Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Winds of Canador (M)

Started by visualspice, June 15, 2013, 03:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Pao's eyes never once left his form. And though he was eating and drinking, she still felt ill at ease.

"Enzo... How do you feel?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

She gave him a whack, and muttered more native words before hitting him again.

"Stiff is obvious. THough perhaps your mind is still like rock!"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"Why are you hitting me? Did I do something wrong?" he said, making a face at her.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"Ha-eesh! Much you do wrong!" she barked. "We don't have time to waste.. your arm.." she pulled back his sleeve roughly, holding it by the wrist. "The mark.... see how it lingers beneath the skin?"

Lion

"It doesn't hurt.  How is it supposed to feel?"  He frowned at her and looked at the mark, appearing as if little more than a deep bruise.  "Just do one of your ritual things and it'll clear up, I'm sure.  How am I supposed to deal with this thing?  Stop asking me questions to things I know nothing about, Pao.  You are supposed to be the Seer here."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"How do I know how it ought to feel?" she told him with a huff. "But that mark... it not good."

Lion

"Touch it then and I'll tell you how it feels," he proposed.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She drew back with a hiss.
"Touch it? Do you want me to get infection too?"

Lion

"Fine, be a stubborn wench," Enzo hissed back and sat up, reaching down to touch the sore bruising.  His flesh was tender there and the darkness seemed to seep in and out like ink on paper.  He looked over to her things and slowly crawled over to where he found a knife.  And used the point to cautiously tear the flesh of his side open,  and used a bowl to collect the dark blood that seeped out.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Pao kept her distance, watching.
"That blood is not normal." she pointed at it before marking herself. "Why you cut it out? What if you spill it and it's taint spreads?"

Lion

"You offered no solution," Enzo said, hissing a bit from the pain.  "If it remains in me, would you prefer it kills me instead?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

With her teeth still gritting,s he swore.
"I can not offer a solution- not like this."

But then she clutched at her necklace, eyes widening. She turned suddenly, disappearing behind a bead curtain and returned with a shell bowl in hand.

"This.. put blood in this." And she shoved the bowl at him.

Lion

The bowl he was currently using was getting full and when that was done, he pulled the second one closer, allowing the black liquid to fill that instead.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Pao grit her teeth, and hastily set the filled bowl aside. She marked herself and went to grab a few hanging herbs, ripping them from their strings and throwing them with a few hissed warding words before she turned to Enzo.

"Do not let any spill on floor!" she warned before throwing some of the flaking herb into his currently filling bowl.

Lion

There wasn't much left to fill the bowl, and soon Enzo had emptied out the wound and the blackness faded from his body.  He kept his side closed until he reached for a cloth and held it firmly against his side.  He pushed the bowls closer to her, until she was doing whatever it was that she was doing. 

The bleeding stopped after generous pressure and he bound up the wound with what he found around him.  He sat up, looked at her.  "Do you need any help with anything?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She stood over the series of bowls, both cursing and muttering things he might not understand. But her actions were obvious.  Once she had emptied her herbs, she turned to Enzo.

"Perhaps to help me think. We must get rid of blackness."

Lion

Enzo sat up from where he was and moved closer to the bowls.  "What do you need me to do?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She hissed a little, scowling.
"We could try to burn the remains. Ha-eesh, I do not know. But fire seems to kill darkness, ya? It would be worth try."

Lion

"Then we'll light it in blessed fire," Enzo proposed and took the bowl of black liquid out into the main room, setting it down.  "Give me some alcohol, anything, wine, whiskey, anything you might have."  When he had what he needed, he careful put a droplet into it, and the liquid refused to evolve into a solution.

Instead the alcohol coated the top of it, and he gestured to Pao.  "Do you have a blessing to offer before I light the brazier?  I will say one from my home."

He bowed his head before the bowl, and spoke a blessing in his own tongue, an old prayer from old gods he once had faith in.  And when he was finished he patiently waited for Pao.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Tags: