Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Looking for active RP'ers! (open)

Started by Alex Ryder, May 05, 2013, 11:17:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Ryder

Hello,

I am looking for active Rp'ers who would like to RP (duh). I curently have a character, his name is Alexander Faye, and he's a traveler, so we can Rp wherever you want. He has no ocupation and is just human. He was abused by his father and so left home. If you do not want anything to do with abuse, then please leave now.

I'd like the Rp to start just after my character ran away from home. He will still be covered in buises and be wearing his bloody shirt. Something like that. I am okay with romance or no romace, i'm even okay with gay romance. I'm okay with pretty much everything. The only thing I ask is that you reply frequently, and that you know at least some basic English.

Also, I like to work without a plot. Yes, we can say it will turn out to be romance, and that we will be traveling to somewhere specific, but I like to leave the rest up for the imagination. I hate to know what I'm going to write. Ofcourse, from time to time, you may have a good idea, and we can plot a small part. For the most part though, I hate plots.

That's all. :)

Sumae

Weeellllll let me see what I can whip up here.  Your looking for someone to RP with for this character and possibly a romantic interest type so, plus the abuse.  Lets try a motherly natured female, and you said they could travel around so a gypsy type.  Shame I have a character like this already but she's settled down and everything.  I'll whip up a character sheet and PM you and we can discuss the details there :)

Happy RP'ing!