Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

2 Shades Of Red (Eveline)

Started by Brisinger987, May 04, 2013, 03:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brisinger987

"Yes, a lightning bolt at your finger tips. Electricity to stun and electrocute your foes. You could make your immortal parent proud. The parent of yours which was a demon I mean." He smiled at her, and decided that she was rather attractive. Oh that was a tease that Nadya had left him. He was human enough to be attracted to women. That irritated him. He found himelf attracted to the wrong people constantly. And if she was powerful, he liked. Majorly.

"You have been given a unique gift from your demonic parent. You have massive energy reserves to draw from. You would be a good travelling companion to most." He gave her a small wink for a laugh. She was very pretty, and her eyes were so defining!

Eveline

Eleni makes a face at his last comment but can't help but smile as he winks at her. "I would be the best companion and you know it. You know you are just dying to scoop me up and run away so I can forever be your little travel companion!" Says jokingly with a smirk. She admired his features quietly. He was quite handsome, though she'd never admit it. She mentally kicked herself for thinking that. People never stuck around for long and she knew that. The last time she got too close to someone, the girl had run off in fear of actually connecting with the other. She could not think that way. She shrugged it off "Anyways... How do you do the spell? I doubt it would make anyone of my parents proud considering they just left me, though." She shrugged nonchalantly, slipping in that detail of her history quietly.

Brisinger987

He laughed at her remark. Maybe she would be a good travelling companion for him. He was a necromancer. Why shouldn't his companion be half demon?! They could masquerade as brother and sister or some rubbish like that. He liked the idea. He could protect her. She didn't seem to know how to defend herself, and he could teach her. She would be a good student. He finally decided to make her an offer. "You would be a good companion. How would you like to travel with me?" He gave her a sincere smile. "I can teach you magic that some mages only dream of. I can teach you to summon demons, raise the dead, all that. If you want me to." He tried to think of how else to convince her. "You know, there are demons who could tell you what happened to your parents. Demons that watch this realm may know. Demons like the ones in the story I told you." He cast up a ball of electricity, with no incantation needed. When mastered, the incantation was meaningless, and he had mastered most basic elemental spells.

Eveline

She looked at the ball of electricity that sprouted from his fingertips. Could she really? "You could teach me...? You can tell me what happened to my parents?" She seemed interested in his offer. Well, what's the worst that can happen? "I... I'm not sure... I guess it's be cool..." Admitted. "I guess it'd be okay" Eleni finally answered. She lifted a hand and curiously reached at the ball of electricity, her fingertips almost touching it in curiosity.

Brisinger987

"Hold your hand out. Go on, it won't hurt you. Perfectly safe unless I want it to be unsafe." He put his hand out. The energy was trapped in suspension, and wouldn't hurt her. He could detonate it, and the longer he waited, the more it was dangerous to detonate. He was unlucky enough to have witnessed one of his detonate, two hours after he had created it. Electric burns were hard to heal. He focused on the ball, keeping it from detonation. "We won't constantly be together, just as long as you don't go running over province borders, I'm fine. I will show you where I have set up my base. For the next few months, I intend to work around in Serendipity."

Eveline

Eleni nodded, holding out her hand "So, I will stay at...base with you?" Listened to him as she picked up the ball of electricity. "Can I go visit your clients with you?" Asked looking back up at him. Excitement swirled in her eyes and was evident on her face as well. She really wanted to see some stuff he did up close so she could Learn from it!

Brisinger987

"Not always. Some of my clients are dangerous, and would use you as leverage over me. It's not fair on you if that happens. Of course when you are accustomed to magic, we can make our income more effective, we can meet multiple clients, and take multiple payments. More money for us to go on the town with, and more that we can own. Obviously I will visit my allies, and I can introduce you to them. If we are successful enough, we can employ others. I have heard of dragons and demons and assassins who are perfect candidates for that. But first, our business should grow. So where should we set up HQ?" He felt excitement welling up in his heart. He had never felt that before! He had a friend, a travelling companion, and a potential business partner! He had prospects, ambitions he had never considered before! It was a dream he had only just gotten that was going to fall into place!

Eveline

The girl laughed "Calm down! Fist, I barely understand what you are talking about. What is it you do again? I could use some money." She commented. If she had some money, she could actually buy things instead of steal them. Stealing could be a hassle sometimes and not having to walk around with her hood up would be nice. The little money she found she usually used at the taverns. Some well earned cash would be good, she decided.
      Xerordir seemed really excited about these new business Ideas and she figured she could help. The idea of having a 'friend' excited her a bit, too! Someone who could teach her demon magic and show her new tricks. Meeting different people with different ideas made her think as well.

Brisinger987

Ah. He hadn't fully explained himself. "I am a summoner by trade, I summon the dead, demons, or put others in a position by which they need resurrection. I don't kill, I just make you eligible for my other services!" He smiled grimly. He was a murderer, but only when required. And he was learning how to be nicer. Might as well start by recruiting! "If you wish, I will split my profits, if you learn the tricks of the trade. An apprenticeship. I will teach you exactly what I do, how to conduct the business and dealings correctly. And a few sneaky bits of bussinessmanship. Like how to extort money from clients who can afford it. It's convenient when the zombie barrier spell is the spell I relate to fairly hefty quantities of coins." He gave her a vicious smile. He began making a list of things he would need to make her. A cloak, she would need to craft shadow armour, a mask.

Eveline

She didn't like the idea of killing. The fact that she was capable of killing millions off scared her and she didn't want to cause anymore hurt. But... She could use some money and a place to stay... Besides she didn't have to do any of the killings herself, right? And she was eager to learn more and become stronger and more independent like she wishes to believe. A grin creeps onto her face as she nods her head "Okay, so... Deal?"

Brisinger987

"Deal. Now,first thing is first, you need a good cloak and mask. You will need to forge some shadow armour, and a list of basic spells to learn." He studied her cloak. It would do for now, but he would get her a better cloak when the time came. The mask and armour would be the worst ones to get. The armour was magical so that was the worst, and the mask was enchanted. So as soon as she had the armour, it was relatively easy. If she was a good fighter he would need her.

Eveline

"But I like my cloak just fine...!" Sighed before realizing something, "Wait, where do I get shadow armour... And a mask? Why do I need a mask? You should let me borrow yours...!" Grins. But, honestly, she had no idea what she was doing... Did she really just agree to work with a necromancer? Well, this should be fun...!