Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Firestarter [M] [Goblin]

Started by Juno, July 14, 2013, 06:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juno

"Where are we going?" she insisted, giggling at the feigned look of innocence upon Samuel's face.
"I have no idea," he shrugged, sidestepping to avoid a large hoard heading their way as he tucked her hand firmly against his arm.

"Really now," she persisted, eager to know what he'd brought her all the way to the market streets for.
"You'll see, Georgiana," he spoke softly, hoping he could hold her off for just a bit longer as he lead her towards the auction block at last, sure of himself that it was finally the time he had agreed upon. "I think this will be worth the wait." She certainly hoped so.

Strolling past the main event of the general auctions, Samuel took her towards the back where a small wooden building stood as a makeshift office. Opening the door for her and following her inside, his eyes searched the dim room and caught sight of the man he was looking for, his liaison between the seller for delivery of the special gift for his fiancée. "Hello Mr. Clark," he chirped with a flash of teeth. Georgiana, confused, looked between the two with narrowed eyes and a questioning look as he all but forced her to be seated in the single chair before the man's desk.

"Hello Mr. Belton and... Miss Whitley?" he said, nodding to the couple.
"Yes," Samuel assured him, though with a notably tense jaw and forced, nervous smile. "You've brought him, yes? We'd like to make a quick inspection before purchase, so long as the deal is still on."
"Purchase?" Georgiana gawked, glaring at Samuel now with crossed arms. "What's this all about, Sam?" Still tense, he gripped her shoulder tightly in an effort to refrain from giving it away so soon. He was bit hurt, too, that she would forget the occasion of today's trip.
"Just be patient, please."

The man before them gradually formed a smile upon his lips as he watched the potential fight unfold between them. It was clear the woman hadn't been told about this, but he didn't care so long as the man had the money for it. "Yes, he's here. Of course you may see him," he answered, trying to ignore what he'd just seen as he stood from his chair. "I'll go get him, give me just a moment."

GoblinFae

Magnus Clark chuckled to himself as he sauntered along to where Ververes was keeping the merchandise. 'And what an attractive piece of property it is,' he mused as he caught sight of the pretty slave and his cruel master.

The toy was glowering, straight-backed and haughty despite the heavy chains manacled to wrist and ankle alike. From what he had heard from the slave's master, Clark knew that despite the delicate features the toy was quite a handful and had already managed to slip his bonds on more than one occasion.

He leered openly at the blue-eyed pet before turning his gaze to the severe man who stood behind him. "Gyles, the buyer is interested in viewing it. I trust there have been no more," a lascivious smirk curled the auctioneer's lips, "problems."

"None that a little animal hide kissing his skin couldn't solve," Master Ververes replied.

Looking closer Magnus could see the fresh welt growing on the dark skin of the slave's cheek. "They're not going to like the damage done to the property you know, Gyles."

"Ah you worry too much. A pretty one like him is enough as it is. Go on and take the whelp, but mind you don't give 'im too much leash. He's tame but not beyond being provoked. Off you go now," Gyles proclaimed, hooking a makeshift leash onto the slave's bindings before shoving him and Magnus back out.

Under his breath Clark growled at the impertinence while tugging none too gently on the slave's leash, causing the proud Thanati to stumble in his shufflings towards the expectant buyers. Head and eyes downcast, the man had yet to see the faces of those that could determine the fate of his future.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

Georgiana didn't like having secrets kept from her, and she was too bullheaded to realize that her beau was trying to give her a gift. "Sam, what are we buying?" she hissed, tapping her fingers against her arm.
"You'll see, my dear. Please, don't spoil this," he pleaded, sighing as he felt the tensions rising between them. "This is for you. If you don't like him we don't have to buy him at all." This caused her to raise a brow at him.
"What, a person? You're buying an actual person?"

It was then that she heard the clanking of heavy chains and turned her gaze to the man being led out by Mr. Clark. At first she frowned at the sight, but as he was led closer it didn't take her long to be stunned by the man before them. He was dirty and unkempt, a stark contrast to her dress of fine silk and lace and Samuel's suit. As she looked up to her fiancé, Georgiana was confused and a bit concerned for the pleased look upon his face. He extended his arm in a gesture towards the pair as he met her gaze with a twinkling of hope.

"Georgiana, this slave is a Maoin. You remember those, right? They dance, they sing." The man was practically brimming with excitement now. "And he's for you, my love, if you find him acceptable. I'm sure he would serve you well entertaining for all of your little parties. I thought this...might be an acceptable gift to you for such an occasion." 

Occasion? Georgiana still wasn't connecting the dots on his grand speech, but as the slave was brought closer she stood from her chair. "Thank you for the ideas, but...if he is acceptable," she echoed, stepping closer with him to look over the shorter man.

The more she looked the more she liked the contrast of his darker skin and light hair, but she had serious doubts about whether he would actually dance if this was how he was normally kept. And then she saw the marks along his back. It seemed he noticed at the same time as he reached out to touch along the darker scarring. "I don't like these, Mr. Clark, he's damaged." Georgiana, however, was fixated upon the slave's hair again, as well as the jewelry on his ears.

"I can guarantee his continued ability to dance, Mr. Belton," the man assured. If he cannot or will not dance, you may return him to his current owner. No strings attached." Samuel seemed satisfied with this.

"You really think they would like him?" she asked, distractedly trailing her gaze along his body as she moved to stand beside the slave.
"Of course, my love," Samuel breathed, excited at the prospect of her accepting him as a present. "Do you like him?"
"He's very... Well, he doesn't look like he's been taken care of. He's dirty. And he's being sold like this?" She shot Magnus a puzzled look, certain that the seller hadn't bothered cleaning him up at all.

"You can treat him how you like, Georgiana. Clean him up, keep him pretty. Have him entertain, dance, or do any work you wish. He would be entirely yours. A gift for...our anniversary."
"Ah," she spat coldly, finally led to the reasoning behind this odd display. "Well, if he dances like the one we saw before did, that would be lovely. I'm sure most of our friends have never seen the likes of him." This sent Samuel in a beeline for Magnus as he reached into his pocket for his coin purse.

"Then it's a deal, Mr. Clark. If he dances. If he doesn't by the end of the week then you'll be seeing us again."

"Of course, Mr. Belton," Magnus spoke steadily, very pleased to see his buyer so eager and already showing off his money. Handing the leash off to Georgiana, the auctioneer turned towards the desk and pulled a paper closer to them. "Now this outlines his price, which is what we already agreed upon. This includes my fee and compensation for the buyer's personal time today." Samuel was already nodding, far too eager to part with his money at a shot at impressing his fiancé.
"That's fine," he said as he quickly counted the money in the purse to make sure it was still correct for him.

Georgiana held the leash attached to the man's bonds loosely as she continued to slowly survey him. Without knowing his history of escape she thought the chains were a bit much. "When did you last eat?" she wondered aloud. "And...what's your name? Or what do you want us to call you?"

GoblinFae

The slave stood silent and impassive as the men and woman spoke of him as if he were nothing more than a piece of cloth to be sold on market day. It disgusted him to no end yet, he wisely held his tongue, knowing without a doubt that if he tried to run in this moment Master Ververes would tan his hide anew. There would be no escaping that man but there could be a chance of escaping this couple.

It was this thought that he clung to for without a doubt the woman's bratty attitude and the man's groveling one had done nothing thus far to endear them to him. He watched closely as she took up his chain so loosely that he knew he had but to yank to the side and from her startled fingers it would slip.

For Rene is a was an enormous internal struggle not to follow his basic instincts to run and to instead continue to bide his time, holding his ground. He bit his tongue to keep his initial comments to himself, unsure if he was permitted to answer. He had been trained into silence and as this woman was not as of yet his master and nor had his master given him permission to speak to the stranger he felt unsure of his place in this matter. He did not relish another beating when the stings of his last one still gave him plenty of reminders with every breath.

He bit his tongue and kept his gaze firmly held to the ground. There would be no mistakes this time. Just a little longer and he could be free again. He would see his sweet Lorelei once more and be free of this never-ending nightmare he had been enduring these past six months.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

Georgiana was disappointed in his seeming lack of compliance. She worried it would be setting the tone for interaction with her, and she wasn't happy about that. Frowning at him, she sighed and shook her head as she turned to watch Samuel finish his business at the desk. Through each motion, paying the man, signing the bill of sale, and receiving the deed in his hand, she relaxed a bit more. Perhaps, she thought, he was unhappy to be parting ways with his previous master.

"He's all yours. A pleasure doing business," Magnus spoke, bowing his head to Samuel.
"Thank you for being so accommodating," the younger man said, turning to his fiancé with a proud grin. Sam handed her the deed, which she promptly pushed into her pocket without so much as a glance to it. "He's yours now, Georgiana. Would you like to...purchase anything for him while we're in town?"
"I didn't bring money. You said we were going for a walk," she complained, turning to lead her slave to the door. She was still displeased about his refusal to answer her questions as she thought nothing wrong with them.

Realizing his mistake, Samuel quickly moved to walk at her free side and open the door for them. "I'm sorry. I meant more with our- err, my money," he stumbled out.
"Oh..." She felt awkward accepting more from him, knowing it would only encourage him on the path he was heading down. "Well, there is one thing-"
"Anything you want."
"Right. Well... I don't like all of these chains," she explained, yanking on the leash gently to illustrate. "I want a collar made for...well, he won't tell me his name, but I want a collar and a nice leash made up for him. Can you take care of that for me?" Samuel eagerly jumped at the chance.
"Yes, of course! Is there....a color you want?"
"Something dark. Brown or black. It needs a lock, too. I can always get something else later," she shrugged. "If he works out well."
"All right. I can do that. Should I just go now and meet you later?"
"That's fine with me," she sighed, unhappy at the thought of having to see him again today after spending all afternoon together with him like this. Thinking about walking home alone with her gifted slave in hand, though, she tightened her grip on his lead and wrapped it around her wrist as well. "I'll be fine with him, just go take care of that. Chains are too crude for our lifestyle."

With Samuel finally away  from her and some road behind them, she was able to relax some. She wondered if the man would cooperate enough to get him home without incident. "I don't know if you're a mute... but if you're going to talk with me at all, I have some questions," she told him. "I am Georgiana Whitley and I suppose I'm your owner now."

GoblinFae

Rene breathed a soft sigh of relief at hearing that he was finally free of his now former master's cruel hands and his underling's leering eyes. The hunger he had seen for pain and pleasure had both disgusted and frightened him. Even in his line of work it was still not something he had ever born witness to. It was for this reason coupled with the pain of a whip's kiss that had seemingly broken him so easily into learning the correct attitudes expected of him.

The yank of his chain, while light brought the slave back to attention. His head shot up for the briefest moments catching a glimpse of his new master's flaming mane of hair before he once more remembered his place and respectfully dropped it back down again. An ominous shiver ran up his spine though, causing the chains to clink and rattle as his mind swirled about in fear and disgust at seeing the curse of Inima on this woman that now held claim over him

'From pan to firepit. Oh dear goddess how have I displeased you? Have I not been punished enough already for my wrongdoing? Must you go on to place me in the hands of one who has already displeased you? Did I not follow your every command? Why have you abandoned me so?'

Stuck in a place of self-pity, Rene missed the conversation happening around him until suddenly his master was standing before him, speaking directly. His blue eyes widened nervously beneath his muddied blond fringe, as he once more found himself struggling to decide whether she was talking aloud or actually asking him a question.

Uncomfortable with trying to adhere to protocols, the shifted his weight about, causing the chains to once more clatter about and himself to wince regrettably in turn. Cautiously he peeked up through the fringe to see this Georgiana Whitley, his supposed master.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Stopping and turning to face him now, she watched him closely as he peeked up at her. Georgiana finally caught sight of the fresh welt upon the slave's cheek. Irritated with his lack of speech or any indication that he could not or would not speak besides silence she blatantly glowered at him. After giving him a few more moments, she reached out and grasped him by his cheek to pull his head up.

"I think it's rude for you to ignore me like this," she said, examining his face for any other marks. "You should know, though, that I won't hit you unless you wrong me or embarrass me severely.

"If you cannot speak to me I want you to show me. Shake your head," she explained while demonstrating, "and open your mouth and show me that your tongue has been removed. Otherwise, I want you to tell me what you did to deserve this mark on your cheek. And if you don't answer me I can promise you you will not be happy when we get home. You won't get the nice room I want to put you in, and the longer you decide to go without speaking to me the longer you will go without any clothes or baths or nice meals with the rest of us." She was fired up now, upset because she seriously doubted he lacked the ability to speak or understand her.

"Don't think for one second that I won't do it, either. I am a very kind and gracious person, but if you're going to be stubborn with me you aren't going to get anywhere with it. Now tell me."

GoblinFae

Without hesitation Rene opened his mouth to speak, finally given the necessary permission to speak. Despite, his overwhelming urge to spit out the venom on his mind, the slave was able to keep his tone and voice to an acceptably respectful level. Yet, as he spoke of his master there was a definite trace of contempt hidden in his rumbling tones.

His voice was soft and raspy from a hoarse throat that had done nothing but scream and howl for the few months before falling into complete silence. It took him a moment to get his heavy tongue to move, speaking the common tongue with an almost musical quality, making his accent even more evident.

"The mark was suffered for not moving out of Master Ververes way fast enough," Rene paused unsure of how to address this woman as she had not told him what to call her. He finally let it go. If she found it disrespectful then he would bear the brunt of her wrath and know for next time. Not of course, that he thought he would be here very long. She certainly seemed like a woman from refinery and not one capable of dealing with an unwilling slave.

The only thing keeping him from bolting now was the stock of red hair upon her hair. She was a demon of which he knew he must take great care with. There could be strength hidden in that form that he knew nothing about. He dared not ruin his chances of returning home by acting rashly and too soon.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Finally hearing him speak caused her to relax her hold on his jaw a bit before letting her hand fall from him. When she glanced down at it, though, she frowned at the smear of dirt upon her pink palm. What he said wasn't all that satisfying.

"What do you mean you didn't move out of the way fast enough? Be more specific. Why were they  hitting you in the first place?" she pressured. "And they are no longer your master. You are mine now, so don't speak of them that way."

GoblinFae

"He did not like how I was moving about and punishment was exacted to ensure I would cease," Rene stated without emotion through his slightly gritted teeth. He wish she would just let it go. If she knew that he had tried to run, he was sure she would put him under heavier lock and key. That was the last thing he needed right now.

The slave did bob his head though at her command, showing his understanding. With a heavy sigh he shifted his position again, nervously rubbing one very raw wrist. Rene licked his lips before gathering the courage to speak beyond what he had been given a right to do so.

Very softly, barely above a whisper he asked the she-demon in front of him, "might I ask a question?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

With his answer now she was finally satisfied, as she only assumed it had to do with his dancing. "I see," she replied. It did worry her a bit and made her question his abilities or obedience while performing. She didn't want to fight him tooth and nail to get him to perform the way they were promised he could. His nervousness was noted.

She was surprised that he finally seemed willing to speak with her, though, mistaking his question for interest in a conversation with her. Pleased, she turned one corner of her lip up in a small smirk of accomplishment. "You may ask. I might not answer it, though."

GoblinFae

An icy glare flashed in his blue eyes before Rene had a chance to reel it back in again. His teeth gnashed quietly as he thought of how sure of herself the banshee was. How dare she smirk at him like that, she who was cursed by Inima, finding pleasure in his imprisonment. He was better than her. He had lived better than her. It galled him and disgusted him. Had he been a free man he would have spat in her direction.

Alas, he was her slave and could no such thing without fear of retaliation. So instead he swallowed the bile in his throat and voiced the question that seemed like acid on his tongue to even have to ask. It went against everything he believed in and all the laws of his people. But, for now he had to play the part of a perfect puppet. Just a little longer and he could at last be free of this strange land and its horrid people.

"How am I to address you?" he murmured, his gaze still trained towards the ground.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

She caught the flash of irritation across his face but did not know the reason for it. Watching him as he asked his question, a twitch of tension caught her up. It bothered her like nothing else that he was being so disrespectful, in her eyes.

"When you address me you will first always look at me properly, when possible. Eye contact is key, unless you would rather I treat you as I would an animal of mine." Georgiana was slowing losing that smirk of hers, exchanging it for a pout as she thought about possible reasons why he might not be looking at her that were slowly working their way under her skin.

"You may call me Mistress or Georgiana. Or both. Or Miss Whitley. I do not have a preference other than for you to be polite and look at me when we are speaking.

"And what would you like me to call you?"

GoblinFae

"As Mistress wishes," he half-hissed, half-whispered while finally raising his head to stare confidentially at the slightly taller woman before him. His jaw was set firmly and his lips pursued closer together, showing his evident displeasure and annoyance with the whole situation.

Here he had undergone for the past six months extensive training and punishment to break him into a compliant slave only to be purchased by a woman who was intent on trapping him into breaking the rules and earning him another beating. Rene was not amused. He was not going to be baited into faltering. If he did not know better he would say that she did not know how to handle a slave. But, given her appearance and her hellish attitude towards the man who bought him, Rene could tell she was an overgrown brat most likely born with a silver spoon in her mouth.

'No,' he decided, silently steeling himself. 'I will not be driven mad by your desires to cause me harm. I am stronger than you. I will not break for you.'

"My name is up to you Mistress. Slaves have no name according to your kind." To curb the acid of his words, Rene gracefully despite his chains yet somewhat mockingly, bowed to his new master.

'Let the games begin.'
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

His comments irritated her and his answer, while correct to some, only served to make her feel as though he was purposefully disobeying her. Staring him down, her expression grew only more pouty and miffed once it sunk in that he wasn't going to offer a name up after this second time she'd asked him nicely for one. As he bowed she tightened her grip upon his chain leash and pulled on his bonds to bring him closer.

"My kind is human. I may own you, but I was not raised to treat slaves much different than I do my house servants. I want to know your real name from birth, not something some previous owner called you by," she demanded, trying hard to keep a check on herself. "Unless you would rather be treated so disrespectfully by my household."

GoblinFae

Rene growled under his breath as he was tugged closer, stumbling slightly from being pulled off balance. Deciding to take things a bit further, he proceeded to take an additional step closer to stand almost flush up against his Mistress.

"Where I come from a man is a man and not an animal to be ordered about at the whim of others. Men are not chained," he said shaking his chained hands before smirking and shifting his stance to a more relaxed and languid one, "unless of course it is for personal pleasure. Although I doubt one such as yourself," here Rene looked the woman up and down, "would be interested in anything like that.

"Mistress if you desire me to have a name then you must provide me with one. I do not wish to be delusioned into thinking that I am like a free man. Would only create problems for you further down the line."

Once more Rene bowed to her, barely concealing the smirk that danced on his lips. "I live to serve. I would not wish to trouble you, Mistress."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Scowling, Georgiana took a step back finally as his eyes raked over her. "You're disgusting," she spat defensively, her teeth gnashing as he continued to refuse her the answer she desired. To her it was personal now as she assumed he would have made something up if he truly didn't desire to give her his real name.

"If you knew my kind so well you would know that it is common for us to release slaves after some time with satisfactory service. Right now you are just taunting me and upsetting me, and I promise you that will get you nowhere in life or with me," she explained, her grip tight as she fought to hold her temper. It was not doing her nerves any good to not be getting her way here.

As he bowed once again she thought his words cruel after all of what she thought had been polite questions. Tugging hard against his chains, she turned on her heels and marched onward down the road. "You have already troubled me in this first hour of having you. I assure you you are not succeeding," she said grumpily. Staring ahead at her home at the top of a hill in the distance, Georgiana hoped he might commit to silence now. It had almost been better before he had opened his mouth.

GoblinFae

The slave was unimpressed but also fighting to reply to her as he so desperately desired to. 'If your kind was so special brat then they would not need to enslave people to get them to do what you wanted. And as if I would even want to get anywhere with you she-demon. The touch of your embrace would most likely set me aflame with hell's flames.'

His smirk was quickly wiped away as he was painfully pulled into following her by the cursed chains that bound him. The secret pleasure he took in causing the spoiled little girl trouble could not not be topped. But, it quickly faded as silence prevailed and his own temper began to fade bit by bit.

Back home in Suna, Rene was known for his puckish nature and sometimes hot-hotheadedness. Yet like most boys, it was quick to fade. His mentor Sor had often warned him to take care he did not let his mouth get him in trouble yet, Rene had never heeded. Now though as he reflect on his old friend he felt his victory begin to tarnish. He missed his home deeply and wished he could return there quickly. If only this stupid woman had not bought him. If only Ververes had not stolen him. If only if only if only.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

The continued silence finally began to soothe her as she led him up the steps of her home and into the quiet, echoing foyer. It was difficult for her to not let his stubbornness get to her, but she was convinced now that he just needed some time to settle down and understand that she meant him no harm so long as he behaved. "Please close the door," she spoke softly without looking back at him.

As soon as her voice was heard, though, Natasha came scurrying down the hall and around the corner to meet them. "Oh, you're finally back!" She gasped at the sight of the man with her for she had been expecting both her sister and Samuel. Her excitement turning to slight confusion as she surveyed the slave, and she winced at the sight of the chains. "Georgiana, where's Mr. Belton? I thought you left together."
"We did. He'll be here later, he's running an errand for me."
"Oh... Well, I took care of those letters for you that were on your desk." Natasha looked very pleased with herself, but Georgiana visibly paled.
"I never asked you to do that," she said slowly, approaching her sister who, at a glance, looked nothing like her with her petite form and bouncing brown mane. Even her daily attire was far less refined than her elder sister's.
"You needed to anyway, so consider it done now," the younger woman proclaimed proudly.
"Well... Thanks," Georgiana said awkwardly as a blush seized her cheeks and neck.

After sharing a few moments of tense silence with her sister, Natasha finally smiled and cast her gaze to the light-haired man. She was blushing, though, as she realized how little clothing he was wearing, if you could call it clothing at all. "Um, hello," she offered to him, nodding before looking between him and her sister. "Who's this?"
"I don't know." Natasha raised a brow at this, but Georgiana moved to walk past her with the slave still in hand. Glancing over her shoulder at him now, she explained, "I'm going to show you to your room now," before directing at her sister, "I'll tell you as soon as I find out his name, but he's a Maoin, supposedly."

GoblinFae

Obediently, Rene turned and silently shut the door, feeling antsy and uncomfortable in his new surroundings especially with the bounding young woman coming quickly towards them. He curiously observed the newcomer, unknowingly smiling softly at her exuberant nature. She reminded him of his Lorelei which made him heartsick.

His shoulders slumped in sadness that nearly completely distracted him from the woman's order. "Yes Mistress," he hurriedly acknowledged. As he passed the new woman though he leaned close to her to whisper conspiratorially to her with a small smile and a wink.

"Definitely, Maoin."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]