Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Coming out of the Closet

Started by visualspice, January 10, 2013, 11:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Aella breathed softly, having fallen asleep, just barely seconds before he slipped out from underneath the bed. Her mind had been fraught with worry, too many thoughts overwhelming her that she felt sick.  When the bear was offered, she naturally wrapped her arms around it, soft golden hair spilling around it's form as she rested her cheek to it's.
Then she murmured as she slept, only half conscious of what she said-

"Laighean," but her eyes weren't even open, but her lips were as she softly breathed.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Paradox

For a moment, he froze.

She was awake? I should have let her be. Wonderful. Now I'm going to have to explain to her what I'm doing here in her room. Again. At night. Like a creeper.

Rather slowly, he turned around to face her again. He didn't say anything though he was certain that he'd heard her speak his name. Curiously , he looked at her, wonder if she was awake despite her eyes being closed.

How long has she been awake? Wait... is she even awake? He took a quiet, tentative step forward. Well, why else would she speak my name? Maybe she's dreaming about me. Wait...dreaming? About...me? Really? He liked that idea! But if that was true, what did it mean? Does that mean she likes me? She did give me the key...oh! He suddenly remembered! The key! How could he forget. He fished in his pocket for it and brought it out and placed it on her night table , careful to move as quietly as he could. A very simple thing for someone as woodsy as himself.

visualspice

Aella was in fact, asleep.
Though she breathed softly, sweetly as sweat would have rolled down his face.  She was a light sleeper, however, so when the key was set upon the table she made another noise and opened an eye, yawning at the sight of the candle.
Then she saw the man, her brows furrowing together. "L-laighean?"
ANd then she shot up in bed, gasping. "Laighean!" and drew her blanket quick and close to her chest.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Paradox

Shit.

So she was a light sleeper! He froze up when he saw her eyes open and she suddenly sat up in bed and drew the covers around her though not before he stole a glance. Very nice.

He stared at her for a moment and easily slipped into his usual fool's grin. Well, she certainly didn't look all that pleased to see him. No, not at all.  And then, quite thoughtlessly, he spoke the first thing that came to his mind , "Nice nightgown."

Sadly before it registered in his mind how inappropriate his behavior was, he said , "You should wear it more often." Not very smooth of him. At all. And if his words weren't enough,  she could probably tell by the look on his mischievous face that he might have been thinking something along those lines!

visualspice

Aella's mouth dropped open at the mention of her gown.
And then she gasped as he mentioned it again, a hand striking across his cheek.
"Laighean!" she cried out, then snapped a hand over her mouth, eyes darting about before angrily turning to him again, hugging the bedding closer to her chest.
"What on earth are you doing here!? Do you know all of the trouble you caused here? Why are you in my room!?"

Paradox

He didn't see her hand coming and it surprised him at how much his cheek stung afterwards! The little lady could hit quite hard when incensed. He rubbed his aggrieved cheek, " What was that for? " He inquired. Really? Was that even necessary? What was her problem!?

It didn't occur to him yet that his behavior was completely out of line and not very gentlemanly.  "I can't help it if you've got generous assets, " He probably should have just stopped talking after she'd slapped him.

ooc: I vote she slaps him again!

visualspice

OOC: SHORT POST!

Aella couldn't believe him as her eyes went wide, slapping him again.
"Laighean!" and she reached for a nearby pillow, only to find the teddy bear instead as she launched it at his face. "And here I saved your life and you come into my room, speaking like a barbarian!"

Paradox

He certainly deserved the second slap as well! Yet he STILL thought she was overreacting! He tried to duck the teddy bear, but the plushy missile smacked him in the face. "It was a compliment!"

It really was! Albeit not a very tasteful one! Quite crude, actually. Barbaric, indeed!

"I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to intrude. Again. I got lost down there. You didn't tell me which way to go and- have you ever been down there? Because I can tell you, there are way too many cross sections down there. I've honestly no idea how anyone could possibly know where they're going. There wasn't even a map. "

He went over to the are from where he emerged and pulled the wall open, revealing the spot he'd come from , "And you really might want to consider having this sealed off. You know, in case some weirdo wanders around down there and ends up finding his way into your room..heh. Like me?"

visualspice

Aella stared at him for a while, taking in what he said. She had a pillow in hand, ready to pulverize him with it if the need were to arise. But then she felt bad and lowered it, listening to his plee. But then at his last comment, she raised the pillow again.

"So.. you... got lost?" she asked slowly, with a blink.

Paradox

Laighean stared at her incredulously. "Aye, what do you expect? It's not like I'm familiar with the place. It's not like there's a sign that says 'Walk this way to escape!'  Ye don't honestly think I'd come back here after your boys in metal tried to skewer me with arrows, do ye? " He nodded at the arrow shaft that still protruded from his shoulder.

"Ach. Forgive me. I forget my manners. " He amended and shook his head, " I'm sorry for the trouble I've caused you. I really meant none of it. I've just been cursed with a wee bit of bad luck lately. " More like a lot! 

He was thankful that she didn't know how long he'd been in her room. That he'd been present for her bathing. Then she'd REALLY let him have it! 

visualspice

Aella stared at him for a time, still clutching her pillow protectively, as if to use it as a weapon.  She felt bad for him, and couldn't help but wonder, by the thick coating of his accent, where the man might be from. But then, it only dawned on her that...

"How long have you been in my room!?" she asked suddenly, raising the pillow threateningly again.

Paradox

Laighean seemed suddenly nervous. He really didn't want to try to answer that question, but he had to provide her with an answer. "Not long, " he told her. A hasty and vague response. He didn't look at her when he said it, because if she was anything like any of the Flannchadh women, she'd see the truth in his eyes! Or perhaps this was just something females were good at !

"And ye never answered my question. Why did ye let me go?" He was a curious thing and he had to know, hoping that it had something to do with her being attracted to him. Compassion was nice too!

visualspice

"Not long!?" her face went white as she assumed the worse and let the pillow sail, sinking into his head and allowing for ignorance on his last question- which she would have felt slightly uncomfortable to answer as she hit him again and again. "You were in here when I was bathing!?" Aella accused, and struck more pillow across his face.

Paradox

"I wasn't looking!" Laighean cried in his defense! Really! He didn't! Well, he might have seen a little skin , but it had only been for a few seconds! But he wasn't even going to admit to that! Guardian! Why had he just confirmed her accusation!?

"I can't help it if you picked an inopportune moment to bathe!" He shielded himself from her furious pillow lashings with his arms. Boy was she mad! It was kind of cute! And just a little bit scary! "I was under the bed. I didn't have a very good view!"

Partially true! But from his angle, he could have seen plenty enough! But he'd been good! Mostly! He was, after all, a gentleman!

visualspice

Aella's violet eyes went wide at is statement.
"So you *were* in here!?" She couldn't believe it and blindly continued to bat her pillow at him, swinging for her his, his chest, his body- WHATEVER she could hit in her blind rage and before she knew it, she was stumbling out of her bed with a squeaked gasp, legs becoming tangled in the bed sheet.

OOC: Sorry these are so short- but *SO* amusing 8D~

Paradox

"I didn't look!" He tried to remind her , but she either didn't care or didn't believe him!  She was merciless and he was somewhat taken aback at her unbridled wrath! Who could have thought that such a small lass could smack a man that hard armed with nothing more than a pillow!

A PILLOW!

"Have mercy!" He gasped as she, cleverly, managed to slip through his defenses and whack him right upside the head. Andshe was in, the blows were faster , harder...if she had an axe in hand ,she would have made a bloody corpse out of him!

As she stumbled ,her legs caught up in blankets, he caught her but where his hands were catching her would have caused her rage to soar!

His hands were on her pillows!

visualspice

OOC: THe cheese should never stand alone.

IC:
Aella let out a cry- realizing HOW she was caught only after the fact of feeling relieved that she was! And she went to lash out, to free herself from such a pose only to find herself gasping and twisting about, becoming more entangled in her bed sheets around her legs as she slipped from his gasp and landed on her back upon his boots on the floor.

Staring up at him, she gave a start.
"Laighean!"s he cried, heart pounding in her chest, face flushed, nighty slipping from one shoulder and some of it's lace coming loose to show only the faintest glimpse to the rise of her breasts...
"You were supposed to be out of my duchy!" she screeched, and began to kick and fight against the bindings of blankets against her leg, flopping around like some exasperated fish.

Paradox

Predictably, Laighean noticed the slipping strap of her gown and certainly wasn't hesitant to steal a peek at her peaks!The view was ....well, not only did the feel nice, but he couldn't complain about the view! He could die a very happy man right now! Yes, that was how sad and lonely he was!

As he looked down at her and she was yelling at him....he was actually listening despite practically drooling (but not quite!) over the generous view of what nature had endowed her with! Guardian, she was even more attractive when her face was so brightly flushed. Too bad she was pissed!

"I know, I'm trying to leave." He watched her flail and struggle to free herself from the mess she'd gotten herself tangled up in . He looked dismayed, "Um...do you want any help with that? "

ooc: lol...

visualspice

Aella continued to struggle, her legs wrapped well as if in a cocoon as she let out a shout, then wilted to the ground. Moving her hands back, she began to forcefully pry and peel the blankets off from her legs, then shot a nasty glare at Laighean.
"Don't try to leave, you should just do it! What good you are!" she said with a huff, cheeks pink. "Watching a lady in distress!" THen she backed away, shoulder pressed against the bed, a hand reaching for another pillow. "And now you're simply watching me! Why do you not go!?"
She eyed him suspiciously, pressing herself even closer to her bed.

Paradox

"Okay, alright. I'll go ,but let me jus'..." He leaned over her and helped unwrap the blankets and sheets that restrained her legs. She protested. She wanted him to leave but he persisted, "Oh c'mon, now ! Don't be ridiculous..." 

Her legs...

He resisted the temptation to touch them, but his eyes caressed their silky smooth surfaces. When he thought of how they felt, he blushed. "I DID ask ye, if ye wanted help." He pointed out quietly.

He stepped back and shook his head at her question. "Well I...I mean I was about to leave but then you woke up and..." Why was he still here? Deep down he certainly knew why! But the words were on the tip of his tongue...but instead of speaking the truth, he deflected it with an excuse . "Well, I jus' wanted to give you your key back..." He said lamely.

He couldn't say he was lingering because he found her attractive and wanted to just keep staring at her. Not only was that inappropriate but it was certainly creepy!

"I don't exactly know..." He stopped suddenly and turned abruptly away from her. He'd heard something, a distinct thunk! noise coming from her closet!

"What in the fangs of the Guardian? Wait there, " The last bit was directed at Aella.  Boldly , he approached the closet and yanked the door open!

And...two people toppled out, spilling out on top of him and pinning him beneath their weight!