Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

SAND PIRATES!! (a thread for plots)

Started by visualspice, April 21, 2013, 05:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alegretto

visualspice

cool, did you have a character in mind, gretto?
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Alegretto

I'll make one up at some point soon and drop him in (or her).

visualspice

The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Winters-Feather

visualspice

Bumping this to try to gain more interest~
For those interested, please post your thoughts ^_^

Alegretto

I need to make that character :|

Are you looking for anything in particular Spice?

Digics

Are you still taking on any sand pirates?
I've got a rock golem I can throw in here. he can be the ships anchor or something Or or maybe I can toss in this harpy character I have in mind /o\ unless you want something specific //o\\

visualspice

I love the idea of adding the rock golem to the mix *_*
I'll reply with some more thoughts when I'm not half awake. :D

visualspice

@Lion- are you still interested in this plot?
@paganchick - same goes for you! Just trying to see if I ought to restart the idea or not since there seems renewed interest in these desert sailing cursed pirates :D

And what I'm looking for? A nice, big motley crew XD

Lion

D: Oh god, I forgot about this!  Yes I am still interested.  I completely forgot about the thread though, sorry!  Were we looking to start a new one?

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

I'll wait to decide on that once we get feed back from the others. The thread hadn't gotten very far anyway, so we might not need to~

visualspice

I think I suckered @Rhi-Rhi  to join us for yet another character to annoy Rain XD
(can't have enough of those, now can we?)

And the whole time he'll be all:

Rhindeer

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! >8D

Indeed, the fabulous Noor, FILTHY RICH EXPLORER, will be joining the ranks. xD And not be happy about it, nyahahahaaa.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

Thiadis

Is this thread still up? I have been reading through "Sand in your Pants" and am in sparkly, newby awe of all of you.

visualspice

it sure is! It's getting revived soon so feel free to reply :D
I'm assuming you'll be placing your new character into this thread?
If you want, we can plot a bit here before you post your character's introduction. Just let me know if you have questions or any ideas on how you'd like to get started :) (or if you need some help/ suggestions on getting started)

Thiadis

Yes, I am! Now to get the character record hyperlinked into my signature...
http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=18272.msg221607#new
A WIP, but here is her description.

Essentially, Thiadis is very much intrigued by dark magic. I could have her tracking down the cursed dark aura of Conrad's Coin. What would your suggestions be?

visualspice

ohh I like that idea.
Maybe she's tracking it and as she approaches, and Rain realizes what she's after, he tries to evade her at all costs, not wanting her to join his crew of misfits and adding to his irritation! :D

It's also possible she could run into Selaina first, as an idea :)

Thiadis

I do like the idea of her helping on Selaina. Homegirl needs some assistance!

So, Thiadis is walking through the marketplace, catches a glimpse of a flustered woman speaking to a mystic rock and is naturally curious. After speaking to Selaina, she decides to track down Conrad's Coin and potentially schemes on snatching some of Rain's gold. Little does she know that Rain is unsuccessful on the whole getting the moneys plan.