Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Looking for a romantic interest character for my thread

Started by Sumae, May 06, 2013, 09:37:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sumae

Hello everyone!  I'm looking for a romantic interest for my character Sumae to have in this new village she's stumbled on called Blackmoore over in Draconi Forest. 
Here's the link to the thread: http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=14517.0

And here's my want list for a romantic interest character:

Physical type: Stout, muscles, warrior type

Personality: Kind but a little rough, stoic, strong, responsible, a bit distrusting, strong temper, very loyal.

Attributes: Likes nature and wilderness, likes animals, has a code of honor that he follows, hates thieves, goes out of his way to save little old ladies and children, etc.

Species:  Really doesn't matter but she does have a particular thing for wolves so a were wolf would be interesting, but again no real requirements other than something that would want to settle down and make a family with her.

In the thread Sumae is going to be building her own home their in the village, somewhere a tad off from the village a little bit into the forest.  I'd like to see her settle down and have babies and grow her herbs and just generally be happy!  She's a healer and she makes her money crafting talisman jewelry and selling healing herbs and teas and things.  If anyone is interested in making a character for this, or might possibly have a character for this, please respond or PM me :)