Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Preparing for the party! (M)

Started by alex_xr, January 29, 2013, 06:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alex_xr

Tristan sighed, " Both, I want it to be a normal thing yet in case of any unforeseen issues in the province I want to make it the best I can. "   He hated how that at a moments notice he could be pulled to some far part of the province for diasters or hot issues.  He then smiled. " Unless you want to start traveling with me if such an occasion happens?" He had usually said no to protect her and Cladius  but he wanted to include her more.  and this would be his start.

Ycharley

"Do you think that would be safe for Claudas?" Madaline asked softly. He was a little boy and if it was all that dangerous he nor she should go. "I guess it will depend on the situation if we should go," She spoke with a sigh. Here she was thinking about having another child, she quickly pushed the thoughts away. Tristan was too busy for that.

alex_xr

" Your right... plus I thought we might be trying for a sister for him.  If it is safe for you though, I will bring all three of you.   " He said with a smile as he looked at his wife, so glad he was here with her. Her beauty seemed to never cease to amaze him as he admired her. 

Ycharley

"You are busy, you struggle to spend time with Claudas, how do you think you will do if you have two children. Then both will demand even more of your time, it wouldn't be fair to either," She spoke. She had already pushed the idea of another child away. He would have to prove to her that he could make the time before she would consider it. Of course he was her husband, and if demanded it of her, she wouldn't have much choice.

alex_xr

" I can of course do, it else why would a day be planned with him already?"  He kissed her and  smiled " Hmm what can I do to prove it? as I would like you to want another child too. Plus I hope its a girl. " He thought maybe she would want a daughter enough that he could convince her.  " Plus I will do things like this more often " He said as his hands roamed around her body, finding her breasts and teasing them a bit and then stopping as suddenly as he stopped.  " Come on you know you want to"  He said knowing that he would surrender to what ever she decided. He loved her too much to demand it of her.

Ycharley

"That is one day love. Just like tonight will be one night," She spoke softly. Even with all the thoughts that told her that working with another child might not be the best idea it was hard to concentrate with him kissing her and his hands roaming her sensitive body. "You don't give me much option." She finally spoke, her skin tingling.

alex_xr

" I want to give you an option though, he stopped. "  He wanted to prove to her he could spend time with them.  " I want to prove to you that it will be more than one night, I want it to be most nights.  I want to include you more in my life like before we moved up in the province. " He looked at her meaning every word.

Ycharley

Madaline looked down with a sigh, leaning her head against Tristan's chest. "I believe you," She spoke, her words a near whisper. She hoped she wasn't making a mistake in trusting him. Then again she might not get pregnant, that was all up to nature.

alex_xr

*warning this post includes mature  subject matter is not for those under the age 18*

It was then that he began his intentions in earnest, taking his time in caressing her breasts as he began to kiss her.  He forgot his clothes were still on, but he wanted to make this about her.  He smiled as he looked down on her. " Thank you..." He  then kissed down to her breasts  paying paticular attention to them before kissing her on the lips again.  His member pushed against her from his trousers.   

Ycharley

*warning this post includes mature  subject matter is not for those under the age 18*

Madaline rolled on her back and pulled Tristan on top of herself with a chuckle. She smiled, the passion building to the point where any negative thought left her, her mind focused on her husband. Her hands began to roam over her husband like his hands were roaming over her.

alex_xr

Tristan managed to remove his shirt, and pants quickly. He then took off his under garments, as he looked at his wife. He moved back on top of her. He began to kiss her, using his tongue. his hands finding her chest and her  lower region.  He prolonged the pleasing of him self wanting to make it as enjoyable for her  as it would be for him. His body tingling from  the flesh on flesh contact.

Ycharley

Madaline's eyes were closed, she was relishing in the pleasure Tristan was giving her. He knew just what she liked, and she was pleased about that. She let her body relax, leaving Tristan to do all of the work.

alex_xr

Tristan's body screamed for more when he plunged his member in and began to thrust in and out with a rhythm. The feeling was something that he had forgotten and loved. He  loved his wife, and was glad to be able to show it.

Ycharley

Madaline loved the feeling of Tristan the the feelings he gave to her. The intense please and passion the filling her body and clouded her mind. She didn't want Tristan to stop, she was enjoying this too much. Maybe another child wasn't such a bad idea, maybe a couple of children if this is what she got.

alex_xr

He thrust in and out, but then he knew it was coming as he exploded into her and he tried to thrust some more but he had to stop as his now shrinking member came out.  He rolled to the side, breathing heavily. " i love you.." He managed to get out,  Oh how he loved her. She was magical how good she made him feel.  He prayed that they would get a second child.   

Ycharley

Pleasure exploded behind Madaline's eyelids, she hadn't realized he had stopped as her body went numb with pleasure. Finally as her mind cleared she rolled to curl against Tristan's chest. She was satisfied and relaxed. Her mind was now at ease, what happened would happen.

alex_xr

Tristan put his arm around Madaline and started breathing normally. "  That was wonderful..."  He layed there enjoying Madaline next to him. 

Ycharley

Madaline looked at Tristan with a smile. "You should carry me to our bed, I'm sure that it would be much more comfortable than this hard floor," She spoke sweetly.

alex_xr

With that Tristan got up and picked Madaline right off the floor and brought her to their large bed.   " hmm I think I could get use to spending time with you. "  He said as he cuddled back up to her.   He love her so.

Ycharley

Madaline laughed, " I'm sure," She said curling up against his chest. She could honestly say she loved this man. The only person in the world that she loved mroe was her son. She looked up at Tristan, "If we do have another child what would you want to name him or her?"