Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A toast! To quell the beast within!! (OPEN)

Started by Juer Kalmuri, January 28, 2013, 08:00:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juer Kalmuri

Aniel would stand up now, going to the woman's aid, going off to the side to grab a towel or rag off of a nearby stand, handing it to the woman "Here you are, are you alright miss?" He would say, looking down at her, unable to stop from looking at her chest at this point due to them being all but completely exposed by the drink being spilled on her

Ether she meant to do that or not, it had the desired effect, Aniel was helping her and was clearly empathetic. He would stop looking at her chest after handing her the rags and went back to her seat slowly, speaking in a more calm manner. Essentially resetting the situation. "I am sorry about your dress, miss, perhaps you should just go home."

alex_xr

Still bright red, Bethe(or Isabella ) tried to dry off her dress and  tried to act like it was natural ,but she could still see right through it.  so she kept the rag there, for now.. " I should...  Can  I know how to reach you with my question tomorrow. Its really important.". She seemed like there was something weighing on her mind as if she had lost her self confidence and this was the real her.  She seemed to be waiting on some sort of answer half wanting to run off in shame.

Juer Kalmuri

"If you really need to get in touch with me do so at the station, they won't tell you where I am but if you're lucky I'll be there." Aniel would say with a nod, that was still all he was going to give her, it seemed strange, someone whom seemed so willing to get undressed running away from a situation where she could do just that. This was of course not intentional, but still. It seemed a little suspicious to the detective.

Aniel would stand up, only half finished with his stein, leaving money on the counter as he would begin to walk over to the other side of the table, offering a hand to help her up

alex_xr

She seemed to perk up a bit at the news but she seemed to have something gnawing at her.  She took his hand, trying to keep her chest hidden, but the small rag fell and she dived down to get it.  Bethe couldn't believe how much of a mess she was. She somehow stumbled upon a new part to play. She fell into tears as she shriveled onto the floor.  She started to believe her story with her luck as she realized she had tore her dress as well.

Juer Kalmuri

Aniel at this point was more shocked than anything, looking down he tried to help the woman to her feet, not at all caring about how she looked at the moment other than to think to himself how strange it all seemed to have played  out like this. Shaking his head he would look away, seeing the crowd he would have to help her wade though. The drinks he had been consuming quickly becoming killed as the effects sobered him up.

"Come on, Let's get you out of her girl.." He would say, having forgotten her name in all this mess, he could not keep it in his head though all the craziness. He would look back down at her and tilt his head to try and get a look at her face. "You're alright." he would say convincingly, it was hard not to be sorry for her at this point. She was no longer a bother in the way of trying to get something out of him, he she was sure still being a bother all right.

alex_xr

Isabella  got up with him, trying to hide her chest in his back as she followed him out.  She was a mess, and believed it.   " I am sorry... "  Was all she got out between sobs, and trying to hide behind him.   She noted all the people staring at her, and she just wanted to be anywhere but here.    Trying to get it together she failed, the attention from other patrons and such was too much, she wasn't going to calm down while in there.  She was glad Aniel was so helpful, she didn't know if she could of walked out of there without him.  She might of just hid  somehow until they closed.  She was in no shape to make it home by herself that was for sure. She hoped she had enough for a cab.

Juer Kalmuri

Once outside, Aniel turned around, facing her once again, stepping away from her as she had been a bit too close this whole time, but Aniel understood due to her situation. Crossing his arms in front of him he would give her a look. "Listen, I understand you have a job and all, but so do I, do me a favor and forget about the were-beast case, ok?" Aniel would say with a straight face.

alex_xr

she looked panicked. " I can't... If I don't get help my brother will die... " She teared up again.  Isabella was in tears, " I would... but they are making my brother fight it.. I was hoping to get your help...  I thought maybe If I could convince you to give me information.. I could help my brother.. It was the only thing I could think to do while he is running around the city... If you liked me maybe you would.. tell me what you know... " She looked at him.. in tears, and obviously desperate.  Her face and body sold it. Bethe was gone and Isabella was here.

Juer Kalmuri

Out came the truth so it seemed, Aniel stood, slightly shocked at her sudden confession, but quickly put himself back together, now he really had to think of a plan. She clearly needed to know about this beast and kill it herself, it killed him to know who the beast was, but that was better than her killing him if she found out.

So she has been doing this all to protect family then hm? That was as good a reason as any it would seem, he would have done anything to protect his siblings if he had any. But she did not know what Aniel would never kill her brothers, even should he get the chance. Unless they where against society. It seemed however that whatever news did get to the public did not include that detail, the fact that only criminals have been killed.

"Listen, I can not help your brothers, and I can not help you, all the information I have on the case stays with me. If you really need to help, what you can do is try and get your brothers to stop their hunt for this beast, we still don't even know what kind of were-beast it is."

alex_xr

"its not that simple... " She showed him her arm,  a mark was on it, the mark that sealed the fate of the one wearing it. The mark from one of the powerful criminal organizations around her." I am the reward for them killing it.. " She clung to him, " please help me.. I don't want them to die but I don't want to die either... "  She was desperate and clearly afraid for her and her families life.

Juer Kalmuri

Aniel would step back, shaking his head and sighing, why does it never get to be that simple? Now it is even worse, because she showed herself and her family to being a criminal. That was a mistake, how could she be so blind?

"You know what I have to do now don't you?" Aniel would say, stepping back again "That marks you as their property, I am afraid that if you don't leave now I am going to have to arrest you." He would say again, calmly looking around, he was unarmed and he had no idea what she had on her, this was bad. "I can't help you, but...listen, if you still want to come home with me, I can keep you there under surveillance. You'll be safe there while the were-beast case is settled.."

He knew that he most likely was a dead man if he did not try to reason with her first, convince her to leave him alone or to come with him willingly. The beast within however had other plans. His body called for her blood, he could feel pain in his teeth as he resisted them turning. cringing as he tried to keep a calm look on his face.

alex_xr

What? she was property?   This was news to her. " I am  their property?  I thought it marked my promised death.... " She was absoultly sobbing now.  She was a criminal? needed to be arrested.  "why do you have to arrest me... I didn't do anything... "  people were starting too look at him.  and it looked bad..    " I am not anyones property... I am not a criminal I just don't want to die..."   She was so lost and confused. Isabella was an emotional wreck.

Juer Kalmuri

As the people started to look his way, Aniel would take out an emblem, showing that he was a member of the force in Reajh "Back off.." he would say to people passing by, turning his head to the woman. "Listen, this is not the place to talk about this, you can come with me or not, but right now is not the time."

With that he would turn around, wanting to get out of there before things got too out of hand, his blood was starting to burn. She was not a criminal after all it seemed, but she still needed to be put into protective custody for her own sake, Aniel just was not prepared to nor in the mood to be the one to do it, so it was up to her what she did at this point.

He just hoped that she'd do the smart thing and follow him now rather than try and find him later.

alex_xr

Isabella decided to follow him, He seemed not wanting to arrest her, She decided to trust him. She crossed her arms over her chest, to hide the wetness and obvious problem she was having.   She was a mess. She tried to keep up with him as she  kept sobbing.  Isabella hoped he meant it when he said he would watch her. She was in a sorry state and just hoped her "brothers" were safe.

Juer Kalmuri

Aniel would keep walking, half glad and half regretting offering her the chance to follow him, the drinks must have gotten to him that he allowed himself in this situation. She now was going to follow him and that meant he had to hide for a good while longer if he was going to live though the night, still, at least she was not trying to get into his pants for the information.

He would look back at her and nod his head, waving for her to keep up at he would make his way to his home, leaving the pub.

[EXIT]

alex_xr

Isabelea followed him, a crying wrek, clinging to hope that this man could help her.  while Bethe was inside laughing at the facade she had made.   Isabella  cried some more and followed him trying to keep up. It was hard, to keep up with him with a torn dress and trying to cover her chest. 

[exit]