Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Reasons for my Inactivity

Started by Zane, June 26, 2013, 04:06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zane

I've gotten a few PM's asking why I haven't been around as much/why I'm posting rarely ever. and there are a few reasons for that. The first is that I got a summer job. My regular Job that I do whilst I'm in in school moves their base of operations from SC to NY during the summer, and since I can't afford to travel to NY every summer. I normally just take the time off. The job I took was a warehouse job that is quite honestly very brutal. but they pay is awesome.

And while I said I would be posting on weekends. Something came up, I began writing independently. The story is called "Never Truly Alone" and it's about a no name writing that while doing research for a new book, is flagged and taken away by the DoD. And while Alone, in a dark padded cell of solitary confinement, he meets one of his characters.

I'm a few chapters in at this point, getting ready to write the first meeting with his character, where he learns that he is Never Truly Alone hence where the name comes from.

I'm debating weather or not to shoot to get this story published, or post it on AdultFanFiction.net under their original works section. Lemme know what you guys think!

Also I should get back to posting sooner or later. Not promising anything >_>

PS I will post eventually <_<