Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Howdy my wonderful sister

Started by Anonymous, July 14, 2005, 02:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The market place was busy this time of day and Kady was now dreading the fact that she hadn't come early this morning when she had a chance, but her bed called to her and alas now she had to suffer for her laziness.

She had always been a bit well parinoid but today she was feeling very uneased because she sensed something and being the half demon she was she knew whatever it was she sensed it wasn't good. Because the young maiden was so worried about her demon side being found out she took great percautions on sealing her powers up with a pendent her sister had stolen for her.

(another POV)

There she was, walking around gathering food, she let her guard down so easily as if she trusted all that was around her.  I started to make my approch but she stiffened she sensed me.

(back to Kady)

kady shook the feeling of unease off of her as she walked to  a corner booth. Just as she reached it an arm came out and grabbed her, pulling her into the alley.

She tried to let out a screem but it died in her throat when she saw the woman before her. Kady hit her in the arm.

"What do you think you are doing?"

The girl laughed, "What aren't you glad to see your baby sister?"

Kady glanced around the two of them. "You're in trouble again aren't you? And you want me to give you money."

Hemi sighend her older sister had always been able to read right through her.  "Well i did get in a little bit of a fight with a couple guards and now they are after me and I just wanted to know if I could get some food before I make my journey out of here."

"Good lord Hemi won't you ever learn?"

Kady began to stop out of there, her sister lifted up her cloak and continued to follow her. "Come on you are obligated to give me food."

"No I am obligated to whap you a good one then leave you to deal with your own problems."

"Come on just a little food." she continued to beg, kady was slowly dieing down and giving in. Slowly I mind you

Anonymous

Liverra sprinted through the crowds, her brown cloak flying through the air behind her. People eyed her and the guard chasing her. You would be able tell that she had been being chased for a while because the chaser had been almost all out of breath.

Looking behind her with a half-smile on her face she had not seen Kady or Hemi, who she crashed into. The guard had been a few yards behind Liverra and she had just enough time to jerk out a leg which the guard tripped over.

The girl ducked behind a stone building and climbed up into a tree nearby. She leapt from the tree and was just barely able to grasp the building's edge and climb up to the roof which was luckily also made with stone and it held her up. The guard meanwhile had been apoligizing to a pedestrian that got mad at him for knocking her over and breaking a plate she was delivering to the nearby bar.

Liverra ducked so the guard would not notice her as he searched for her. As he gave up and returned to his original post, the girl leaped off the small building and landed agily onto the dirty ground below.
[/color]

Anonymous

"I suppose." Kady finally gave in, it was her baby sister after all and well she just couldn't leave her cold and hungry.

"I knew-" Whatever Hemi knew it was soon cut off because they were crashed into both Hemi and Kady hit the ground, this was not fun. ><

Once Hemi was up she began to curse like a sailor, tieing the F word together like a man. When the swears finally stoped Kady actually heard a sentence that made sense. Go figure.

"When I get my hands on that! UHHHH! I'll kill her where did she go damnit!"

"Calm down."

But the guard soon reconized Hemi and grabbed her. "Why you're the little girly who gave my boss a black eye aren't ya? Well hes gonna be pleased as piss when he sees what I've got."

Kady sighed, she was going to have to help her sister but how.

"Good sir, my sister has been with me the whole day, I promise that she did nothing wrong."

The guard pushed her aside, and continued to drag the struggling Hemi.

"Damn these cuff's with their stupid seals. When I get out of here your life is going to end."

"Empty threat." he muttered.

((that was an EH post, I'm sorry but I drew a black like half way through ^_^))

Anonymous

As the guard was distracted with the struggling girl, Liverra slunk past the commotion and into the crowd. She took her brown, dusty, cloak off her back which revealed an olive green skirt and jacket-like shirt. Her hands were thrown onto her head as she swiped her brunette hair back out of her face. Her blue eyes dashed back to the girl and guard. Her eyes were a dull blue with a greenish-yellow rim around her black pupil.

She inched away from the struggle and huddled against a wall. She slunk to the ground about 20 yards away and pulled a leather sack from around her neck. It was filled with gold coins. She counted them out. There were 30. Liverra grinned mischeviously and glanced back to the girl and the guard.

(No worries. I'm not the longest poster  :roll:  )

Anonymous

Kady saw her dash off, she wasn't stupid she was demon after all.

"you." she called, her blue eyes flickering with anger. "You are coming with me, and we are getting my sister back."

She tucked the long locks of golden brown hair behind her ears, she was pissed as all hell.

Kady turned around as she heard Hemi cursing up a storm  soon the guard went flying into a wall and Hemi came bulting down the street, stoping at Kady.

"Get these cuffs off of me." she shouted in urgency. "Come on we don't have time."

Hemi's blonde hair was messed up from strugling with the guards, when her green eyes landed on this new girls she freaked. "You! You were the one that got me captured! Kady get these off of me so I can kill her."

Anonymous

Liverra stood, put the leather sack around her arm, and put her cloak on. "Oh really?" She said as she put her hands on her hips. "Well I'm not the one who knocked out the guard am I?" She added, waving her finger at Hemi. Her brunette locks draped down her face that showed a toothy grin.

"Kill me?" Liverra looked suprised. "Well, I doubt that's gonna happen." She rolled her silver blue eyes at her in doubt.

(I ran out of ideas  :shock: )

Anonymous

Hemi's eye brow began to twitch "Yeah meaning I can knock out you. Damn it Kady get these off of me!"

Kady began to grab them but because she too was demon, well at least part they zapped her. She put the now stinging fingers in her mouth, "You need someone else who's not demon to get it off." she said over her fingers.

Hemi began to twitch, she was a thing athletic girl, with muscles and a brain to go with them thought she didn't let most people know that. As she to move around her cloak opened reaviling her sword and fighting clothing.

"Yes and besides that you stole!" said Hemi she sniffed at the girl.

"Yeah and you beat up a guard so both of you hush." Kady the ever ready adult in this relationship of sister looked to this girl. "Excuse me uh miss . . . . can you take these off my sister shes a demon and it seals her power since I am half demon it affects me as well."

Anonymous

(Was that directed to Liverra? The whole take the cuffs off thing?)

Liverra couldn't help blurting out a chuckle. "Ha. You HAVE to be kidding me!" She watched as the woman tried to uncuff her sister. "You knocking me out is not gonna happen any time soon." She added, "Well you need anger management don't you?" The girl chuckled again as she saw the demon twitching.

Glaring at the weaponry of Hemi, a brown eyebrow rose. She was suprised she could hide that in a cloak.

"I'll hush when I want to." Liverra's angered eyes darted to Kady. When she heard her next comment, she stepped closer. "And why would I do THAT?" (That was directed to Liverra right?)
[/size]