Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Servant Looking For a Home!

Started by Looshi, February 11, 2013, 06:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Looshi

I have a new character, Sacha Pli, and I'm looking for a lord/lady for them to work for(Instead of them simply being NPCs)! He's a nice little fella who might be trying at times due to a number of eccentricities, but he's a good worker and gets along with others!

So if you have a lord/lady in Serendipity and are interested, give the thread a reply. (:

Vincent

Technically speaking, Lady Leolin isn't a noble anymore ,but she was one once and she's still quite wealthy. She has also relocated to Serendipty from Connlaoth. It seemed like a sound plan what with her being a mage and all!

She's a very wealthy criminal, but she's not 'evil' per se. She has good and bad sides to her. I'd call her a grey character. She's the sort whom usually fends for herself first, has little to no compunctions robbing the rich, but is also the sort who is known to commit random acts of generosity toward the less fortunate because she genuinely does care about people despite her seemingly vain and somewhat selfish attitude.

She mostly deals in illegal trade of goods and of information. She can be a nice employer, but only when her employees are efficient and well-behaved! Though I suppose if she were to take kindly to someone enough, she could tolerate the occasional failure so long as it's not colossal! 

I should point out though that Miss Leolin doesn't lead a very uneventful life. She will be adventuring a bit and tends to drag her most loyal of companions along with her since she prefers that they either carry her things for her or get their hands dirty. She considers herself the brains of the outfit and would rather not do the manual labor. Haha. Not to say that she never would though! She just doesn't like it!

Just to clarify, she does work with a group of bandits , but she wouldn't dare become involved in anything terribly unpleasant. She's not exactly the type that favors petty theft, harming or killing others (unless they happen to be enemies whom have tried to harm her!) but she aligns herself with the Southroad because it's profitable and doing business with them is a quick way to earning the funds to get her started on a different career path: that of a merchant (that's not quite as crooked) .   

One should note that I haven't finished her profile yet. Her history is far from complete as I'm still working on it. I've got it outlined now, but I'm working on the details!

If this doesn't appeal to you, that's fine. :) I had not seen a response to your ad yet and thought I might toss the idea your way. Whatever you decide, I hope you find what you seek!

Looshi

Lady Leolin sounds like an utterly fantastic character. (:  I would be honoured if Sacha could be one of her servants. Dragging him out for an adventure is not something I'm adverse to, it would be pretty fun taking him out of his comfort zone. Get some character development in there and what have you.

So, if you don't mind(Since you posted here, I doubt you do mind) I'd like to take you up on that offer. Once you have her profile finished, no rush there, we can talk further and perhaps get a thread started with the both of them!

Vincent

She is rather special and I am glad that the idea piques your interest!  I thought it would be rather amusing though, admittedly, I have an odd sense of humor!

This is what I have thus far. Briana Leolin! My apologies for not having linked it before, but I was feeling dreadfully lazy. Like I said, her history is unfinished , only containing her most recent history. At the time of submission, her life as a noble wasn't quite so significant and so I had time to flesh that out more at my leisure.

I shall let you know when it's completely finished though. :)