Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Never Wish, Never Tell

Started by visualspice, April 27, 2013, 09:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

If he thought his words were meant to comfort, he had another thing coming, for soon, Artemis felt her nostrils burn and her vision spinning around her. And a moment later, she was clutching onto his arm and nearly passing out!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Deitrich caught her against him and righted her on the ground.  "Hey!  Hey!  It's all right!  Just use my coat sleeve of your nose," he said as he took the coat he placed over her shoulders and wrapped it just below her chin to help shield her mouth and nose. 

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Artemis obeyed, but frowned a little for it as her brown eyes peered up at him.
"That isn't why I'm upset," she told him rightly. She shook her head. "I... I've never done something like this before. It... I.... to be honest. I can't help but be scared." But then glancing on ahead, she tried to steel herself, but even the knot in her throat wouldn't go away, and instinctively, she found her hand reaching out to hold onto his.
"Thank you." she told him after a time. Though she didn't look at him as she said it, her eyes still wide with uncertainty, she went on to say,
"For this. For helping me try to break this curse." Though she knew he had little choice- she had a feeling he also did not want to be here as well! "I just hope this all works..."
FOr she honestly did not want to become vampire food!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Too bad sooner came rather than later, and her hand was making Dietrich's palm all itchy.  Really, did she have to grip onto him so hard!?  He tried wiggling it off of him, but to no avail.  He sighed, at least it was her way of coping, of relaxing, even if she was trembling and scared to death of what was to come.  Figures emerged down the hallway, one taller and much more masculine and the other undeniably female.  Dietrich had forgotten just how attractive Bellona looked in his lighting, but when the masculine figure made is presence known, that thought quickly went out the window.

He peered up at the massive figure, well, massive for one who was approximately 6 foot 3 and broad shouldered.  "Cronus," he breathed, peering at the ancient one, though he appeared not a day older than forty in age.  He was wrinkled around his eyes and his hair was long and black, his eyes darklit candles reflecting the violet dimness of the lighting around them.

"Let me see the mortal," he said, his voice surprisingly soft.  He looked at Artemis and Dietrich set her forth, trying to give her at least an ounce of gumption.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

If Dietrich thought he was gawking, Artemis was positively gaping. The man was as beautiful as he was dark- standing tall and broad shouldered, and dark eyes that pierced her. THough his voice startled her, she found herself still staring long after the question was asked before she took a timid step forward.

"I'm the human." She said. Duh. That much was obvious as she internally winced at that. "My name is Artemis. Artemis Longfellow." And she held a breath,a nd was to rigid to even try to curtsy.