Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Soot Wolves

Started by Aeytrious, May 31, 2013, 11:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kleineklementine

Hey! So, this is my understanding of what threads are happening more or less at the same time:

1) Racing Against the Moon - Rufus is away from Arca, cracking Mountain Cat skulls I think.
2) When The Alpha's Away... - Currently mostly taking place in the Wolf Den bar.
3) Presents for the Red Jackal! - Zahi's trying to teach Torak a lesson since (ugh! frustrating!) she's been told she can't kill him.

#3 takes place after a thread in Ketra, where Torak dropped his assassin contracts and Spot picked them up.

That's my understanding!

Brisinger987

I thought 3 was in the Wolves Den, after the incident in Ketra?

visualspice

Don't forget Rufus's misadventures with Owl and Jarrett! XD
*adds her two cents in cause she can!*
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

kleineklementine

That's what I meant, Bris.  ;D (Maybe what I said? Whooooo knows!)

Echtronis

I made this odd dude for the role of Cannis Animus. He's a strange one, but I think he'll fit in with these dirty rogues.

Bujari! http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=14967.new#new

Aeytrious

The roster has been updated! I requested Spice take on the Beta, but she is Le Swamped and has declined. I have heard a few people express interest in the role. I'd prefer someone that doesn't already hold a lead spot to take it, but if nobody steps up, I'll take what I can get. :P If you'd like to see what Rufus thinks of it you can read this post here.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

TheHighwayman

Vex has been there for... say, four or five years? Sounds about right.

visualspice

His 3 year old son could become the Beta!

*waits for it*

*waits*

I kid but yeah XD

Maybe Dylanna could...

I know, my jokes are lame >_>

Carry on with your plannings now, carry on 8D
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Echtronis

Finally caught up on reading all the Soot Wolves threads (including this one!)! There still seems to be pieces missing from the puzzle going on, but it seems things are still on the way of plotting out.

So, Bujari! He has been a Blood Wolf since 10 years ago, and I wanna say he was appointed to Spirit Wolf by the last Spirit Wolf for maybe just less than a year ago.

Given both those positions, I'm AWFULLY curious about the goings on with this Blood Wolf situation going on, as well as the secrety secrets the Alpha has in mind for this rude boi! Please do contact me, I always love hearing from [you]!

Also after spending some time reading and getting a feel for the guild, I decided to rewrite a few things to clarify Bujari a bit.
LO'JUBAAAAAAL!!

visualspice

I have a few outsider threads that affect Rufus, and thus sorta affect the wolves, but are  not with Soot Wolves characters XD
I forget if Aeyt linked them here but not sure if they should? >.>?
*too sleepy to look*

Brisinger987

Hey, if Torak is storming off to look for the Beta, does he go to Jack?

Aeytrious

eh? The Beta is Jack. Jonathon Amsel. There must be something I haven't read yet.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Brisinger987

Don't worry, it's sorted now Aeyt, you answered the question. (Poorly worded)

zozee9

Guys I finally wrote Zeina's past. But I'm still going to keep it at least somewhat hidden. It's really long. And not many pack members should know it unless a) they have been part of the pack for as long or longer than Zeina or b) they have some sort of special ability or somehow force it out of her.

However, if you are interested in reading it because your character might know it or, who knows, you're just curios, message me! :)
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Aeytrious

I added the map for those that wanted a reference of the layout. All the white circles are unclaimed rooms, feel free to take one. Also if you are a leader(or will become one), you can have extra construction done, just for you(see Rufus, Jack, Kui, and Bujari's quarters). The limit is 4 rooms for a ranking Wolf, 2 if you're not. If anyone was wondering why Gaze or Vent aren't listed, well Vent stays with Gaze, and Gaze never sleeps in the same room two nights in a row. The layout is simple enough that you can just tell me which room you want or where you'd like rooms added, and I can do that for you. Keep in mind that I am doing this by hand though, so once I put it on paper, that's it, unless someone else wants to do digitizing while my PC is down.

This is not the final version. My tower is down, so until I get it working, I am without photoshop. I look forward to when I can make it all perfect and symmetrical, and use a pretty font. If you want to do a detailed layout of your characters room(s), go for it. Post it in their profile for the world to see. I may do that with Rufus, or perhaps with public access rooms. Sar and Zoë, I leave the layout of your respective branch rooms to you. I know there is no training area for Scavengers, but I felt they wouldn't have one. They already have the kids dorm, and they would probably do their practicing in their living space or on the streets.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Jinx

Hi!
I'm totally new here, but Bujari (Echtronis) turned me into this site and this guild in particular, so I'd love to stretch my creative muscles again (they're a bit rusty) if you have room for one more!

edit:
I made me a character! With the Soot Wolves in mind, if that's alright. Not 100% sure what I want to do with her yet, so any suggestions are more than welcome! Bujari had suggested the Blood Wolves for her, but I'm flexible.

zozee9

Hi Jinx! *squeals* I love new people to thread with! :D

And that is so awesome Aeyt. You know I'm going to use it. A lot. Zeina does stay in the Den but not with her kids. However, I may plot her room nearby or something. Maybe even have a secret room going to the dorm? I'll let you know about that. And I agree with the lack of training area. The older kids typically train the younger ones, and that can easily be done in their dorm. Sometimes Zeina will show them a trick or two but, again, dorms. I do think most of the kids avoid training on other wolves around the Den... but can't say there won't be a rebellious one or two.  ;)
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Brisinger987

Torak will have a single room, he has a distinct lack of desire for space, or posessions, just wants somewhere to sleep really, and store things he needs for missions.

TheHighwayman

Vex would likely just have a single, maybe a double room, probably near the disguise room (either so he has easy access or so he can laugh at the people who can't just snap their fingers and completely change their appearance.  :) ).

Aeytrious

H-Man gave me enough of a description as to WHERE(:P) Vex has his rooms that I went ahead and added him in. Anyone else is welcome to do so. :))
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey