Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Winds of Canador (M)

Started by visualspice, June 15, 2013, 03:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

She waited but a moment, muttering the words in her natural tongue before dropping a few herbs from her hand ontop of the alcohol.

"And may the fire's burn out darkness and all places it may lurk."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

A hissing sizzled in the brazier, and the blackness seemed to burn away from itself.  There was a high-pitched screech and soon there was a lightness in the air.

"Do you feel that?" he asked, blinking and seeing the light dazzling brighter between the beads and the curtains in front of the windows.

"It's gone.  The darkness.  Look into the brazier."

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

More mutterings and the woman nearly snatched the bowl and spilled the waters.
"I am not blind, Enzo! I see! Or I don't see! The darkness..." she shook her head, beaming. "It.. feels more than just gone." She closed her eyes. "Even unease... it feels..... no more."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"Don't touch it," he murmured and gently took the bowl from her hands.  He looked to his side where the wound had infected him with that blackness and his skin was moderately healed over, looking only scabbed and seemingly stitched by an unseen but caring hand.

"I feel it too," he muttered.  "I certainly feel better.  Perhaps it's time to move on."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

She hissed and kept a grip on the bowl.
"We must discard! If that curse within waters," she gestured, "Then we must properly remove it from these lands." They were able to extract it from him... but what was the next step so it wouldn't just reinfect something or someone else?

Lion

It was Enzo that stood and held firm to her hands suddenly. "Pao. Calm. Please. There is no need for panic. The fire cleansed the darkness. I was never one for magics, but I do remember that cleansing spell, for my people fought hard against forces that would corrupt the soul. We were ended by betrayal, but our magic survives somehow in whatever stray knowledge I possess."

He squeezed her hands and bade her to release the bowl. "The water is just water now. Calm please. We have to prepare for our next journey.  That is why I am here with you, aren't I?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

If it calmed her, or reassured her in the slightest, it was hard to tell. she tried to yank her hands free of him, but gasped when the waters spilled over, and onto the floor. She marked herself and jerked back, but the water had already soiled things, from her skirts down to her bare feet.

Lion

But the water was just water and nothing more than that. Having been cleansed of the evil that had spilled from Enzo's body.

He did let her go and got up from were he was to move toward the hearth, where he sat instead and boiled a pot of tea.  "Please, sit with me, won't you?" he asked.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She planted hands on her hips and chewed on the inside of her cheek as she swore.
"I am agitated, Enzo! Ya-hsh! You expect me to sit?"

Lion

Enzo sighed. It didn't seem like this was anything new. And he glanced up at Pao with one severely quirked brow. And that's when his hand reached up and yanked her down firmly. "Stay there," he said. "Have tea with me. The night is young so will have tea, talk, and sleep. And if you wish, our bodies can connect too. But not unless you stay put "

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

That's when she hit him- then hit him again, even harder.
"You will not command me!" Even though it was unreasonable to presume it's what he was trying to do. She stormed off, swatting bead curtains aside as she exited her home in a huff.

Lion

Enzo growled when she hit him and then had the gall to follow up with it. What the fuck was her problem?! And just when he'd gotten comfortable enough to sit down and actually enjoy something, she had to go storming off!  For what!?

He wasn't about to just let her go off on her own and so he rose to his feet and promptly followed her. "Pao! What is the matter? What is wrong? Please. don't just walk away. Talk to me," he hissed.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Tags: