squeezing whatever life she had left out of her all while rubbing her head against the back of her neck over-lovingly.
"Femme..." Nehru choked. "Let...go...Femme..."
"Oh Nehru!" Femme purred caringly. "Ooo! I know you're soooo busy on your silly little epic quest and all that, so I freed myself from the Melovingian's evil clutches for you!"
"But I gave you to the Melovingian..." Nehru just barely managed as her face started turning blue.
"Ooo! It was so terrible!" Femme started in that 'Feel sorry for me' tone of voice. "He made me dance for him and feed him grapes and walk his dog and get the mail...*sniff*..."
[EDIT:] Nehru slithered out of Femme's vicegrip like a snake and got back to her feet.
Femme glanced around as soon as she discovered that she was hugging air instead of her beloved hero. She crawled back up onto her knees and put her hands in her lap almost invitingly, "Ooo... Playing hard to get!" The pinup winked.
"Alright! I really need all of your help!" Nehru announced to her comrades. "If you were the Heart of SotE, where would you be?"
Everybody reached into their pockets and put on their funny-looking thinking caps.
"I don't know! XD," announced Femme gleefully.
"Wait a minute," Nehru interrupted cautiously. "What was that?"
"What was what? What? Where?" F-Zero glanced around rapidly and nervously as Kelly got down on one knee and wielded her guitar like a hunting rifle.
Nehru tiptoed back over to Femme carefully, examined her observantly, and said, "At the end of Femme's sentence. What was that?"
"What was what? XD," asked Femme with a big open smile, completely oblivious.
"That!" Nehru pointed at Femme. "There it went again! Did you see it?"
F-Zero squinted and replied, "Yeah...I think I saw it. XD,"
Fish yelped and pointed at the rocker, "he's got it too now! XD"
Kelly pointed at Fish screamed, "Ahh! Now you got it! XD"
F-Zero shrieked and pointed at Kelly, "You got it too, dude! XD"
Femme latched onto Nehru's leg and proclaimed enthusiastically, "Ooo! Nehru, I'm scared! XD"
"What are these things?? XDDD" Nehru stopped cold when she realized what happened.
"Wow...you certainly got the worst case of it," said Sama uncaringly as she strolled casually up onto the scene.
"Sama! What are they?? XDDDD," Nehru blinked, then screamed and clamped her hands over her mouth.
Sama whistled in fake awe, "And it's getting worse. Well, since I could hear your plaintive cries for help miles away, and since I just finished 'packing', I'll give you one last helping hand before I move to the new site." Sama produced a cigarette at the flick of her wrist and lit it with a flame that shot up from the index finger of her other hand. After taking a quick drag she continued, "Those things at the end of your sentences are called Smilies by the web community. What the web community doesn't know is that Smilies is actually a highly contagious disease whose only symptom consists of randomly appearing combinations of symbols arranged in such a way that it vaguely resembles some sort of face. You have to remember though that no matter how happy or excited these implied faces might look, the person who has Smilies is actually suffering excruciating pain. Also, the more frequent the Smilies appear around that person, the worse off they are. Trust me, I've seen some really, really nasty cases of Smilies."
"What're we gonna do!?" Nehru asked, getting panicky.
"Don't worry, I have the cure," Sama said calmly. She pointed down with her index finger and continued, "All you have to do is check that box that reads 'Disable Smilies in this post' and that fixes very thing. If you notice, I already took the liberty of doing so for you."
"We're cured!" F-Zero and Kelly hugged one another excitedly.
"yay!" celebrated Fish.
Femme cuddled up closer with Nehru's leg and looked dreamily up at her, "Ooo! You saved me from the evil Smilies, Nehru! My hero!"
Nehru sighed a breath of relief and wiped some sweat from her brow.
"Anyway, you have fun with your whole 'Saving the World' thing. I need to talk to some guys from that other website about owning every enterprise at the site." With that, Sama flicked her cigarette away and walked off.
Nehru clapped her hands together, "Ok, now that we're cured of Smilies, we need to-"

<center>"Hiiiiiiiii!"</center>

The door to the shop that Nehru and company were standing in front of burst open and a literal hurricane of wind came roaring out that sounded a whole lot like an excited and gleeful 'Hi'. Then, a girl dressed in all black with annoyingly-blonde hued hair bounced out and threw her right arm high up towards the sky.
"It's ten o' clock and everybody knows what time THAT is! Yes sir! The great and wonderful, fabulous and stupendous, uber, mega, knock-my-socks-off store is now OPEN for business! Come one, come all! No pushing! ONE AT A TIME! Oh, look, what do we have here!!!" The girl clasped her hands together and nearly thrusted her face into Nehru's own. "Customers! CUSTOMERS!! We got customers!!! Well don't just stand there looking silly, COME ON IN!!! We're the one and only, the best there is, the store like no other, your one stop shop for EVERYTHING!!"
"But-" Nehru tried.
Too late. The girl wrapped her arm around everyone in Nehru's group and yanked them all inside the store, causing Fish to pitifully squeal "help!" as they were all reeled in.

Anonymous

"Hi! My name is BUNNY and welcome...to the ANTI-HERO shop!!" the girl flourished her hands as if to show off the shop's interior.
Nehru and crew glanced around, and she said cluelessly, "The what shop?"
"But don't take MY word for it! TAKE A LOOK AROUND!!" Bunny wrapped her arm around Nehru and company again and began to take them on 'the tour' of the store.
As she passed the surly manager of the Anti-Hero shop, Grave, who was busy polishing his prized crossbow at the front counter, he spoke to her curtly, "You really shouldn't be so loud, Bunny. Ruins the atmosphere-"
"But LOOK I got customers! Okay! Thanks, Mr. Manager Man!!" Bunny practically drive-by explained herself.
Then, having reached her first stop, she dumped Nehru and company down roughly and picked up one of the hats from the shelves, "We, the Anti-Hero shop, always stock the best and LATEST gear for all you grim and dark and SO FANTASTICALLY COOL anti-heroes! We've got clothes in EVERY COLOR OF THE RAINBOW to include black, black, black, BLACK, black, black, black, gray, and occasionally for the daring anti-hero, red!!! We also showcase the best HATS around, because everybody knows that EVERY anti-hero needs his trusty HAT!!!!!" Bunny thrusted the hat in Nehru's face just as she was about to say something. "Would ya LOOK AT IT!!! It's a thing of BEAUTY!!! Something that no anti-hero should be without! And would ya look at this! THIS MODEL comes with the ULTRA COOL ability to actually BOOMERANG back to your hand ON COMMAND should you ever lose it while battling the forces of EVIL!!!!! OBSERVE!!!!"
Bunny threw the hat like a frisbee, and it sliced around the store scaring the jumping beans out of the other customers and knocking a stray cat through the ceiling before it did indeed boomerang back around to her hand.
"That was awesome!" Kelly gushed, getting totally engaged with the display now.
"Um...I got a question-" Nehru started-
"Question? QUESTION!! We got questions!!" Bunny smiled enthusiastically ear-to-ear leaned forward so suddenly that her back snapped loudly and conspicuously. "Well? Whaddo we got? Huh? Let's hear it! LAY IT ON ME!!!"
Despite the fact that Nehru's ears were still ringing from Bunny's loudspeaker voice, she asked timidly, "Well...um...you wouldn't happen to know where-"
"Where I can find you a FANTASTIC DRESS for your GIRLFRIEND????" Bunny interrupted loudly enough to drive invading aliens back to their home planet in fear. "OF COURSE!!! Come with me!!!"
Bunny wrapped her arm around Nehru and the bunch before any of them could escape and carried them all over to a section of the store that housed all sorts of dresses...that were all black, of course. She dropped them unceremoniously in a pile and quickly took a dress off of the rack and held it in front of herself to display what it would look like when worn. "Isn't this GORGEOUS!!!?!?! I personally GUARANTEE that your girlfriend will be ONE HUNDRED PERCENT satisfied with this dress and that you'll get some nookie-nookie at least TWICE a night if you were to buy this for her!!!! WHADDOYA SAY!!!?1#4!!?"
Nehru was stunned speechless, and Femme capitalized by grabbing Nehru's arm and rubbing her head up and down on it lovingly. "Ooo! Nehru! Don't you think I would look so pretty in that dress...?"
As Nehru shook her arm up and down and Femme stayed latched on with superhuman strength as Fish watched in awe, she attempted to clarify the misunderstanding. "Femme's not my girlfriend! She's just a demented Love Interest who just clamped onto the first pitiful idiot who opened her cage, which was me! Look...Bunny, I'm not an anti-hero and I really don't want to buy anything, I just wanted to ask-"
"DON'T WORRY!! We have TONS more stuff in stock!!!" Bunny interjected quickly, almost even more excitedly and overly-enthusiastically than before, if that was possible. "COME WITH-"
"Hold on! Just a sec!" Nehru managed to buy some time-
"Nehru?? What are you doing here?" asked a surprised and painfully familiar voice.
And she glanced towards it to see, "Dirk??"
"HELLO!!!! WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE!?!?!?" exclaimed Bunny as her attention was brought to Dirk.
"Oh...crap..." Dirk squeeked, terrified.
And the chase was on as Bunny's extremely short attention span forgot all about Nehru and her friends and targeted Dirk. "Hey! WAIT!!!! Where are you going!?!?! We just got in a MEGA LOAD of stuff that I personally GUARANTEE you will love to death and pieces!!!! COME WITH ME!!!!"
"Nooooo....!" Dirk cried out as he was captured and put into a headlock by Bunny as she began to give him 'the tour' of the shop.

After avoiding Bunny and Dirk as if they were infected with Smilies, and sneaking around as if this were Metal Gear Solid, Nehru and her party finally made it back up to the front counter and to perhaps a less loud and excitable person who worked at the store.
"Why are you twits sneaking around my shop under a cardboard box?" Grave inquired flatly, not amused.
"Oh, sorry," apologized Nehru from inside the box.
Solid Snake walked up to them and snatched the cardboard box, saying gruffly as he walked away with it, "I'll be taking that."
As the store manager was polishing his prized crossbow, he asked the group levelly, "Alright. See anything you like? You guys don't look like your average anti-hero types, but we can fix you up in no time."
Looking at the manager's crossbow apprehensively, Nehru said cautiously, "No...um...I just came here to ask you a question if that's alright with you?"
"Shoot," Grave agreed roughly as he continued to polish his prized crossbow.
And she asked the question, "Do you know where to find the Heart of SotE?"
!!!!
Grave dropped his crossbow like a piece of junk, quickly reached under the counter, pulled out a gigantic double-barreled shotgun and shoved it right in front of Nehru's face. "Why do you want to know about it???? Are the evil prophesied by legend that was going to try and destroy the Heart of SotE?????"
"He's packin'!! Not cool, dude!!" F-Zero exclaimed as he hid behind Nehru.
"Duck and cover!!" Kelly called out as she hid behind Nehru.
"eeekk!!" Fish shrieked as she hid behind Nehru.
"Ooo! Nehru! He's got a gun! Save me!" pleaded Femme way too enthusiastically to be afraid as, yes, she too hid behind Nehru.
And Nehru put on her best smile under pressure. "Eh...heh heh...I'm actually...um...you know...the hero?"
*KERCHAAK!*
Nehru and rest of them cringed in terror, but Grave lowered the huge firearm. "Ay? So you're the hero prophesied by legend that was going to try and save the Heart of SotE?"
"something like that," Nehru squeeked, still cringing in fear of buckshot.
Grave rested the shotgun on his shoulder and said direly, "In that case, we have a lot to discuss, little one. Come back into my office."

Post-Post Tidbit: -The Anti-hero Shop's customer testamonials

"The place has some really nice ties. That's usually the third stop on 'the tour', right after you get your neck broken but before you get legs twisted by their sales representative. No, I'm not gonna say her name...I don't want to remember...oh god. Oh god!"
-- John Constantine, 100% satisfied customer

"I like the hats. Hats are good. Very good. Bunny showed me how good the hats are. I like the hats. Hats are good. Very good. Bunny showed me how good the hats are. I like the hats. Hats are good..."
-- Van Helsing, 100% satisfied customer

"The Anti-hero shop is the best thing since acupuncture needles. They had everything I needed to hold my own in the chaos of the War of the Spider Queen. Wow...I'm still in shock, trust me. But the town healer said that the damage to my spinal cord won't be permanent, so everything's okay."
-- Pharaun Mizzrym, 100% satisfied customer

"At first, I was like 'Integra is just yanking my chain again', but when I got there, Bunny slapped some sense into me. Literally. The Anti-hero Shop has everything you'll ever need. No one's breaking your arms to go there, but I wouldn't put it past Bunny if I were you."
-- Alucard, 100% satisfied customer

"Me, Squall, and Zidane were all chillin' one day when we stumbed across the Anti-hero Shop. Normally we're pretty straight-edge guys, not total Anti-heroes, but Bunny convinced me that we'd all look better in black leather after Zidane didn't have any teeth left and Squall was bleeding from places I didn't think you could bleed from. I'd recommend the Anti-hero Shop to anyone who has a friend that needs a good pulverizing."
-- Cloud Strife, 100% satisfied customer

"i canf folf sraif wifouf my feef!"
-- Zidane, 100% satisfied customer

"My eyes!! MY EYES!!!"
-- Squall Leonheart, 100% satisfied customer

Anonymous

"Have a seat," offered Grave after they all entered his office.
Nehru glanced around; it didn't help that there were no seats in the office. So everyone plopped down on the floor, with Femme cuddling up awfully close to Nehru and resting her head in her lap and Fish sitting on Nehru's shoulder.
Grave pulled out a drawer in his tiny desk and extracted a very old and very large scroll from it. Then he sat down in front of Nehru and started to tell his story, "My days as an anti-hero are long over, little one. I've done pretty much everything you can do on an epic quest, and then some. I'll tell you, little one, that it wasn't easy. After all my time, this is what I have to show for my life as an adventurer," Grave patted his scroll. "This ancient scroll was buried ages ago. I've translated most of it, and what I discovered was something incredible. It was a prophecy, little one. Do you want to know what it said?"
Nehru nodded her head like a little, wide-eyed, mesmerized kid.
"Well," Grave unrolled the scroll and took a look at it, "to quote it exactly, it said: 'You should start up a shop for Anti-heroes and hire a insane girl named Bunny to work there.'" Grave did a double-take on the scroll and corrected himself, "Whoops, stupid fortune cookie fortune." He picked up the little piece of paper that held the 'fortune' and tossed it away. "This is the real prophecy: 'Doom is coming. The Heart of SotE is going to be attacked and destroyed. Only by finding and training a hero can Spirits of the Earth be saved from certain destruction.'"
"That's it? That sucked!!" Kelly complained as she crossed her arms in disappointed.
"Yeah, dude, you're gonna have to come up with something better than that!" F-Zero was equally not entertained.
(F-Zero and Kelly give this prophecy two thumbs down!)
Grave scowled and leaned forward dangerously, "You two listen to me! I spent most of my whole life to uncover this prophecy! Plus, this prophecy has the Money Back Guarantee - Guaranteed to be 100% true and accurate and occur within your lifetime or your money back! So I'd be scared if I were you!"
As F-Zero and Kelly were basically turned to stone by Grave's angry stare, Fish squeeked, "eep!"
"Ooo! Nehru! The prophecy is going to come true! Save me!" pleaded Femme with too much enthusiasm to really be scared.
Grave rolled up the scroll and tossed it over his shoulder. "Do not be completely afraid of the prophecy coming true. Like it said, if we can find and train a hero, we may yet have a chance to stop the villain. And that is where you come in, little one. It's up to you to stop the villain and to save SotE from total destruction."
Nehru nodded. "Okay. Can I ask you a question?"
"What is it, little one?" prompted Grave.
She cocked her head to the side and inquired curiously, "Why do you keep calling me 'little one'?"
"Hello?" Nehru attempted to make contact with the man.
"...Well," started Grave in an embarassed tone of voice. "Alright...it's always been my dream to find a little apprentice and to call her 'little one', okay? I think it's...cute."
"So, little one," Grave began as if the last two minutes had never happened at all, "do you have any questions about what you must do?"
Fish raised her chibi hand.
"Yes, you there," called out Grave.
"well, um, i was just wondering," Fish began humbly, her eyes growing ever more begging and pleading. "in all your adventures as an anti-hero, did you ever run across some uber loot like...oh, i don't know...twinkle wings?"
Grave perked an eyebrow. "Nope. Never heard of such a thing."
Nehru raised her hand.
"Yes, little one," called out Grave.
"Um...well, I know what I'm supposed to do, but I just don't know how to get there. I have no idea where the Heart of SotE is supposed to be. Any help?" she asked desperately.
Grave sighed and rested his head on his hand. "Sorry, little one. The prophecy doesn't say exactly where the Heart of SotE is, and I have no clue myself. But, maybe you could search the place where I found the scroll and perhaps that will give you some answers."
"And where's that?" asked Nehru as she crossed her fingers and started to repeatedly whisper to herself 'Please don't let him get interrupted. Please don't let him get interrupted...'
"Well," Grave started slowly. "My journies as an adventurer took me to many places, but I finally found the scroll in-"
*dun* *dun-dun* *dun-dun-dun-dun-dun*
*dun* *dun-dun* *dun-dun-dun-dun-dun* ...

"what's that sound?" said Fish as she glanced around.
Nehru just smacked her forehead and dragged her hand slowly down her face.
"It sounds like..." Kelly started.
"Music!" concluded F-Zero.
*dun* *dun-dun* *dun-dun-dun-dun-dun* ...

"Ooo! Nehru! The forces of darkness are coming to capture me again! Save me!" Femme was way too excited by that to be worried.
"That music...I know that music!" growled Grave.
"Why...?" Nehru drawled to herself as she saw the situation getting ready to spiral out of control...once again.
Grave stood up and grabbed his huge shotgun (<- which he stored in a plot hole for safe keeping until this scene), then stomped towards the door back to the store, "I'll take care of this! Just hold on a second, little one, this shouldn't take too long."
"I have all the time in the world...it's not like the world's about to be destroyed or anything..." replied Nehru flatly, still miffed that Grave was interrupted when he was 0.2 seconds away from telling her where to go next so she get on the ball and get rolling.
Femme moaned and rubbed her head around in Nehru's lap suggestively. "Ooo... don't worry, Nehru, we can always have a tender love scene while he's gone..."
Fish, F-Zero, and Kelly all looked similiarly harassed as Nehru flicked Femme on the top of her head. "No, Femme, that's not going to make me feel better. And cut that out, you're scaring me."
Femme held her head where she got flicked and replied lustfully, "Ow...Nehru, you animal! You like it rough, don't you...?"
"Shut up, Femme," said Nehru flatly.

Anonymous

!!!!
Grave kicked open the front door to his store and stepped outside, his gargantuan shotgun held at the ready...

The store owner stood his ground in front of his shop as a literal army of people slowly and methodically advanced on it, led by a malignly mischievious man in a black suit and fedora hat.
"Juke...the Pop Singer!!" Grave announced the name of his Archnemesis.
"I'm baaaaack..." replied Juke with a toothy grin as he and his army of backup dancers stopped about twenty paces from the Anti-hero Shop.
Grave scowled and trained his firearm straight on Juke. "Our days of being anti-hero and villain are over, you twit. What could you possibly want?"
"Round two, my big gruff buddy," answered Juke with a throaty cackle. "Oh yeah! And I wanna plug my new album, Juke's Jammin' hits, too!"
Grave looked seriously appalled. "Not on my soil you're not! I defeated you and all your backup dancers before, I can do it again!"
Juke pulled his signature keychain out from his pocket and started to twirl it around on his finger. "Oh really? Well buddy, this time, I've brought a few new friends..."
"You have friends?" contested Grave, sounding genuinely surprised.
Juke smirked and inclined his head in a cocky manner. "I think you'll find them...quite fun, buddy."
And from behind Juke, out stepped the first of his friends...
Gackt!
"No way!" exclaimed Grave incredulously.
Juke smiled and nodded in that 'Believe it, buddy' fashion as Gackt announced, "I'll take care of this!"
*KERCHAAK!!*
*BOOM!!!*

"Super Gackt Gak Attack!!" battlecried the Japanese singer as he outstretched his arms Hadoken style.
An extremely wet and squishy-squashy sound was heard, an a large blob of sticky green stuff fell down with a gutwrenching splat and landed in the middle of the distance between Gackt and Grave.
"What was that?? Ugh..." asked Grave with a face of disgust as he looked at the nasty blob of green...stuff on the ground.
"Ha!" Gackt pointed his finger at Grave. "I stopped your bullets with my Super Gackt Gak Attack!"
Juke clapped a couple times. "That's some powerful stuff too, buddy. Summoned straight from the god of icky green stuff himself: Nickolodeon." He smirked and glanced over at Gackt. "Show him your most powerful move, buddy!"
"Grr!" Grave growled as he braced himself for something massive-
!!!!
Gackt began to bounce quickly and in an erratic pattern towards the store manager. Grave even tried to shoot him a couple times but missed each time as he couldn't predict the crazy randomness of the singer's advance. And then it was too late-
Gackt nibbled on Grave's ear, then turned chibi for a moment while he jumped in the air and gaily announced, "UKE ATTACK!"
Grave dropped his shotgun and fell to his knees, holding his violated ear. "Ow! He bit my ear!! He bit my ear!!!"
Juke began to snicker uncontrollably like a madman, "You're finished now, Grave!! Heh heh heh...Aheh heh heh heh heh heh...HA HA HA-"
!!!!
Just then, Nehru and her friends stepped out of the Anti-hero Shop, all of them looking totally clueless.
Grave saw them over his shoulder, then looked back at Juke and grinned as though he just played his trump card (<- never leave home without it), "On the contrary, Juke!"
The Pop Singer perked an apprehensive eyebrow and inquired, "Who's that then?"
"The hero!! Now you're finished!" Grave retorted haughtily.
Nehru blinked. "What's going on?"
Juke smirked; Gackt was sneaking up on Nehru-
"uh oh! behind you, nehru!" Fish warned, pulling rear security from her shoulder.
"ROCK AND ROLL, PRETTY BOY!!! OOOWWW!!" F-Zero hollered at the top of his lungs as he directed a very loud blast of music from his guitar at the Japanese Singer.
"IN YOUR FACE, PUNK ROCK PWNAGE!!!" Kelly yelled as she joined F-Zero in blasting heavy music in Gackt's face.
And by their powers combined, they summoned Captain Planet-...I mean, banished Gackt back to Japan.
"Good job, you two," complimented Nehru.
Femme grabbed a hold of Nehru again and played professional Love Interest again, "Ooo! Nehru! I was so scared!"
Juke's held slumped to the side, looking awful disappointed. "How...impressive." He grinned at that moment and challenged, "But let me introduce you to another friend of mine...a very close friend, buddy..."
From behind Juke, out stepped someone they never would have thought to see, someone whose mere presence struck fear into all of them-
Michael Jackson!
Jackson prepared to attack: pulled his hat down enough to hide his eyes, stretched his right arm diagonally up in the air, then grabbed his crotch.
*KERCHAAK!*
Everyone, including Juke, cringed and went 'Eww...' at the sound Jackson's nether regions made.
"HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" Jackson hollered as loud as he could.
A literal hurricane was summoned by him, and it nearly blew away the Nehru and her friends, the Anti-hero Shop, and the whole city block for that matter.
Everyone in front of the Anti-hero Shop was devastated, holding their ears and complaining about 'the wrongness'.
But Jackson was just warming up; he started to dance and spin around, preparing for his next staggering attack-
Before he was unceremoniously shot in the head by the Bullet of Anti-Climax from Nehru's pistol, Mine.
Shaking off the nasty after-effects of Jackson's attack, Nehru got back up to her feet and aimed her pistol at Juke. "Can you please do this some other time, so Grave can finish telling me where to go next?"
Pretty much ignoring all of that, Juke said to Nehru, "Could it be? A worthy opponent? Grave can tell you, no one can defeat me on my terms! Do you think you can, buddy?"
"I'd rather not," declined Nehru flatly. "I'd rather let Grave finish telling me where to go so the world doesn't get destroyed-"
"Excellent!!" exclaimed Juke, not listening to Nehru's reply either. "Come! There is only one way to settle this, buddy!!"
The Pop Singer threw his keychain up into the air, only to have lightning strike it and turn it into a large machine of some kind. The machine fell all the way back down to the ground and landed with a thunderous THUD.
Juke smirked and pointed at the machine, "DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION!!! IT'S TIME TO DANCE, BUDDY!!"
Then, at that moment, it started to rain.
Glancing at the yellow book Epics for Dummies in her coat pocket, one thought went through Nehru's mind:
Cheesecake.
'Cause she could really use some cheesecake right now.

Anonymous

(Poor neglected Nehru, forced to be a Bench Warmer for two months. Don't worry, she had fun waiting around in Charon's restaurant, but now its time to get back into the swing of things...or try at least)

"No Nehru! Don't do it! He's a beast at Dance Dance Revolution! You can't beat him!" Grave practically pleaded with her. "I'll tell you where to go next! Just don't do it!"
Stopping in mid-stride, Nehru glanced back to the burly man with her face all lit up with joy, "Really??"
Grave glanced left and right and mumbled, "Uh, not really...I'm just saying that in an attempt to keep you from facing Juke...*coughcough*..."
Like a balloon inflated with happiness itself being popped with the needle of reality, Nehru's face dropped to a sour expression as she grumbled, "Thanks alot..."
Juke, who was performing some painful-looking stretch that involved rotating his ankle around while his leg was held behind his head, said to Nehru when she finally arrived at the machine, "It's about time, buddy! You can't delay the inevitable."
Drenched from the rain, Nehru glanced at the machine until she noticed, "Hey, doesn't this thing need to be plugged in? I mean, it won't work without power..."
Juke did some silly little dance, which his legions of backup dancers copied, and explained loudly, "DDR doesn't need electricity, ye of little brain matter! DDR runs off the power of the SOUL, buddy!! Ha, ha, ha! Are you scared, Nehru??"
"Not really, I'm more soaking wet and miserable," she replied matter-of-factly (<- You too can make your very own adverbs by adding "ly" to the end of anything!). She stepped up onto her side of the DDR pad and asked, "Um...how do you play this game?"
Back by the Anti-Hero Shop, Grave slapped his face with his hand and commented deadpan, "She's dead..."
And as the others were recovering from Jackson's monstrous attack, Kelly was the first among them to ask, "What's Nehru doing?"
"will she be okay?" Fish inquired as she found a new shoulder to perch on in Nehru's absence, F-Zero's.
"Probably not," answered Grave flatly.
Fish started crying, and F-Zero tried to comfort her, "There, there, Fish. Here, listen to some extremely loud Death Metal..." F-Zero slipped a small pair of headphones on Fish's head, and she almost immediately went into seizures as the music blaired in her ears.
And meanwhile, Juke smirked when his challenger asked him how to even play the game. "Don't worry, buddy. I eat, sleep, breathe, think, and feel DDR; I've been playing this game my whole life, so you're gonna learn from the best."
"Oh yeah? Well, I'm a total novice who's never touched a Dance Dance Revolution machine in my whole life," Nehru said to her defense proudly.
Juke snickered and exclaimed, "Let's begin, buddy!!"
*beep!*
"DDR Max!" said the Announcer's voice on the DDR machine. Then it...sniffed the air? "Oh my god! I think I smell a little n00blet! Ready to get smoked, little n00blet?!"
Nehru recoiled as if physically struck, and, for all intensive purposes, she practically was slapped in the face by the snide game voice. "Did that machine just call me a...'n00blet'?"
"What's the matter, little n00blet?" asked the Announcer obnoxiously. "Can't hang with the big boys now?"
Nehru, obviously vexed, glanced at Juke and proclaimed, "No fair! It's calling me names!"
The Pop Singer just brushed it off and replied while he pressed the button on the machine, "Ah, don't worry about it, buddy..."
And when he touched the machine, the Announcer said to him in awe, "What would you like, my lord and most high master above all others, Juke the invincible and almighty god of all that is DDR, my personal savior from all that is lame and uncool?"
"And it's kissing up to you! Double no fair!" Nehru protested further.
Totally ignoring Nehru's argument about the machine obviously playing favorites, Juke announced, "There is only one song that could possibly stand up to the monumental stature of our showdown! KAKUMEI, buddy!!!"
Just before Juke could press the button to finalize his decision, Grave yelled, "Time out!!"
"You can't call a time out in DDR! What's up with that?" said the Announcer voice.
Juke checked his watch, even though he wasn't wearing one, and hummed, "Don't take too long, buddy..."
Grave hobbled over to Nehru's side of the DDR pad and motioned her to the side, provoking her to ask, "Come to wish me goodbye?"
"No, but listen to me, little one," Grave started, glancing around. "I didn't want it to come to this, but I brought a secret weapon with me. Look..."
Nehru looked down at the item halfway out of Grave's pocket and said disappointedly, "A can of soda?"
"Nooo!!" Grave hissed quickly, as the can in his hand vibrated slightly. "Do not call Full Throttle names other than Full Throttle!"
"What...exactly is Full Throttle?" Nehru asked, trying to get a better look at the can in the man's hand.
"Nooo!!" Grave hissed again, as the can vibrated more violently in his hand. "Do not stare at Full Throttle! Anyway, Full Throttle is an energy drink - sixteen ounces of pure carnage in a can. All the big names use it, like Goku, Superman, Popeye...just give it a shot. It could give you what you need to beat Juke. Here, take it, little one!"
Grave dropped the can into Nehru's pocket as she commented dryly, "Somehow, I don't think just an energy drink will help-"
"Nooo!!" Grave hissed yet again, as the can vibrated furiously in Nehru's pocket. "Do not mock Full Throttle!"
"Ok, ok, I got it. I got it!" said Nehru as the can of Full Throttle calmed down.
"Are you ready to dance or what, buddy?" inquired Juke impatiently.
Grave gave his best attempt at a smile, which turned out to be more like a kindergartner's attempt at coloring within the lines, and clapped Nehru on the shoulder, "Good luck, little one..."
"You know, you could just tell me where to go next and stop this right now..." suggested Nehru hopefully.
Grave nodded, "I know, but that'd be too easy."
Nehru frowned, then trudged back up onto the DDR machine while saying to the shop owner, "Thanks alot...again."