Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Diamonds and Dragons (M)

Started by Lion, February 19, 2013, 03:09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion

"I'm afraid my memory has escaped me for the moment," Doryx said grinning as he lifted a finger to her chin and tried to coax it back in his direction.  His heart was beating in his ears but he didn't feel shy or nervous in any way.  Perahps in any other time he was...but at last for the first time in weeks, he wasn't busy, he wasn't preoccupied and he wasn't tired.

"Could you be a dear and remind me of what they were talking about?  I know I'm supposed to be brilliant...but maybe I'm just getting old, I have these lapses in memory and my lips are begging me to remember what it was they were talking about?"  He leaned in to her cheek and brushed them against the softness of her skin there, so beautiful, so wonderful, like woven silk.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Oh, what a tease!
She couldn't afford a smile, but she did, her cheeks dimpling and the ends of her lips reaching to a few soft curls of her blonde hair that lay there.
And when he leaned in,s he felt herself warm all over and let him coax her face back to his.
But instead of obliging him, because it would be too simple that way, no..
She lifted her lips to his and did not press, but let them hang open, just so that she dragged the tender flesh of her lips against his. ANd her breath was light against him.
But she did not kiss, just continued to drag her soft skin across his, moving almost as if she were to kiss but did not, almost as if speaking but she had nothing to say. Only a smile and a touch and heavy hanging lids over her eyes.

No, she would make him give in first. This was a game, after all, and she wasn't about to lose another in the same night.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

A shiver ran through him when she brushed her lips so lightly against his, as if being kissed by a beautiful, blonde spectre.  Doryx couldn't help but smile against her lips and the fingers of the hand that held her waist traveled around her side, walking little by little until they were hip to hip, pulling her into an iron vice.  He reached low and slowly dragged her nightgown up.

"Are you sure you don't want to tell?" Doryx whispered to her, lip to lip.  "I'm asking nicely.  But oh, you wish to see me prostrated and on my knees, don't you?"  He laughed again and lowered his lips to her neck, kissing it softly there before lingering on her chin.  "C'mon...won't you tell me?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

OOC: *fans self off* Hot 8D

IC:
When his lips smiled against her, she smiled back, and murmured softly, releasing just the softest moan when their hips met and she was within his arms. As he began to work at pulling her nightgown up, she shivered and held onto him, finger nails lightly pressing into his back.
Then at his words, her eyes lit like a fire as she leered at him, leaning forward, pressing her body into his and grinned, their lips a breath apart.

"Maybe I want you to tell me first," she spoke, finding her lips magnteizing to his, kissing them briefly, like the quick flutter of a butterfly's wing.  Her hand cupped his cheek, her eyes drinking him in.
Gods... if this was a game, she was about to lose. How she hungered for him and found herself numbed in restraint. ANd if would only take one touch, one soft word to make her his.
Yes..
Damn her husband for being so...
addictive.
And then he wonders why she hated him so for leaving her so very alone all of those years! What a cruel man indeed!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"As you wish, my lady," Doryx smiled after she pecked his lips.  He almost wanted to laugh, but the notion was caught in his throat and he leaned down and with a moment of tangible hesitation, lingered above her lips.  Afterward he pressed in and slowly kissed her, massaging her lips with his own and tasting hers in their sweetness.  His hand pulled her nightgown up further and let his fingertips sting along the bareness of her thigh.

"Was it something like that?" Doryx said, retreating just a little to look her in the eye and licking his lips.  "Or was the dialect a little off?  I could try it with my head the other way."  He leaned in again, turning his head, before meeting her lips once more, both arms wrapping possessively around her.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She felt stupid. She felt numb. She hot. She felt stung.
Her entire body was in a fever, her body moving only slightly, legs parting, just a little when his hand went to her thigh as she softly breathed.
His kisses were like a drug and she felt poisoned, fever, shaking on the inside, sick, hot, repressed while restless energies began to build, brewing up inside her, wanting to explode.

When their lips met again, this time her mind returned to her, she could react, be somewhat in control as her arms wrapped tightly around him, her head tilted with his, her lips drinking him in, savoring the flavor before she hesitated. Another kiss. Before she dared. Another press. Before she breathed. And her tongue reached out, creeping lightly, tasting just the lower lip, sliding along it lightly before she leaned up suddenly, mouth open, lips sealed together as her tongue sought out his. And wrestled with it hotly as she moaned, her lips vibrating against his as her head moved this way and that, hands capturing his face, then to the back of his head, then to his shoulders, clawing at him wildly and then smoothing down his chest before she'd start it all over again, hips leaning into his, hands finding their ways to the clasp of his belt where they waited, hesitated and twitched. But then in one suddenly motion, she unhitched it and slipped the belt out and cast it to the floor.
And then her lips were at it again.

Lion

Just when he thought he might tease her some more, she came at him like a demon trying to take his body for possession.  She clawed at him, nearly ate him whole with the way her mouth wrangled with his, as if he was some kind of wild creature she would tame with muscle and might.  His knees weakened at the force of her kiss, but little did he know it was the rage of a storm a long time coming.  He hadn't realized the months and weeks of loneliness she'd endured in this house alone, with little more than her paints, servants, daily duties.

But even now he still didn't realize and when his belt had been ripped off him, he visibly spooked and yelped, as he tried to move his lips away when she lunged her face again him again, looking around to see where it had gone.  Now he almost afraid for his life!  Doryx grabbed her up, swept her from the ground and led her to the bed, but before he put her down, he tripped and fell back first, landing on his back, the feathers shifting in protest to his weight.

"Dear gods, DevaniĆ©e, what's gotten into you?" he asked, breathlessly, lost to the sensations she inspired in him.  He smiled up at her, holding her hips to his as he tried to sit up and kiss her again.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

OOC: Lol. He's afraid of his wife XD
GOOD
XP

------

DevaniƩe whimpered at his question, reaching out to kiss him again.
"You've been away too long, darling. Far, far, too long." she began, cupping his face and drinking of his lips, loving them, tasting them and happy they were hers. "I've been so lonely." she admitted, finding some tears sparkling in her eyes, her breath going husky, lips moving across his cheek and to his neck and ear. "I've miss you."s he said again, words hot,  and soft and whimpered into his ear.

Lion

So that was what this was all about.  Doryx frowned at her words.  But she was right, and how cruel it had been to deny her his company, his touch, his presence.  Of course, it was said that absence made the heart grow fonder...but he could only imagine how angry she really was at having been left alone all these times.  But it wasn't as if he could take her with him.  His adventures were dangerous and he would never put her at risk like that.  He could imagine what he would do if a demon snagged her away, or she became trapped inside another dimension.

Doryx stopped thinking about all of that for the briefest of moments when she kissed him, languid and warm.  He opened up  his neck for her, too worried, too distracted to resist her advances.  His hands held her hips, lingering down low as he pushed her nightgown up and gripped the flesh with the stinging touch of his palms, electricity bouncing from fingertips to her skin.

"Oh, dear, I'm so sorry," Doryx said against her ear and he kissed her cheek and jawline, moving his mouth down low to her chest.  His breath splayed hot and languid against them, a hand moving up to feel them underneath her nightgown.  "You won't have to be lonely anymore," he said again, capturing her lips with his own.  He pulled his hands away pulling his shirt up and over his head, throwing off to the side.

"I'm a terrible husband," he breathed, pulling away just a moment to smile against her mouth.  "I should never let you be alone for so long...  But you have to admit, it's kind of nice when we come together again.  It's most electrifying."  He chuckled again, as the electricity of his elemental magic danced from his hands and along her skin.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

OOC: So glad I didn't post last night to this 8D
I totally misread something (either that or I'm misreading it now *brain failz*

IC:
DevaniĆ©e jumped a little at the electricity that tickled at her flesh. Her body writhed and squirmed and when not in shock, would arch into his touch.  When his shirt was discarded, she wrapped her arms around his neck, hands smoothing across the skin of his back, feeling the warmth of his muscles.  when he finally admitted to being a terrible husband, she whimpered.
He had no idea! And his silly logic behind it only served to make her all the more angry. Fonder, a little, angry? Yes. And as he pressed on and used his powers to excite her, she gasped, jumping a little beneath his power, the electricity from his fingers dancing light across her flesh and eyes.
"Oh, Doryx, you are a terrible husband and a tease," she agreed, kissing him passionately,before madly twisting her lips away as she stared at him through half-lids and lightly bared her teeth as she panted, hands curling against his pants.  "You keep yourself from me for too long, keeping these memories from me..."S he pressed on, moaning lightly as she kissed his lips again, then away, across his cheek and began to his ear, her hands absently working on his pants.

She hated this man so much that she loved him. And she wanted to prove that to him through mad actions as she nibbled onto his ear and neck, occasionally biting a bit harder and breathing through her teeth onto his skin.
"Doryx, make love to me," she begged, still desperately working at his pants. The button,t he bindings.. the everything else.  "Let me know I'm still yours."

Lion

He grunted when she tugged at his pants, and he smiled just a bit between the sweetness of her kisses.  He was becoming drunk off her scent, off her caresses and her eagerness.  She was hungry, he could tell in the way she panted against him, the way she sunk her teeth into him, held him, tried to tear what remained of his clothes off.

His feet worked at his boots and he took them off, kicking them off to the side when she begged him.  "You're always mine, darling, and I'm always yours, yours alone," he murmured to her, voice hot and heavy and sending thrills through his whole body.  Doryx reached down as she desperately tried to unbutton the clasps of his pants.  With great dexterity he pulled them apart and squirmed just a little to get them below his hips.  They were a little tight, but that was a given considering the moment.

He tried to get them off further, but it was a little difficult with her on his lap.  Doryx brought his lips back to hers, sucking on her lips, biting her lightly before turning his attention to her neck, kissing her softly there.  "I'm sorry, darling," he whispered.  "You know I love you...you know I'm yours."  Eventually he got the rest of his pants off his knees, putting them on the ground, as his hands came up and pushed her nightgown up and over her head.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

OOC: Erm- ok, mature stuffs a foot!

Nothing to see here folks, except a married couple trying to make the babies (well, unless they fail at it..... 8D  )

-----

As the last layer of clothing peeled away, carelessly discarded to the floor, her lips returned to his, her small frame laying across him as she began to pull at his form, holding onto his shoulders, gripping his biceps  and tugging him so that both of them would fall to their sides. And still she kissed him, hungered and with need.
And she continued to pull him, coaxing him, wanting him on top. The excitement of having such a large and powerful man overtop of her, enveloping her sent thrills throughout her entire body. And she let him know it, moaning, "Oh, please get on top of me-" She kissed him, breathing hot, her body now rolling so she lay on her back, arms still clinging onto him, hoping he would oblige. "And kiss me, all of me." she said, raking her hands through his long hair.
SHe loved being at his mercy like this. Why couldn't they just do this all of the time?
Doryx and his stupid, selfish obligations! Well, for now she had him, all of him, all to herself. And nobody, NOBODY would take htis moment from her, for they were rare and more precious than diamonds themselves.

Lion

[Omg...rabbits. <<]

Doryx obliged her, leaning over her, breathing her in until she he towered over her, gently laying on her.  He was tall, but not a particularly large man like a soldier or a guard.  His muscles were slender but prominent and strong and he lifted her slightly off the bed as his arms wrapped around her body, holding her underneath her arms.  He chuckled a little at her claim.  "All of you?  As you wish, my lovely firebrand," Doryx said, leaning into her neck.  "I suppose I'll start with your neck, though you lips are quite tempting.  But how about your chin?"  He teased her with air-light kisses and trailed them down her throat, carefully kissing each collarbone, letting his lips and his breath linger there for a moment before moving lower, lips resting between her breasts, his hand coming up as he held her to massage her breast.  For how long had it been since he'd made love to his wife, had even tried again to make children after their few miscarriages.  But he couldn't think of it, he couldn't think of anything but her.  And if anyone did try to interrupt them...may the gods have mercy on them.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

OOC: rabbit season
lol

MATURE POST A FOOTS

IC:
DevaniƩe smiled when he said he'd oblige. As if he had a choice..
She reveled in the feeling of his kisses, the way he touched her flesh and each time she let out soft, gentle breaths, smiling all the while. Ah, this was heaven.  This was the way it should be. Just him and her and nobody else. All alone, in their own little world.
She curled her hands into his hair, guiding him back to her lips, hands smoothing down his arms, then up and resting upon his shoulders as she smiled softly, feeling their sexes meeting, touching as her lips parted, gasping slightly at the exhilaration of such an intimate touch. Body against body, lips again lips.

Her body was warm, inviting, and inside, a fire burned, yearning for his swollen sex that pressed against her as she parted her legs, opening herself to him before capturing his lips with her own.
A hand was fierce in his hair as she pressed her mouth onto his, her other hand gripping onto his ass, holding him in place as she moved beneath him and in one soft motion, she found herself burying him in her ecstasy. Her eyes fluttered closed as she tilted her head back, moaning through a kiss as her sex gripped him tight so they could taste each other's intimate details. Inside and out as his length slipped deep inside and her walls pulsated lightly, nursing the sensation, the burn, the fire his sex brought to her in unexplainable ways.

Gods, it was heaven.  And it was only in this moment, their bodies locked together, melting together, begging to become one; she felt he was truly, really hers-
though he still had yet to prove it, she'd simply let him stake his claim as her body welcomed his, wiht only resistance where he might enjoy it, an she as well.

It had been far, far too long for her to wait for this, and because of it, she could not contain how loudly she began to moan.

Lion

Doryx mind was whirling in a torrent of emotion as he felt contact with DevaniĆ©e, her legs wrapping around his hips, as she pushed him into her.  The moment was perfect, far too perfect, and Doryx was ashamed that he'd forgotten what it was like to join with his wife, with his lover, his life.  But when he did, he groaned in bliss, her warmthed wrapped around him fitting like a glove.

Of course, it wasn't the first time, they'd made love, but it certainly felt like it.  Doryx entwined his limbs around her wrapping her up in his body as he began to move inside her, going deep with each stroke, rounding and rolling his hips along hers and coaxing her to move with him in union.  Part of him wished she could be a little quieter, but mostly he felt his blood burn in hellish fire with each one he managed to summon.  It only made him want her more, and he drove in a little harder, a little faster, but not too much, just so that he could prolong her pleasure, make it last while it could.

He groaned louder, moving faster, deeper, rocking her along with him, smiling at her as he turned his head.  He looked at her and flashed his teeth.  "Is it worth the wait?" he asked her as he moved, then turned his head to kiss her neck softly.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

OOC: Still mature content

-----

"Mmmm," she leaned her neck back to give him easier access, leaning to one side as she held onto him, toes curling into the bed with pleasure. But when he asked the question, she felt herself suddenly burn with anger, and it was evident on her face, even as she was bounced beneath him and her expression almost appeared as if she was drugged. She kissed him hotly, growling as she pulled away, cupping his face tightly.
"I would never agree Then I would never have you. You'd make me wait, torture me," she said, kissing him again then guiding him back to her neck. But oh, how frustrated she was. No, no, this sex would not do. She pushed away from him,panting.
"No, we need to do this in another way, another position," she demanded, impatiently.She pulled away, and just let his sex hang heavy and wet between his legs.

Turning around so she was on her knees beneath him, her back now rising up to meet his, hot flesh to hot flesh as she moved her hand down to guide his member back against her body, but kept herself at such an angle that as she rocked her hips, his sex would slide against hers, soft and wet, but never entering.  A pleasurable, sweeping kiss...
The outside was just as soft as the inside, and here it pressed on a whole other pleasure zone for her as she kept her hand against this sex, pressing it to her body as it would lap at the outsides of her sex, fingers ever rubbing againt the sensetive flesh of his member with just a few fingers as the rest of her body would move.

She was so hot, so wet that he nearly melted back inside her, but she refuse dhim entry, determined to toy with him and in doing so, pleasure them both as her cheeks flushed and she moved her hips before finally she used her hand to guide him inside, changing the angle of her body and eventualy caving to the desire to feel the burn.
And then he was inside her again, and she could not stop herself from screaming as her eyes fluttered tightly closed.
Yes, sometimes waiting felt so good...

"Gods, Doryx!" she cried.

It felt a little too good that she couldn't help but rock faster and faster beneath him, supporting herself on her knees and hands against hte feather bed, breasts bouncing, blushing as she moved, smiling as she heard each time their bodies smacked together as they rocked and rolled in another form of love.

Lion

Doryx gave a groan of frustration when she stopped.  Why did she have to stop!?  Even waiting seconds to change positions was aggravating beyond belief.  Doryx caught a moan from escaping him when she grabbed him again, teasing him, toying with him, making him whimper and moan.  Why did she have to do this!?  Revenge, it must have been revenge!  Of course, she'd make him beg for mercy.  He had to admit that it made his knees so weak, he could barely support himself behind her.  But he didn't need to when he planted his chest to her back when they finally came together once more.

"DevaniĆ©e!" he cried out, not long after her, feeling himself nearly burst at the seams.  She crashed agianst him, time and again, and he had trouble concentrating one one sensation alone.  Doryx held her by her hips, his grip nearly digging his nails into her flesh.  But for a half a second, his hands reached low and pulled her knees up from off the bed, wrapping them back around his hips, pulling her back against him, and making him thrust harder in one solid, heaving motion, and continued the force as they rocked once more.  He was nearly at his pleasure, and cried along with her as he held her hips so tightly to his.

And just before he might scream her name in ecstasy, knocking resounded loudly on the door and before he knew it, it burst open, Irvine coming through, his face looking pale and white!  "MY LORD!  OH GOOD GOODS!"  Irvine quickly shrank away and left the door parted slightly ajar.  "MY LORD SOMEONE FROM THE COLLEGE IS HERE TO SEE YOU!  IT IS OF THE UTMOST URGENCY!"

"TELL THEM! I'M!  BUSY!" Doryx yelled, sending a blast of energy to a candlebra that made it slam against the door, that Irvine immediately closed shut.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

OOC: More mature content trigger

and loool
Poor Irvine, scarred for life

-----

DevaniƩe couldn't believe it when Irvine just barged into her room. Of all the times! Couldn't he hear them before he entered!? It wasn't like she was being very quiet about it! And then her husband grew furious and used his powers-
a power that she felt flow through her as she moaned in ecstasy.
Gripping onto him, she panted.
"Please say we're not done yet. I don't want you to leave me!" she said, clutching onto him and kissing him so fierce she knocked him onto the bed and kept herself mated with his lap, moving lightly, needingly as she slowly rose and fell upon him, taking in his sex in slow, sensual motions as she clung to his neck.
"Please, stay with me all night."she begged, grinding him even deeper inside, letting him feel her, all the way, as far as she could take him as she closed her eyes tight and moaned his name into his ear and sucking and biting at the lobe.

She didn't want this to end. NEver wanted this to end.
DAMN THE COLLEGE.
This was HER time! Her husband belonged to her!

Lion

[Irvine's going to have nightmares for a long time! xD]

"I'M AFRAID HE CAN'T WAIT SIR!  HE NEEDS YOU RIGHT THIS MINUTE!"

Doryx yelled outloud, but it was a mix of frustration and pleasure, as she ground her hips into his, hard and maddening.  He tried to sit up, his heart beating in his ears, but the force of each motion, only making his will shatter just a little more.  He sighed and dropped his head back, forced to decide between his wife and the matters at hand.  It had been too long since they'd come together, since they had this chance.  He didn't know what to do.

He sighed again in escstasy at his wife's insistence.  Growing angry, he turned his head to the door, lifing his head up just a little.  "Don't stop," he whispered to his wife, but turned his attention back to Irvine who he knew was still behind the door.  "YOU'LL MAKE HIM WAIT OR ELSE!  HE'S HERE BECAUSE HE NEEDS ME AND HE'LL GET ME WHEN I'M GOOD AND READY!"

"SIR, ARE YOU SURE!?"

Doryx rolled his eyes as he rolled his hips.  "The insufferable fool."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

DevaniĆ©e couldn't believe it. Her entire being swelled and floated in ectasy, pride and pure happiness.  And along with it, she became a spitfire, quick to action and fueled off his rage as her lips crashed hungrily against him, never yielding, relentless in her pursuit of his tongue. She had totally forgotten herself, and in doing so, gave herself completely to him, body movig, hips rocking wildly, kissing him to intensely she could barely breath.
"Yes.." she panted between kisses and screams. "Let's never stop! Never." A kiss. "Ever." The next one was even fiercer. "Again." and here, her hips hitched to his more powerfulyl, and the burning pool of sensations building within her gave to rise, nearly bursting as she gasped, voice hitching as she arched her back out, crying in pleasure, as she came, harder and harder and harder as she road her husband deeper inside, body naturallly pulsating wildly as her world burned away into ecstasy.

And just when she thought her husband might explode with her, she gripped him fiercely, shaking her head. "I don't.. "she panted. "Think so." as she smirked wickedly and pinned his hands back against the bed, above his head. "The college can wait." she panted, lips moving across his sweaty chest, kissing him madly, then worked her way again up his neck.
"Oh, Doryx." she said, then slipped away from him, pulling him beneath her command as she took him then against the wall, against her table, the fainting couch, over her vanity, knocking over and breaking a few priceless lamps and vases along the way until the pair fell over and DevaniĆ©e  settled into a puddle of contentment and pure exhaustion beneath him on the floor.

"I... I... I'm sorry," she breathed, smiling up at him, her hair in a mess about her face.  She lifted a hand and tenderly touched his cheek. "It has been too long my husband. Oh, how I've needed you." Her smile reached her eyes, her heart beating, fluttering in such completeness for him that she wished this moment could last forever.

But Irvine knocked at the door again, and this time it was Devaniee who raised her voice.
"Irvine! Didn't my husband already tell you to have the college wait!?"  Really, could she not enjoy one moment with her husband?
Granted.. it had taken quite a lot of time for them to go from one pose, to the next piece of furniture during their escapades and they probably made him wait longer than he should have, but Devaniee was being herself- ever selfish and her husband would be hers! All hers!
Even though she knew that.. perhaps now that they were more than likely through- their lives would continue on as before and this moment, nothign but a blur, a flash of time- probably ot be forgotten as he would become more consumed with his work.

She could have cried at the thought and almost did, too.