Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hair today (Moonie)

Started by wolfie, May 05, 2013, 05:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfie

Amaris hadn't expected to hear purring coming from a wolf. She knew it was strange, then again Nisha didn't look like an ordinary wolf. It felt good having someone relying on her again. It reminded her of a few cubs from the old pack, which made her sad and homesick all over again. She tried to push those thoughts and feeling away focusing on the here and now.

It is nice having a friend. Good hunting and all sounds good. I just hope it has less humans. It's a pleasure helping another. I'm just glad I was around when you needed help. I am looking forward to meeting your brother as well. It's been awhile, but I do like meeting others. She thought a little nervous at meeting an alpha.

Zero

Nisha flicked her tail again, grey eyes moving to gaze at Amaris idly as she thought about what to say. She knew that Gavin sometimes did like to change into a human and sneak among them undetected. Though she wasn't entirely sure why he liked to do that. It will be good hunting, and he will likely choose a territory that is mostly without humans, but probably a few small villages will be within the borders.

She had more hope than ever of seeing her brother again. Starvation had worried her since he had left, but now she wasn't afraid of that anymore. Nisha was sure that Gavin would be pleased to meet Amaris, especially since she had been so kind to her. I can't wait for you to meet Gavin, it will be good for all of us. Wolves need to stick with other wolves, family and pack are important. When the time comes, it will be up to you to make your own decision, of course, but you will be welcomed warmly.

wolfie

I suppose that's okay. I don't know any area without humans. She thought planning to stay far away from humans. She had learned they were nothing but trouble. She figured she could probably convince the other wolves too as long as she didn't have to share her story. She listened again as Nisha thought to her.

I will? I am looking forward to when he gets back more and more. Do you have any idea when that might be? Did he give any indication when he left? I agree family and pack are more important. She thought closing her eyes for a few moments it felt good to be full and have someone around to talk to.