Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Morning Hunt

Started by Anonymous, July 24, 2005, 09:49:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The three figures were being watch, though; they did not know this for it was her way not to be notice. She was hidden the trees shadow and came across them as the little furry animal cross their path, and sat to judge their character. She watched the hunter carefully for he would be dangerous to her if things did not go as plan. The mage, she would also watch for; she had powers still new and the little creature, well it could be a snack but it was under their protection.

The jet-black wolf once again moved, circling around them, careful not to make anything known and again cursed the wounds on her back and sides that bleed non-stop. She of was not your average wolf, for in her blood laid mage magic that made her 4’7 and strong mental powers that she, her self, developed. Her specialty was illusion that was powerful enough to make air solid. So creeping on strange creatures wouldn’t have been a problem but all her magic was focusing on her numerous wounds. She could have healed them, but she had to keep moving for months now, for the nightmare pack that she try mating in was out for her blood, and now traveling in a new strange land, she encounter too many creatures that did not welcome her.
 It was time for her to get help, her magic was weakening and she didn’t know how long she had. A lone wolf, she had no one; a pack wouldn’t take her because of her size and domestic genes from generations ago.  So, out of character, she let her presence known and stepped into their circle. She let out a small whine, and in low tones said, “Hunter of the woods, I need your help, I mean no harm,â€? and waited for him to make an action. Her light yellow eyes started into his, her muscles still tense for if she had to, she would run. The fight in her had died and she rather be left alone when her magic depleted, unless they would help her.

OCC: hope you guys don't mind if I jump in.  :D

Anonymous

ooc(((you are more than welcome to jump in-we need something to happed, BADLY. I'm gonna let Ivv or Overdrive9 post before I do though-it would make more sense.))

Anonymous

((The more the merrier))

Renko's senses were on the fritz, telling him that there was something close by. That couldn't be, he'd surely would have heard it if that were the case.

He was quickly proven wrong, however, when a black wolf joined them.

His one eye widened in surprise while his hand tightened on Exael. Renko stared right back into her yellow eyes. No doubt she was telling him the truth when she said that she ment no harm, those were serious wounds not to mention that the wolf did seem to have no fight left.

"By the nine hells..." Renko muttered in disbelief. For a hunter he sure wasn't doing his job today. "Neo! You wouldn't happen to have any heling magics would you?" he called up to the levitating figure above the trees.

Anonymous

A..something was down there. The lonesome black figure gliding like a ghost above the trees heard her name and immeadiately swooped down. Gracefully landing on the ground (which was about all she could do gracefully) she quickly raised her hands in self defense at the sight of a large she-wolf in front of her. Then she noticed the wounds Renko must've been talking about. "I don't know." she said truthfully, pulling her hood back a little, so that her eyes wern't as shadowed. "I could try...but it may not work, and it may take some time."  Looking at the she-wolf, she took a step closer. "May I see?" she asked, gesturing at the wounds.

Anonymous

Saga, tense up a bit, the mage was still new with her magic and who knows if it was tainted. But Saga felt her self weakening on the spot and new it this was her only chance. She stepped towards the mage and lifted her nose to Neo’s hand. “I do not mixed well with mage magic young one, but a little bit will not hurt.� Then she lower her self to the ground, for her legs started to shake. She than glance back of the hunter, still wary of him and his weapon. With eyes roaming again she spotted the little furry thing and kept her eyes on it, not knowing why but it amused her to watch it.

Anonymous

"How did it happen?" she asked Saga, reaching out with her hand to touch around the wounds. The area around the deep gashes was swollen, and blood seeped onto her hand. She squeezed her eyes tightly shut, hoping that her magic would work on something like this. "Adale nor harana." Neo repeated the words quietly under her breath, pausing occasionally. First to stop the blood flow...

Anonymous

As the words of the mage swept over Saga, she had to control her magic from fighting off the mage’s power. Saga let out a groan but then in a wolf like grin she looked up at Neo. She wasn’t sure if she should tell her or the company but seeing that it didn’t matter and might helped keep the pain at bay that she was feeling.

“As you can see, I am the tallest wolf you might ever encounter and that’s because of experiments of generations ago. Because of that, packs, especially the alphas, see me as a threat, as they should. I am only allowed to mate because I can bear them strong pups, but in the last pack, the other alpha was jealous and turn the pack on me. I killed most of their strongest but this pack was fierce and I couldn’t kill all, so I have been running for months and only lost them four weeks ago. But this land is strange to me and the creatures here do not like visitors.� She let out what would be a wolf laugh. Then fell silent as the magic flowed in her, healing her, aiding her to get strength back.

“You humans are very kind. I am weary of them because most like to kill for skins and sports.â€? She looked into the shadows of Neo eyes. Saga, could of read Neo’s mind at that moment for her powers were returning, but something held her back, a feeling that some things were meant to be locked until the right moment unlocked them came.  It was an unsettling feeling so she close her eyes, but her awareness to her surroundings, heighten, and to show she was still awake she said in her low voice “I am in both of your debt, my magic can take it from here young mage.â€? She than open her eyes to stare at the small furry creature and her stomach started to growl.

OCC: hmmm is Keb lunch?  :twisted: just kidding...

Anonymous

Neo's eyes widened. "I knew I could feel something...in you. It was so faint, your magic." she took a step back and sat down. "You don't have to worry about me killing you. I'm a vegitartian. Against the whole idea of killing creatures, even a massive black wolf." She gave a little laugh, seting down in the air again, over by Keb and Renko.  She looked back into Saga's eyes directing her thoughts in a telepathic message.
Can you teach me?

Anonymous

eh, sorry haven't written, been busy....on with the show

I can teach whatever you want to know, tell me what it is and your knowledge will increase as well as your control and powers. Saga's thought were directed to Neo's mind.

Saga then cringe in pain, the wounds were now completely healed. Saga let out a relived sign. She was hungry and needed food now in order to get her strength back. She let her mind wander the forest and found a plump rabbit in the brush next to them and with a pull on its mind, the rabbit was soon hopping towards the company near by; not really knowing why. Except for the feeling that there might be wild carrots or newly sprang grass. Well, whatever it was, the rabbit was wanting,; it was too much in Saga’s charm to realizes that it was in danger and much too late. Saga spotted the rabbit and what seem to be no effort, gracefully lifted her self up and walked toward the rabbit. She then clamped her jaws around its neck and turn toward her champions once more

With a clear thought to every one she asked, "Any one cared for a bite?"

Anonymous

((Clear! *shocks topic back to life* And since Ivv is gone then so is Keb, right?))

He was completely oblivious to the telepathic discussion, but then again he wasn't a morning person.
Renko looked at the rabbit held in Saga's jaws. He shook his head, "I just ate breakfast." He then noticed that a member of their group was missing.
The hunter looked down at where the Wombat anthro had been and frowned slightly. 'The wolf must have scared him off,' he thought but didn't want to share his theroy with the others.

Anonymous

OOC:

*shifts uneasily* Sorry guys, but I thought this thread was dead. I kinda moved Neo elsewhere. She's in a plot now. *snubs toe in dirt* I'm sorry. I could bring my other unused character in here, but Neo's committed.

Anonymous

((I think it's decomposing. Don't worry about it. Renko should probobly move on too.))

Anonymous

well that is just peachy...oh well i was planning on doing something with saga later anyways...it will just be sooner then.   :D