Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Soot Wolves

Started by Aeytrious, May 31, 2013, 11:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brisinger987

Would Ryovari be able to become a Scavenger Wolf?

zozee9

I would imagine so, but personally I can't say until the character is made. ^^ Not like it's really my choice, anyway. xD
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Aeytrious

What do you mean it's not your choice? You're the head of the Scavengers. Recruitment for your branch is totally up to you. I may send people your way, but it's Zeina's choice if they can cut it there or not. Rufus would not argue with her decision. That's what delegation is all about kiddo. :P Zoë gets final say on all Scavenger Wolves, just as I wouldn't try to force anyone on Klein's Blood Wolves. I did assign Torak as a Shadow Wolf under the Blood Wolf command but that was different, and a special case. I didn't make him a Blood. The Shadow Wolf leader is an NPC so myself, Klein, or Zoë can give the okay on Shadows that wanna join. Recruitment for non-branch specific Wolves is always open, anyone can join up as a Dun Wolf at any time(though they will soon be under the jurisdiction of another guild that we're going to be allying with The Glint Hawks). I've been considering creating unstructured factions for the non-branch specific Wolves that are broken up by what branch they wish to join, or by what Wolf Leader they pay allegiance too. but I'm not sure. could use a sounding board for that.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

Wicked Basket

Here he is!

Gabriel Karrik

I was hoping for him to be the Canis Aureus, but if I must wait for the position than I shall.

Brisinger987

Ryovari, The Master Thief

Of course, that is no ultimatum, and you can never have friends like the Soot Wolves when you're a thief.

Wicked Basket

Aeytrious

did I not add him? oops. I'll get on that. as for the scavenger wolf, you're waiting on Zoë to tell me where to put it. cheers

EDIT: Well it looks like I had added him, I just hadn't updated the thread to say I had. oops.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

zozee9

Hm? Oh sorry, I already approved Singer's character. :) You can make him into a scavenger! <3
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Wicked Basket

I don't mean to pry, but could Gabriel maybe somehow possibly become the Canis Aureus at some point?

Aeytrious

The Scavenger has been added. As far as the head Shadow Wolf position is concerned, I think we already said that you could have it in time. There are some things that need to happen in the current stories, and I'm waiting on a reply for one of those. I've actually had a life the past week and I got selected for the Tech Alpha on Blizzards new game, so I've been a little busy, but I do plan on getting the Soot Wolves more active again. I also owe a few people posts, and I promised a new thread to someone too. I work on my posts in notepad and then copy them over, so I can work on them a little here and there when I have time. You'll have a bit more from me as soon as I can get  it finished.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

So I was thinking of throwing in a character who's actually apart of this guild. I was thinking about making some 16 year old who thinks he's all hot stuff and wants to prove himself outside of his current life (since I'm thinking no one takes him seriously- and maybe he's like the youngest nobleman's son with a bunch of older brothers)- or maybe even their only child and heir (In which I feel bad for his parents >_> ). And being a noble, he's kind of spoiled rotten and ignorant to the real world- and I was thinking that'd the perfect reason to get him involved with the Mountain Cats first, before perhaps, something through an rp thread might push him to more or less change sides (since the Mountain Cats are more or less enemies with the wolves now, especially after what happened in one of my and Aeyt's more recent threads >.>)

Also, with the Mountain Cats, I'm debating making them a thing, but it's kind of nice just having them as disposal npcs, lol. And speaking of the 'Mountain Cats', I do have my character Valeska who can be open for possible plots as a villain to Soot Wolves stories~

And also because I just talked to Rhi >_> I might have to go make this profile now *poofs*
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

Actually, just made him now XD

Meet Clint West.
<3

He's based on one of the supporting characters in  the novel I'm writing >_>

*_* And I luffs him. Luffs him enough to bring him here <3
Can't wait to play him, nyahahaha
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

kleineklementine

Blood Wolf Update!

Hey, hey! I just wanted to give a quick update on Soot Wolf/Blood Wolf things and mention some related threads I have. :D After the events here, both of my Soot Wolves are “missing”/fled/presumed dead and their storylines are continuing in these threads:

See Spot Run: After her usefulness to the Semi-Treacherous Beta dried up, Spot escaped his clutches before he and his Mysterious Allies could kill her, even making an (unsuccessful) attempt on his life. Now she’s on the run, afraid to seek out the help of other Soot Wolves for fear they’ll discover her duplicity (even if it was coerced). With a mark on her head (placed discretely by the Beta), Spot has made an odd ally in the assassin Jarrett L’isson. Hilarity, blood, and Death Teeth ensue.

After the Fire: A crooked detective is paid off to “clean up” the scene of a crime, where Nameless Badguys and corrupt Soot Wolves orchestrated the execution of the [now former] Red Jackal, Zahi Akello, and burned the building to the ground. Thanks to a quirk in her bastard heritage, however, the detective finds Akello has survived the fire… just.

Right now these aren’t open to other Soot Wolves (or sneaky Soot Wolf NPCs; I’m looking at you, @OarengeAeyt ), but might open up in time. And the bigger story arc will definitely circle back to the Wolves.

Meanwhile, back in the Den… the Blood Wolves remain unsettled. Discontent had been rumbling in the Blood Wolves for some time. This is in part due to perceived favoritism towards the Shadow Wolves and underappreciation of the Bloods, and a feeling that they are asked to risk their lives for frivolous and non-Guild related tasks, such as guarding the personal friends, acquaintances, and lovers of Rufus, and babysitting dangerous and crazy assassins, without explanation. This grumbling has been stoked by Mysterious Outsiders infiltrating the Soot Wolves unnoticed. (Some of their grumblings can be found here.) Now, with their leader gone, they don’t know who to trust. Did Zahi betray them, attempt to wrestle power from the Beta, then flee when it went wrong, as some rumors said? Was she cast aside as another one of the Alpha’s disposable tools? Or did something more sinister happen?

[Redacted!]

And lastly! While Zahi and Spot are off for a bit, I’m happy to write for Jack, the Beta or any of the other NPCs listed here or with Jack. If you have any questions or ideas, feel free to PM me!

Aeytrious

Even though all this shenanigans is going on, feel free to continue to join new Wolves. Feel free to pick a side too. Does your Wolf think Zahi betrayed the bloods? Does he/she think Rufus is mishandling the Wolves. Just a heads up, Rufus has now returned, though it's been about a month since his departure. I have some back threads to tie up, but when I do he will be active in cleaning up the rumors that are going around. Just because others fail to see the long term benefits of the moves he's made doesn't mean they aren't good. With his return, Rufus brings allies in the form of the guild called The Glint Hawk Bandits. He also comes home bringing the news that the Soot Wolves now rule Cerenis, and that the Mountain Cats are all but destroyed. His trusted few, who include the NPC's in his profile, Zeina, and Kassom, will be informed of his plans to expand the Soot Wolves to control the crime in all of Serendipity. Zahi, should she return alive, will be welcomed. Rufus made it known to the Cerenis branch of the Soot Wolves that Zahi is his chosen successor, and the Wolves of that city will readily support her. ;) He's going to making some powerful moves to find out what happened, and reunite his guild.

I'll be contacting the leaders of each province to work with them on how they want the Soot Wolf presence to manifest, but I got the endeavor cleared with Rhi. Now we just have to make conquering Serendipity's underworld a thing.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

kleineklementine

Quote from: OarengeAeyt on June 24, 2014, 01:47:56 AM
Even though all this shenanigans is going on, feel free to continue to join new Wolves. Feel free to pick a side too. Does your Wolf think Zahi betrayed the bloods? Does he/she think Rufus is mishandling the Wolves. Just a heads up, Rufus has now returned, though it's been about a month since his departure.

Exactly! I posted all this so people can feel inspired to join up and get going! :D

Quote from: OarengeAeyt on June 24, 2014, 01:47:56 AMJust because others fail to see the long term benefits of the moves he's made doesn't mean they aren't good.

Har har, you'll have to convince them in-character for a happy Guild, Aeyt! XD Nice try!

Aeytrious

Quote from: kleineklementine on June 24, 2014, 02:01:58 AM
Har har, you'll have to convince them in-character for a happy Guild, Aeyt! XD Nice try!

Oh, I plan on it! Should be fun, and more than a little bloody. :P Nobody hurts my Zahi and gets away with it!
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

kleineklementine

Quote from: OarengeAeyt on June 24, 2014, 02:10:46 AM
Quote from: kleineklementine on June 24, 2014, 02:01:58 AM

Oh, I plan on it! Should be fun, and more than a little bloody. :P Nobody hurts my Zahi and gets away with it!

PSSSHHHHH. Zahi totally rolls her eyes at this.

Aeytrious

Finally got around to updating the map. If I didn't label something and its not listed in the key, tell me please. I'd like to fix it. Yellow rooms cannot be living quarters, they are simply a junction in the tunnels. They are however a good place to branch from to create your own rooms. Remember though, that non-ranked Wolves are limited to a max of two rooms. White rooms are vacant. There are three singular rooms that can be expanded on, and as you see two leadership rooms have opened up. Some leaders don't have rooms because they prefer off sight living, or they just didn't tell me where to place their rooms. I'm doing it digitally now, so we can juggle things if we need to. Potassium? Potassium! Maybe I should sleep soon. Oh, but I'm going to the County Fair. blah
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

kleineklementine

FIRST, I want to give the Soot Wolves a *bump!* Join people! It's cool! Thieving!

SECOND, I want to put forward the new Red Jackal, Arun "Huxley" Zajac.

Only the future will tell if he's the temporary Red Jackal, or actually the new one!

Rhindeer

HUZZAH SOOT WOLVES! <333

I am working on my Soot Wolf, Juniper! 8D Debating between Night Wolf or Shadow Wolf, hrm hrm...
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa