Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Soot Wolves

Started by Aeytrious, May 31, 2013, 11:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Echtronis

I am in sudden need for a secret passage that doesn't go into the Den bar. *cough* ~Don't aaaaaask no queeeestiooooonnns!~

Aeytrious

Jinx was added to the Blood Wolves Roster. It's not set in stone, so feel free to change your mind(unless it's already in a thread, then we'd need to get creative but it could still be changed.) Any other updates I need to do? My bed calls to me.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

kleineklementine

Oooh, finally a new Blood Wolf! *will have to get in touch with Jinx!*

I think Zahi would just have two rooms, somewhere near the Bloods. I'll think more about what else ought to be over there later.

Also, at your leisure, Spot still needs to be added to the roster. But I'm not too fussed about it.

Aeytrious

Didn't realize Spot had a page. she will be added post haste. 8)
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Stormphrax

Hello, hope this is the right place to post this, but is there some space for Martha in a plot involving the Soot Wolves?

The basic premise is that, though a noblewoman, she spends her 'free time' roaming the city streets as an urchin in a fairly naive way. So far she has only scratched the very surface of the city's underworld, as some guardsmen know who she is and keep her safe (her family make this worth their while). Her wayward behavior is tolerated as an 'eccentricity', though is not widely known about.

I think that she'd flourish in a plot where she could meet some real criminals. Perhaps she gets recruited as a street urchin, or witnesses a robbery of someone she doesn't like and tags along. At first it'd just be something of a game, but I'd look forward to writing some kind of later shift in attitude.

Anyway, long spiel, but if this sparks any plot ideas please PM me and we can bounce some around. Obviously she can't just be a Soot Wolf already as she isn't actually a criminal or I'd leap right in, as it is she needs someone to facilitate an introduction.

Cheers!

zozee9

Welcome to the pack! :)

There are so many ways we could get Martha in the plot. If we're talking about street urchins... well, I'm in charge of that! Kind of. Seeing as she's 18, Zeina might not have too much interest in her. But that doesn't mean Leuenaar, the recruiter for Scavengers, won't do anything.

Otherwise, if it's just a pickpocketing robbery, there are lots of Scavenger kids who do that all the time. If you're thinking of something bigger, I don't think that would be under my jurisdiction... though I honestly keep forgetting what all Zeina has control of.

Whatever the case may be, I'm sure Martha will be lots of fun!
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Aeytrious

Zeina has control of all Scavengers. ALL of them. lol She's personally in control of more Wolves than either of the Jackals. The jackals are in charge of the two very specialized groups in the Soot Wolves.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

kleineklementine

Hey! For those interested, I tried to flesh out a bit more of what's going on in the Bloods here. (Hopefully Jinx doesn't mind me using her thread! ^^; )  Just thought I'd let people know incase they're curious! Just some bar talk between some NPC Blood Wolves. Takes place a day or two (flexible) after "A Pressing Matter" and "While the Alpha Is Away..."

Feel free to have someone jump into their conversation if you like! I'm happy to keep writing it out for a bit if someone is interested.

Jinx

Hey, I'm really sorry I've been completely remiss at following up on that thread. Use and abuse it all you like  ;)

We just bought a house, so I need to take a break for a little bit :( Makes me sad because I was really looking forward to getting back into writing, but my attention is just been pulled in too many different directions at the moment. I need to clone myself.

Sorry, I really meant to hop on here sooner, but alas, I am only me.

Nascent

No worries Jinx -- life happens, and the brilliant thing about RP is that you can easily pick it back up when you have more time on your hands. So don't sweat it, the Wolves'll still be here when you get back. Not go enjoy that new car house smell! xD

zozee9

May I write as npcs Gaze and Vent? Until someone else comes to actually fill the role? I have a feeling that Kassom is gonna need to talk to them and unless I'm not allowed to, I figured as might as well write as them. But I thought I should check first, in case there was some sort of plan in action for that.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

kleineklementine

No plan I know of. Go ahead.

Brisinger987

Can I ask what's actually going to happen to Zahi?

zozee9

Zahi is going to marry Zeina and they're going to elope and live happily ever after. With like 2,000 kids.

Brisinger987

Ummmm, dahell? Ok...

No, really, Kassom, how is Zahi in DANGER?

zozee9

;D

I'm curious about that as well. It's possible that Aeyt gave him a special message that explains Zahi's situation more. But even if not, it's not a huge surprise that she would be in danger. After all, the leader is gone and the bloods want power. Somebody is going to make a move, whether they try to stop Zahi from taking power (by killing her?) or by threatening her to try to take power.

Of course, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a special plan in motion. It might be the same one Klei has going on. So much specialness. <3 But I like surprises so I honestly don't care. I'll just react as Zeina would and see what happens! ;D

kleineklementine

I don't know exactly what Kassom knows, but he got a message from Rufus (see the beginning of the When the Alpha's Away thread). Whatever the message said, that's why he thinks/knows Zahi may be in trouble.

And yes, all the plots are related. What's really going on will come out gradually in the thread, and for now you're just going to have to guess. :D And more importantly, so will Torak! (etc.)

zozee9

So how exactly does the whole Vent and Gaze thing work? Is Gaze elsewhere while Vent talks? Or are they in the same room? Is there some sort of telepathy, or does Vent just know Gaze well enough to know what he'd say?

Aeytrious

they use a special sign language. I'll PM you about it.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Brisinger987

Hey, Torak is quitting. He's forming an assassins guild. Would it be ok if the Soot Wolves were contacts for them in Arca? He's quitting because of Sophia, his sister.