Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Free Folk of Connlaoth; Get ready for some new plottings!

Started by Looshi, February 25, 2013, 04:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brisinger987

He's one year younger than Janette, so that puts him at 20 by the time of the Ball.

I think...

Looshi

Just doing something fun in RPGMaker, decided to make a map of Home. (:

Have some sparkly in-game screens too!

visualspice

you should't have posted that, Loosh. now I keep staring at it XD
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Brisinger987

Spicey, that's somewhat like what the SotE videogame will look like!

Paradox

I told you in messenger already ,but this is fantastic, Loosh. x3

visualspice

The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

zozee9

I didn't know that. Everything makes so much more sense now. <3 And Looshi, that looks fantastic. *_*
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Slightly Awkward New Guy

Alex would most likely be in this. He's based in Ulthyrn, but as an unknown magic-user, he'd 100% support this. He's a blacksmith, a famous one to boot, and can even make magic weapons (though he doesn't often because he could get killed). He' be willing to arm the resistance.

visualspice

I'm kind of plotting with looshi on this one, but figured I'd post up something here to see if I can't gain more interest~

I'm going to toss my character Winifred into this group and was thinking of possibly having her quite literally 'run' into 'Home' (or just a Free Folk that decides to help her).

Basic idea is her mother wants the church to 'suppress' her magic, but she ends up running away - both from being an experiment of the church, and also from her engagement to a very ruthless man, who, despite being able to keep her family's falling position in society upheld, is not something she feels she can conform to as her spirit burns for freedom and the world around her in Connlaoth is slowly consumed by war.

visualspice

Tossing in another character to add to this 8D

Meet John Johnson the Thirteenth (or as he wants to be known as 'THE GAMBLER' ) *uses quotation fingers*

A link to his profile can be found here! :D

CherryFlare

Hi! Here's a refugee headed your way: Ellsea Suzanne

I'm thinking of writing an open thread for the meantime to establish how she got from Castavar to "Home". She can't control her magic yet so I guess she's still in the basic level. I'm hoping for her to start learning when she gets to "Home".

visualspice

So for those who are members of this guild, I was thinking, with how far the war has come, that 'Home' itself is going to be at risk and I was thinking of having it become exposed, due to how many mordecai are now congregating in this area.

This could be a potential event for year ten! So throw your ideas at me!

Leftrarü

I think i'll have my character join, given he's traveling the world, is a magician with an obsession with self-determination and looking to spread his religion this seems like something he'd be interested in.

Tags: