Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Soot Wolves

Started by Aeytrious, May 31, 2013, 11:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeytrious

that's cool broham. good luck with your guild. :))
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

Brisinger987

Aeytrious

nice.

All I ask Singer, is that you at least play out the threads you're in, and gracefully write yourself out, when the opportunity comes. Thanks broham!
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Brisinger987

Of course I will :) And I may not have Torak leave, gracefully, perhaps, disgracefully, lol

kleineklementine

I realize I'm suuuuuuper late on this (in my defense, I was away when this conversation was going on!), but it seems unlikely to me that the Soot Wolves would be contacts/allies of Torak's assassin's guild? Considering that Torak gained entrance to the Soot Wolves by murdering Wolves (ahem, and his behavior after joining!), I would think that if he left he'd be considered - more or less - an enemy? Obviously it'd be Rufus's call (haha, otherwise Aeyt's XD), but I think it might be more interesting for the guilds to be rivals/enemies, anyway! More room for plots than if everyone is holding hands and singing Kumbaya.

Just a thought!

Also, I'm jealous that all the other ranked guys have cool badges now! >.> (Aka, nice job, Alé!)

Aeytrious

you know, finding wolf clipart that I could modify for something simple like this was REALLY easy. But nobody out there has done much for jackals and coyotes. So it's likely that I will have to make them myself, some original work. For a lazy artist like me that's a big deal. :P I promise they'll be just as FABULOUS!
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

zozee9

Woahhhh I didn't even notice the badges! *super excited now*

I do agree with Klei, though. The only way I can see the pack staying on good relations would be if Torak was in for a very long time and changed his ways. Or maybe Rufus would for some reason trust him, but most of the rest of the pack probably wouldn't... lol.

EDIT: How long has Jack been a wolf?
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Aeytrious

honestly, I don't know. I think I outlined Kui, Vent and Gaze, but Jack was Steph's NPC creation. You'll have to ask her. and I don't even remember the timeline for the afore mentioned three. I'll have to nose around.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

kleineklementine

Jack's been a Wolf for six or seven years or so.

EDIT: I'll post a little mini-profile for Jack and my other NPCs involved in this plot here in the next day or so. That should be useful!

kleineklementine

Sarsar's NPCs for Current Storyarc

Jonathan "Jack" Amsel: Grey Wolf / 32 / Soot Wolf for 7 years

From his first appearance: "Of average height and lithe build, Jonathan Amsel didn't look the part of a criminal. He had boyish good looks and and a trustworthy face, with sandy blond hair and blue eyes. Amsel was friendly, disarmingly so, and rarely proud. He was known to be something of a 'yes man' to Rufus. He was smart and strong and respected for it, but he was seen as something more of a loyal hound dog than a wolf with his eyes on the alpha spot."

Historically, Jack has been known as being fairly laid-back, sociable, friendly, and charming. He's used his charm and easy-going social skills to be the primary deal-maker for the Soot Wolves, frequently meeting and working with guards, merchants, and other organization heads. He also has had a reputation for being somewhat lazy and unambitious, comfortable in his cozy job buttering people up for the Guild, and happy to be Rufus's "yes-man."

Niklas: Blood Wolf / 40 / Soot Wolf for 23 years, Blood for 20

As one of the fairly senior Blood Wolves, Niklas is a pack leader in the Bloods and trusted by the Red Jackal, Zahi as well as her predecessor. He's very by-the-book and loyal, and rarely questions his superiors unless his viewpoint is asked for. (Since he's been around for awhile, it usually is). He definitely keeps his opinion to himself about whether or not the Blood Wolves have a good deal within the Guild and trusts that the Red Wolf has his reasons for whatever decisions he makes.

Bruin: Blood Wolf / 28 / Soot Wolf for 6 years, Blood for 5

Named for her shaggy brown hair and eyes, Bruin is a rank-and-file Blood Wolf. Bruin is loyal to the Red Jackal, but isn't entirely convinced that the Blood Wolves have as good of a position in the Guild as they ought to. Still, she's no trouble maker and as long as she gets her pay, isn't moved to do much more than gripe over a beer in Hair of the Dog.

Jax: Blood Wolf / 30 / Soot Wolf for 8 years, Blood for 8

Jax is loyal and falls in line, but he's a bit of a hot-head. Once he's off-duty, he's quick to share his opinion. He's loyal to the Red Jackal and thinks the bigger trouble-makers in the Blood Wolves are idiots, but he agrees that the Blood Wolves get less respect and prominence than they ought to. He is especially critical of the station of the Blood Wolves compared to the Shadow Wolves, who he thinks are unfairly favored by Rufus.

Niklas, Bruin, and Jax can be found talking about matters within the Blood Wolves here. Bruin in Niklas have also appeared in other threads.

Vahn, Timber, and Tass
: Blood Wolves / Deceased

Three of the loudest instigators of unrest within the Blood Wolves. Killed by Zahi.

zozee9

Yayyyyy I love you, Klei. *huggles*
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

kleineklementine

Hey hey guys!

Just wanted to give the head's up that I've wrapped things up a bit (for now!) in the "Alpha's Away" thread. Hopefully this will keep the Soot Wolves from being in any weird limbo from  the plot I started up last summer.

Feel free to assign a new Red Jackal if someone is interested in the position. I'll figure something out for Zahi when the time comes.

Anyway! It's here!

kleineklementine

P.S. New people! Become Soot Wolves! It's so cool!

Brisinger987

Yo, I have a prospective character coming up, Ryovari, who is a master thief. Would he be able to join the soot wolves?

Wicked Basket

I couldn't possibly snag the Canis Aureus spot could I? I could do the sneaks. Well, I'd have to make a character first, but I could still do the sneaks.

zozee9

I'm always up for a new Scavenger wolf! As long as he doesn't disappear. xD

Aeytrious

I've done some updating to the roster. Right now there are 3 NPCs in the upper ranks of the Soot Wolves for the event that is currently happening. So check the roster out again. Also Animus and Omega slots are open again but the roles can't technically be filled until Rufus returns from rescuing his son that he doesn't know is his son and then meeting the Glint Hawkes who have encroached on Soot Wolf territory. Oh the drama. Oh and Zahi is like my favorite Soot Wolf, so though she is 'missing' I don't have any designs to lose her, unless of course Klein kills her. Then I'll cry. *sobs*
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

kleineklementine

BUT, you could make a Shadow Wolf now and then s/he'll be well-positioned to step into the Canis Aureus role when the NPC gets booted out! Plus the Soot Wolves are awesome! So you should make one in the meantime, anyway. :D

Don't worry, I'm not going to kill Zahi. But she's probably going to be "missing"/"dead" for awhile.

Also! While I'm not actively looking for threads for him, if someone wants a Soot Wolf thread, I'm happy to thread as Jack (the Beta Wolf currently in charge... not in my sig because he's a temporary character?) a bit if it's useful for things!

Aeytrious

Klein is correct. You can make a Shadow Wolf and vie for the roll of leader, and then perhaps step into it upon Rufus's return. Just listen to her. She's smart.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Wicked Basket

I would have to get to be the leader by process of elimination anyway, so I guess I could do that. I'll start working on my Shadow Wolf, person, guy, thing then and throw him up here for you all to gawk at and critique/criticize.