Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Oh, The Soothing Water [Paganchick]

Started by Zane, May 06, 2013, 10:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zane

If Etho did not have an irrepressible love for his town, he might have joined The Runner's Society. Simply stated, he loved to run, loved to be outdoors. So whenever there was nothing more pressing that day, he went for a run in the area surrounding the town. As he was doing now, He had been running for near about an hour and hoped that the river he had heard about was nearby. Running straight through the forest he came to a small stream, not really as impressive as the local merchant made it out to be. Kneeling next to the river, drinking the water, he suddenly found himself unable to stop. The water tasted superb, maybe that merchant knew some things.

paganchick

Pamuy was relaxing like every day, a mixture of sunbathing and swimming is what made up her day. She could walk out of her stream as long as she had some of its water with her, whether that be in her drenched hair or in a vial of sorts. She found this out though her sisters tried to keep the knowledge from her, her sisters had always been so protective, seeing her as the youngest.

She had heard the man before she saw him, hiding in the darkest shadows of her stream, looking up at him from below the surface. She smiled, someone new to place with, hopefully this one didn't go limp like the rest.

She let him drink for a while, he seemed to really be enjoying himself, she didn't want to disturb him too quickly but she also didn't want him to get away, she wanted to play! Before Etho had his chance to have his fill of the water Pamuy reached up, her hand breaking the surface only long enough to grab his hand and yank him into the deeper part of the stream.

Zane

Have you ever noticed that you you drink water through the use up suction, by cupping your hands and sucking up the water that comes into it, your lungs start to fill up? Never before had Etho been thankful for that. As he was dragged underwater, he clamped his mouth shut, blowing a small amount of air out of his nose as to keep from drowning. The next thing he did was right himself and open his eyes, something definitely dragged him under. Yet Etho could see no one. Next he pulled his Tonfa from his belt, he could hold his breath for about three minutes if he didn't panic, but an unseen force dragged him under. and to be honest that scared the shit out of him.

paganchick

Pamuy giggled as she swam around him, grabbing his ankle and pulling him further down, this one seemed like he would be fun. Most were panicking, thrashing, oftening hitting her quiet hard, and Pamuy didn't like that one bit.

She kept pulling and tugging on him, keeping him from surfacing for about a minute before she finally moved herself in front of him, facing to face, almost close enough for their noses to touch. Her eyes were practically glowing with joy and happiness as she played with the man, he was fun! She offered him a smile as she looked at him.

For the first time she looked at his clothing, it was a bit weird she though but she did like the way it looked on him, almost made it look like he was shirtless, and she loved admiring the human form.

Zane

Stay calm. Etho had to keep telling himself as he slowly swam towards the surface. The water was cold, which quickly sapped energy out of him, which sapped the oxygen out of his lungs. After a minute of swimming up and getting nowhere, he was exhasted. That was when the woman came to face him. For a moment he though she had seen him get dragged under and came to help. So he pointed up with one of his tonfa. Then as a smile spread across her face, and Etho knew he was fucked.

He had heard, from time to time, about Naiads. He had heard that they often liked to play tricks of people. So Etho came to the realization that he was either going to die a painful death via drowning, or she would take mercy on him, and his pounding heart did little to make him worry less.

paganchick

She followed the direction of the man's weapon, a bit surprised he hadn't tried to strike her with it. She wondered why he didn't speak, and why he looked so worried, wasn't he having fun too? If he wasn't having fun, she didn't want to keep him. Of course she did want someone to play with, she rarely saw her sisters, which made her a bit sad.

Finally Pamuy pulled the man to the surface of the water, pulling him to a rock that jutted out from the bank, one of her favorite spots to lounge around and warm in the sun. She looked at him for a long moment, her head turning slightly sideways as she did. Humans were so odd to her, she had never actually spoke to one before.

Zane

Etho straddled the rock he was brought to with all the waning strength in his arms, swallowing air and huge gulps. It felt like every breath was sent from god himself. When finally his breathing had slowed to something more controllable, he turned to face the Naiad.

"I suppose I should thank you, for realizing that I couldn't breathe down there. Otherwise, that would have been the end of me." Etho smiled to the Naiad. By his understanding, Naiads were just innocently and playful, and by their innocence they often know not the limits of others. So by his reckoning, Etho had no right to be mad at her. "So sorry, but I can not breathe underwater, I'm Etho by the by."

paganchick

Pamuy pulled herself up to sit on the edge of the rock, her feet dangling in the water. Her wet dress clung to her delicate form, but she didn't seem to notice or care. She looked a bit confused as the man spoke, what did he mean he couldn't breath under water.

"What do you mean?" She asked, her head falling to the side a bit as she looked at the man.
"I didn't realize you could breath underwater, you just didn't look like you were having fun and I don't want to force someone to play with me," Pamuy spoke looking back down into the water.
"Etho," She spoke to herself, the name sounding odd to her but many names did since she didn't really socialize with anyone but her sisters.
"My name is Pamuy."