Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Love at first, Haha! Just kidding. (OPEN)

Started by Juer Kalmuri, January 28, 2013, 08:25:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juer Kalmuri

"Awe, how adorable...it's trying to squirm.." Sais would say, holding a rat by it's tail in front of his face, standing outside of large city on it's outskirts, where he need not hide. His demonic form exposed as he let his guard down in front of the vermin, his dead gray and blue skin and jet-black hair obtainable only though damnation shining in the day sun as the poor rat squealed and attempted to run away. Sais's violet eyes burned with a sadistic pleasure as he watched it helpless in his grasp. It felt so right to him. He was the cat, and he had himself a mouse. But this was small time compared to what he truly craves.

"You're a cute little thing...but you're no longer of entertainment to me.." Sais would say as he opened his mouth, small bat-like fangs revealed to be hidden past his lips, tossing the rat into his mouth with a slight movement of hand, crunching it in his teeth, feeling the blood rush down his throat and fill his mouth as it's tiny bones crush and it dies instantly in Sais's now bloody maw. Blood dribbling down his cheeks as he chews his meal and swallows. Smiling to himself afterwords. He adored the feeling of putting an end to his prey, it was the best part of his love game, the grand finale, an explosion of euphoria followed by a haze followed by a never ending plunge into darkness.

It was time for that game to begin again, waling towards the city he would take in the culture around him, he loved the lands of mortals, they always knew exactly what they want and always squirm and strain themselves to get it as soon as they can, the curse of mortality that Sais does not sympathize with, even if he could. He had one goal, and he accomplishes it every second he is still alive. To survive, and have as much fun until he fails in the first part.

His skin and hair would start to change as he came closer to the city, he looked for fair skinned, more alive, with no marks that would blemish his perfect complexion. His jet back hair turning from the roots into a dirty blonde, complimenting his fair skin well. His wings would sink and fold, disappearing under his skin as the illusion overpowers his true nature. His wire-like tail would start to wind up, like a fishing string being pulled back to the rod, sinking into his tailbone and disappearing without a hint of ever being there in the first place.

His naked body would suddenly be covered entirely by high class cloth, not a robe, he hated the idea of a robe, a piece of clothing that covers everything? that was just no fun at all. No, he wore a very well made shirt and pants that belonged to that of a high class family, all black to contrast with his now clear white skin. Patterns made in gray up and down the shirt and pants to match made him look even more pleasant to look at.

The last to change would be his eyes, the violet slowly changing into a deep sea of blue, only those whom would look at his eyes from the side would see a flash of what he really was, his eyes unable to hide from all angles, but from the front, he was completely human.

He would start to walk up and down the streets, getting looks from passers-by as he roamed the markets, hunting for the right target to pass by his sight, biding his time until then. The blood already gone from his mouth and his fangs sunk down into normal teeth.

Scythe-Nova

The Wester Highlands, a perfect place to find useful magical artefacts. this was the reason Senka were in the city, since the city were not that long from the terrin mountains it made the perfect place to find a base of operations. It had been so many long years since Senka were in this city last and as such she could not count on the contacts she once had, therefore she had since a week ago spread her influence in the underworld to establish her power in the city once again.

-"Not quite right, something is lacking in this plan of mine..."

She muttered to herself where she stood in an alley not far from the main street, her clothings were as normal since she had no need of a disguise in this city. She turned towards the main street and walked out from the shadows as she flipped her cloak behind her so that her body were not covered and her shawl magically loosened and now lied on her shoulders covering her mouth only slightly. Under her cloak she wore a very light leather clothing lined with red thread, two belts with many pouches fastened to them filled with smaller magical trinkets and other usefull items. All of this made a strange combination making her look like a somewhat wealthy adventurer, her femine form did not draw too much attention but her unnaturally innocent eyes did draw many looks from others. Senka cassually answered some of the looks by looking back into their eyes with her pink eyes, but what she really looked for was what she felt were missing in her plans.

Juer Kalmuri

Sais would be walking along the main street, calmly scanning the rows upon rows of merchants pushing their goods. Calmly taking an apple from one stand, tossing the man more then enough payment for the good as he looked at it in his hand, smirking slightly to himself as he would drop the apple on the ground a few steps away, before the apple even hit the ground it would be rotten, the ripe red orb turning into a black and maggot-filled wreak. Splatting on the ground and staining it with it's taint.

It was a marking, a sign to other demons in the area. That this was a claimed hunting ground. Rain would not wash away this sin until Sais left, and the corruption faded from the core of the fruit. Until then, it would serve as good enough warning.

Sais would keep his stroll going as he looked from wall to wall, eyeing up every female he could catch in eyesight, wanting to find the lucky lady that will be bathed in pure pleasure for the night, but it seemed that he could not find one. the souls of these people where not weak, as to say, they where lesser than any other he could pick from, but Sais was strong, and a normal woman has the risk of dying should she lay with him committed. And Sais was not interested in murdering, just yet.

'You can't walk out here with your dick in your hands.." He would say to himself under his breath. He was careful, thus why he was so old for a demon of his stature. Most would think of his kind as part of the lesser demons. but Sais has managed to prolong his existence long enough to gain quite a bit of power of his own. Enough to at least put to shame his brethren.

It was then when he would see her, her eyes was the key, she had big, bright eyes that seemed to piece the veil into the person she looks into. Her face was not that bad ether. She wore a comfortable but still costly looking attire. She was right up Sais's ally. Little would she know that she was traveling up shit creek, and about to lose her paddle.

Walking past her Sais would calmly, tilt his head, looking at her from the side. He always did this with his prey, give them a slight hint, a little warning before going on with the hunt, he needed them to feel that he was something special, a danger or something amazing. most of the time they convinced themselves that he was something amazing.

Those where the unlucky ones.

A flash of violet from his blue eyes would erupt from the corner of her vision. in the most brief of moments, she would see him, a dark gray and blue skinned, naked, horned man with a wire-like tail. Violet eyes burrowing into her mortal brain and staining it. Imprinting a memory of that sight forever. But if she did a double take of him, he would be a normal man, whom seemed to have tripped over something, turning around and giving her a polite smile.

"Oh, sorry miss, I must have stepped on your dress" he would say in a calm and handsome voice. Motioning to her robes. "Please, forgive me my ignorance." he would say with a polite bow, gesturing his hand to her for forgiveness.

Scythe-Nova

Senka felt it even before the man walked up beside her, but she was not certain until he made his slip letting the tainted form show even if it was just for a heartbeat. Her eyes though were not focused at all and still looked forward untill the fake trip came and her eyes focused at the man's eyes. Her expression were of supprise as she looked worriedly at the man untill he spoke up.

-"Oh t'was not thine fault ser"

Her voice rung clear like a bell sounding ever so innocent as she looked at the man with her bright innocent eyes, a small blush appeared on her cheeks as she looked upon the man's face and she averted her gaze timidly for just a second before looking back towards the man. This was all an act on Senka's behalf but her act were something that only a select few could see through, her body language was that of a somewhat timid but adventurous person.

-"t'is mostly my fault ser, so t'is i who should apologize"

She said in an apologetic manner as she bowed her head and again averted her gaze timidly before looking back with some manner of interest of the man in front of her. Senka's mind though were already devising intricate plans for this man, after all a demon had many uses especially one as strong as this one.

Juer Kalmuri

Sais would nod slightly, standing up straight for now and smiling down at the woman, she was exactly what he wanted, brave in her own right, but ever so sweet. He had no idea of her true intentions as all he saw was a perfect fruit, just like the one on the market stand. And Sais was the corrupting element. Drain her of what she was worth to him and then leave her with the heartbreak. Just like that rotten core.

"I am the cat, and now I have a mouse..."

These where the words that kept spiraling though Sais's mind. It was hard for him to focus on anything else at the moment. But he knew he must, he had a facade to keep up. It was a play and they where both playing parts in it, little did she know she was not the lead role.

"Well, it's still messy now, here, let me pay to have it cleaned. I insist." Sais would say with a nod, smiling at her calmly. holding a hand out to her. "My name is Hale, by the way." Sais would say, Hale being his most common alias. Smirking on the inside as he offered his hand to take hers, wanting to give it a small kiss, and give her a taste of what was to come.

Scythe-Nova

-"Ah.. ehm.. well if thy insist.."

She replied as she reached out to Hale's hand grabbing hold ever so gingerly as her blush intensified, Her other hand were kept closed and close to her chest as if she ttried to calm her heart as she looked into the eyes of Hale.

-"Ah.. well my name is Carmine.. T'is a pleasure meeting thy.."

she said as she again averted her gaze and back once more it was something Senka had learned worked wonders on men of his disposition. In her mind she mused on how she could play a demon of lust so easily had she not been so focused on the act she would have grinned widely and grimly, but to keep the act she smiled slightly but one could see on her face she were smiling slightly.

Juer Kalmuri

Sais would smile, keeping her hand to his lips ever so gently, his hand on hers felt soft and warm, his skin smooth and it pressed against hers in a way that made her skin tingle. His lips pressed against the back of her hand lightly, then would let go.

Little did she know, even though her little play, Sais was not so easily toyed with. As allowing him to do that was the same as letting a vampire though the front door.

His power would begin to creep into her body. The demonic presence easily overtaking any mortal magics she would have in place to protect her, making her blood seem to warm her body in a was focused on her loins. His magic was more direct than his act.

"This way, ma'am.." He would say with a wink, just as his eye would start to flutter shut, they would flash violet once again.

He knows.

She was dark on the inside as well....She could not hide that from him any longer. Was it a mistake or a misstep? perhaps she underestimated him. But Sais was already well onto her. And his body language suddenly changed to show her, he knew what she was.

And he did not care.

Scythe-Nova

-"Oh"

She said and smiled warmly and looked at the man as he kissed her hand, Blushing as her body warmed up and she felt the need brew in her. but as she observed his actions her irises widened ever so slightly as she realized that he could percieve her darkness.

-"..."

she kept silent as she followed the man still keeping her persona and reacting to her enviroment just as she should have done if she were this person. she certainly were impressed by this man, since there were not many who could even see through her acts much less not even care for them.

Juer Kalmuri

Sais would smirk, slowly strolling along, holding her hand still as he would look back at her now and then, mostly to make sure that she was still even there and did not find a way to leave so soon.

Rather than taking her to a clothing shop or cleaning pool however, they would soon find themselves in an ally, away from the main street, the moment that they entered it, Sais would let go of her hand, letting his hand fall by his side as he turned to face her, his eyes narrowing at her.

"So, who are you really?" He would say, he was clearly upset, as when he found out, he himself panicked slightly, she was not who he thought she was, but she still had potential to fit his needs. His voice was more dark now, callous.

A chill would fill the ally, cooling her straight to the bone. Sais would stare at her, half angry, half interested. Waiting her reply.

Scythe-Nova

As they entered the alley she smiled and looked at the man as he turned around asking her who she really were, and as he did a large smirk spread on her face. the chill that filled the alley made her shiver in excitement and give off a slight moan.

-"What doth it matter child of the pits? Am i not interesting enough for thy?"

She asked with a voice dripping with venom as her shawl loosened even more now showing her mouth and neck thus showing her wide grin and the tatoo she had. she crossed her arms calmly as she leaned her head to the side looking at the man.

-"Besides why should i answer that when thy hath not presented thine true name"

She said as her shawl tightened again but took it's original position on her face covering her eyes, Senka were of course prepared for a situation such as this one and as such her breath were calm even though her body still was heated with lust.

Juer Kalmuri

"This place is mine, call it rented.." Sais would say as he came closer to her face. his breath smelled foul, like death, and his teeth were pointed, still red, fresh with blood that started to seep from the back of his throat, the rat he had eaten before still being digested. It's blood staining his mouth. He made no effort to hide this now.

"I can see this playing out two ways, mortal." Sais would say calmly, his blue eyes starting to fade, before the violet underneath the veil exploded from under his guise. Once again raping her mind with his stare.

"You can ether leave, and come back when I'm done finding what I need from here, or you do what you want here and I take what I need from you." He would cross his arms in front of him, they where two simple options, but if she did not take ether, Sais was more than ready to deal with her. She made a grave mistake allowing him to kiss her hand. It gave him the opening he needed to do just want he wanted to her.

And if push came to shove, he could also just rot her insides out...

Scythe-Nova

-"Don't fool thyself child of the pits, thine magic may have worked were i mortal"

She said as she inhaled sharply before exhaling slowly as a pinkish mist drifted from her lips dissapating into the air, she then laughed lightly as her body shivered in excitement from the images in her mind that the demon projected. but she looked as she were thinking of something as she turned her head towards the demon when it came so close but her grin spread on her face again.

-"Thy are not the first demon i meet and not the strongest by far.."

She said as she leaned towards the demon's face still grinning widely, the aura around her were still calm but so very intruiged. She then did something on a whim as she leaned in closer still against the demon actually to kiss it.

Juer Kalmuri

OOC: Slight mature content warning. Don't let the kiddies see.

IC:

"You're mortal enough." Sais would say, crossing his arms in front of himself still, tightening his stance. Watching her breath pink air for a moment, not knowing what that was, but knowing that he does not want part of it.

She would see a dark gray fog start to come off of him, as his facade decayed away, exposing the demon she had seen before, who played with her thinking she was just another little girl, until she allowed him to get a taste of her.

His naked form stood in front of her, the fog loosely covering his "asset" between his legs. Looking down at her with a wicked grin. He was unseen from outside the ally, but she could see him fully.

As she would lean forward to kiss him, he would back off slightly, not wanting to get her an opening to use any magic of her own yet and give away his advantage. "You heard my offers, now pick one you little bitch.." He would spit at her side, the saliva corroding the ground beside her foot.

Scythe-Nova

-"Thy is far too impatient child of the Pits, i will not bed one who i know not the name of."

She said as her grin widened and she held out her hands to her sides as she revealed that she held a stone in each hand, the stones had runes upon them and a demon would certainly recognize them as vessels for souls and by the glow in the rune also that they were filled to the brim with dead souls.

-"I've had many names, but thy may call me Senka and i wish to bargain with thy"

Now that one looked close one could see runes upon one belt that bore no satchels, these runes were of protective nature and would surely protect her readily should she wish to.

-"A hundred souls for some small Favors..."

she said and played with the runed stone in her left hand before speaking again.

-"Or ten souls and a fine time with this body of evil.. given that thy provide me with thine real name"

She said as she instead played with the runed stone in her right hand, she then waited and kept the grin on her face showing no doubt nor fear.