Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Art for the art throne!

Started by November, May 18, 2013, 04:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

November

It seems this place has no lack of budding artists...Let me throw in my 2 cents!

My tumblr: Nova-art

AND NOW, I DUMP ON YU!

HEADSHOTS O3O

A drawing of my oldest character, and the only one I've got here currently, November Black! The last one I did of her in this outfit was done without a tablet, and it's horrible XD

A drawing for a friend who was seriously ill, but he's getting better now with the knowledge that even the great Cthulhu can get ill.

You can see the finished version on my dA...but I like this one better XD

I will finish this...one daaaaaay. 

Same with this one... >.> <.<

Also...YOGSCAAASSSST <3

Glorious Bastards, everyone of them <3

I love this <3 Though I'll hate in in a couple of months, because now I have sworn to Tumblr and dA that this is a thing now... T__T

Also...I don't do requests now. I used to, buuut I need money XD My commission prices can be found on my tumblr links! If you want a commission, PM me here ask on Tumblr, or send me a note in dA. This starving Art Student is always willing to take on some work!

Zane

Oh. My. GAWD!!!! *foams at mouth* MOAR MOAR!!!!

I wish I had the money for a commission but alas I am a starving art major as well... if you can count the written word as art (which a three and a half hour debate with roomies proved it to be XP (Double english major by the by)) Maybe someday if I save up (my commission would run somewhere about $120) But yeah this is awesome, go you and best of luck to you!

November

Writing is most certainly an art form! It comes in different styles and format, takes years to master, and everyone has a different opinion as to what artist is good or not and why! My sister is an artist of the words, so this is nothing but fact to me XD

Some headshot designs of what will be my most promising and laborious task ever undertaken o3o

Zane

I had two roomies at the time of the debate. One was a dramatic art major and the other in a culinary art major. They were arguing which form of art is more important. His argument was that dramatic art inspires all others. Her argument was that culinary art literally feeds all other art. After about three hours of this I told them both to shut because they would be nowhere without the inconceivable beauty that is literary art. :3

visualspice

@ Zane-
All art is beautiful :P (in any form) It's also totally up to interpretation, too, since people have different believes, tastes and views~

----

@ November- I added you to my dev art watch lst X3 I like to follow other SOTE artists on there :3
My dev. art account is here if you wish to do the same X3
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

November

Yep, is pretty true. Though, I sometimes don't understand the argument whether cooking is a science or art, when it's both XD

Lion

This is all quite amazing, Nova.  Incredible work!  Keep it up!

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Winters-Feather

ooh these are really pretty! O.o those dramatic shadows lol

November

A drawing I did for mah sisters Tumblr~

A design for another character! Almost as old as Nova, but has had so many goddamn redesigns -__-;;

Pagggggeeee~

November

I haven't posted much in ages, but then again, I didn't finish much

November

A commission!
Should also note I halved my prices!
SO GIVE ME YOUR MONEY.
T_T

And I never gave you the second page, only the first and third XD

November

I was messing about with skin colouring.

November

visualspice

Ohhhh, nice line art X3
I hate doing line art so kudos to you for doing such s fabulous job. The detail on this is incredible. Keep up the good arts X3
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

November

I used this as an experiment in no-lines. Meh. Could spend longer on it, but I'm sick of looking at it XD

November

I started colouring my next characters line art and a thing happened

visualspice

That drawing looks like a lot of fun *_ *
I likes it!
<3

November

A rough-up for a new character!
The final is taking forever; you'll probably understand why when you finally see it XD

@Spice and yes, that was super fun! XD

Paradox

Minus the shoulder spikes, I am digging that armor. Very nice work! Love the character's expression!

visualspice

Looks cool! Make me want to draw armor now!