Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Firestarter [M] [Goblin]

Started by Juno, July 14, 2013, 06:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juno

Natasha's eyes widened upon hearing the man's answer to her sister and even moreso as the man leaned closer to her, but his smile and quick words calmed her. After a moment to take it in she cracked a smile herself and giggled, nodding as she watched them moving to the stairs. Thinking on his revealed "secret" to her, the young woman turned and headed back towards the office where she'd emerged from before.

Georgiana was satisfied with his obedience for now, but she chose to ignore the whispers and giggles she had heard behind her for the moment. After the first few steps she gathered a fistful of her skirts in her free hand to lift them out of the way as she ascended. Once the first flight of stairs was behind them she headed for the next to go to the third floor. "You haven't been very nice to me but you're filthy, and I can't have that," she explained, her voice dull as she led him right to her personal quarters and bedside table without a thought. There she retrieved a small set of keys on a necklace and placed it around her neck before heading back out and up even more stairs to the fourth floor.

Finally, she led him to the end of a hall and unlocked a door leading to a small but nicely furnished suite. "This will be your room. There's a bath behind that door there," she pointed to the one in the far corner as she walked closer to the bed, "but sit down so I can take off your bonds... What did you say to Natasha down there?"

GoblinFae

The word "bath" quickly caught the Thanati's attention and had him snapping his head to watch his Mistress. "Natasha," he murmured, feeling the name out on his tongue before continuing on to answer her. "I told her that I am definitely Maoin, Mistress."

He sighed softly before moving to sit on the floor in front of the bed where he assumed she was headed. "After I bathe what would you ask of me next, Mistress? I do not wish to displease you."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

Nodding and knowing she could confirm with her sister later, she was fine with his answer and his much-improved politeness now. "Maoin," she pondered, thinking back to the few trips she'd taken to Thanatos in the past. Those thoughts were cut off, though, by the sharp tug of the leash between them as he sat on the floor and she kept walking towards the bed.

Feeling awkward as she turned to stare at him in confusion, his question almost didn't reach her ears. "What are you doing? I...haven't decided yet, but I need you to sit up here for this to work. On the bed." She pointed with her free hand before patting the blanket atop it, confused as to why he had stopped short.

GoblinFae

His eyes bulged with surprise that he was not where she wanted him. "But, Mistress I'm," Rene looked down at himself and motioned to his unclean state, "I'll dirty it and..." He sighed and felt his shoulders slump.

It was funny how such a simple moment could make one feel so entirely defeated. His heart ached with homesickness and despair. Six months of being denied the ability to sit on furniture and literally having the idea that it was a bad idea beaten into his head had left him nervous about breaking his training even for his new master.

Rene was still suspicious of Georgiana. He still felt that she was trying to get him to make a mistake so that she could punish him. It did not even have to be soon. All she had to do is make him feel familiar enough that later down the road he would overstep that tenuous line and suddenly he would find himself beaten grievously. It was one of the first and fastest lessons he had learned from Ververes. He was not about to forget quite so quickly either.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

Now it felt like he was purposefully denying her, denying her answers and true obedience. She only wanted to feel in control now that she owned him, and the rest didn't really matter so it was truly testing her patience. She thought he'd been good since they stepped inside but his protests now seemed pathetic to her. She had no idea the training he had had to endure before her and only knew that he had been beaten before and was not well kept.

"Bedding can be washed," she explained with a slightly tense voice. "That's what I have maids for." Georgiana stared at him in silence for a moment. So many questions were swirling in her head about this strange man. It was bothering her that she couldn't really pin down his personality amongst everything she'd seen and heard from him so far. "And this will be easiest for me, unless you wish so adamantly for your mistress to sit on the floor."

GoblinFae

Rene flinched at her tone. She was obviously not pleased which meant bad things for him. Yet, he was conflicted as she was demanding something of him that went against his training. Memories of his time with his previous owner surfaced quickly and painfully, a very real reminder of what he had endured since being stolen from his homeland.

"No, Mistress," he replied finally, nervously rising to his feet and shuffling forward to sit on the very edge of the bed. His head was lowered once more in shame and fear. While he did not think her strong enough to cause him harm, he was not so sure that there were others in her employment who could do so instead.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Watching him closely as he came forward and sat himself down properly, Georgiana finally relaxed again. She took to examining the thick metal cuffs upon his wrists. This closer inspection had her wrinkling her nose at the accumulated filth, though she had no idea what condition he might be in beneath them. "How long have you been wearing these?" she asked quietly as she worked to unlatch the pin holding the left cuff.

Once it was free she gently started wiggling the pin out to loosen the bite considerably. "When were you last fed?"

GoblinFae

The questions startled him. For a while he did not know how to answer them, instead staring down in silence at her pale hands working so close to his own darker one. His lips parted slightly as if to speak before closing again as he struggled to answer her questions.

How long had it been since this hellish nightmare began? A week? Two? A month? A year even? He could not say for sure. Time had been stolen from him and a way to count the passing days along with it. It all ran together, feeling as if he had suffered an eternity of this hell from which there had been no escape.

At least he sighed softly, seemingly caving in on himself yet keeping his arm still. "Mistress I have worn them since I awoke from my capture," Rene spoke honestly, praying that the answer was enough for her, although he doubted it would be. "I had some broth yester-morn," he continued, grimacing as he recalled the single mouthful of vile liquid he had grown accustomed to gulping down the few days it was ever offered. It was the only sustenance he had been permitted to partake in, despite the lavish tables he had often seen Ververes feasting from on many nights.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

"I see," she replied, a bit angry that someone trained in dance would be kept in such a way though she didn't know what kind of diet he might have normally kept. "I haven't decided the details of what you'll be doing here, but you'll need to be eating more and more regularly than that here," she continued distractedly as she struggled with the last of the pin holding his cuff together. Once it finally came free she let the metal fall from his arm and was immediately springing from him at the sight of what had been trapped beneath. When the stench of dried blood hit her nose she held her hand over it. "That's... Oh, I'm going to kill him," she growled.

"Can you even feel your hand?" she asked incredulously. And then it hit her. "It...must be on all of them. I can't believe you were sold like this... You're going to scar," she complained as she gathered her wits and continued undoing the cuff on his other wrist. She was disappointed to find it in similar condition. A short, angry "Wow" was all she managed as she quickly moved to work on the bonds around his ankles.

GoblinFae

"Sorry, Mistress," Rene murmured, misunderstanding who she was threatening to kill. "Aye, I feel my hand just fine but if this displeases you so, I can handle the rest." He was already bending to reach for his ankle cuffs anyway, embarrassed that she was not pleased with his body.

It had always been a matter of pride for him that so many had found the sight of him pleasing. To see such a look of utter disgust from one who has actually paid money to own him, hurt greatly. He just wanted to get it all over with as soon as possible in order to remove himself from her sight.

Her comment on the scarring though, only made him shrug. Pausing to glance at his wrists he took in the damage and silently agreed with her. However, it did not bother him in quite the same manner as it did her. Rene knew in the future when he was free of all this that he would look down to his healed wrists to see the constant reminder of his imprisonment. His only consolation was that if they healed just right he could pass them off back home as permanent bangles.

Rene chuckled softly to himself. 'Bet Lorelei would love that.'
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

"It displeases me for other reasons," she started, though she was taken aback by him reaching for the ankle cuffs. Determined to finish the job, she reached for the last one and removed it before standing back up again. "I can handle this," she tried to explain, though it was more for her personal encouragement than his benefit. "I just hope that you heal quickly."

His chuckle was not lost on her, though, and she narrowed her eyes at him for it. "I don't know what you find so funny, Mister So-Stubborn-He-Won't-Give-His-Name, but if you have energy for that go get yourself cleaned up. There's water and rags. I'll...make sure some things are ready for you soon," she said bitterly, sure he was laughing at her. Turning sharply, she quickly removed herself from the room and locked the door behind her before scurrying back to her quarters. There she got cleaned up and scrubbed to remove the flakes of dried blood upon her hands.

Though she wanted him healthy for his intended purpose she was questioning her methods already. She wondered if she should have been harder on him or what he might even respond to. She didn't even tolerate her fiance laughing at her and she certainly wasn't going to let this slave do that again. It was embarrassing to even think about and had her blushing as she gathered the smallest of Samuel's clothes she could find and instructed a maid she caught on her way back upstairs to bring up a bowl of stew. She didn't realize, though, that the color persisted even as she reentered the room and set the clothes on the bed.

GoblinFae

A well-sculpted brow raised in amusement at the name she had given, yet Rene was able to keep his laughter to himself for the moment. "Thank you, Mistress. I will be quick about so as to not keep you waiting."

Standing to give another graceful bow, he held his position until she exited the room. Rene breathed a deep sigh of relief as he straightened, finally allowed a moment to be himself, something he had not had in a long time.

Eager to wash away the pain and the filth, the slave shuffled his way over to the filled bath. He began his ritual of removing the pathetic loincloth he had been garbed with as well as the cheap metals that had been used to replace his former piercing jewelry.

Before, he entered the tub though, Rene knelt down on the cold stone floor to whisper a prayer to Inima in thanks for giving him the opportunity to gain a bit of his self back even though it meant still being a slave to on of the goddess' cursed ones.

Once he finished he at last allowed himself to slip into the small yet functional tub and to use the provided rags to cleanse himself. Incredibly quickly the water became murky from blood and dried blood that he vigorously scrubbed away. He scrubbed and scrubbed, as if to wash away more than the filth of the past six months but the memories as well. He scrubbed until his caramel skin began to glow red and tears formed in his eyes and still he scrubbed, wishing and praying that he would wake from this nightmare that his life had become.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

A quick rapping at the door alerted her to the arrival of the maid. Georgiana hurried over and opened it for her, instructing the young woman to set the food at the bedside table. "Is Samuel here yet?" she asked, impatient for his arrival.
"Not that I know of, ma'am. Can I get anything else?"
"Do you know how to dress wounds?" The maid's eyes took on a startled appearance that Georgiana didn't understand.
"Did something happen to you?"
"No, it's for the man." She waved at the door in the corner and the maid nodded, calming now that she was assured her employer was not injured.
"I believe I can do that, yes."
"Good. Go get any salves and bandages you need. If it turns out to be too much I'll just have the nurse take care of it. And bring some bread for him, too, while you're at it."
"Yes, ma'am," the maid whispered, nodding with a small smile as she hurried to follow her instructions and retrieve what she needed.

Georgiana watched her leave before she approached the door to the bath where she knocked gently. "Whenever you're done and dry I do have some clothes for you here. Just for the night until I can find you other things," she told the crack between the door and the floor.

GoblinFae

"Thank you, Mistress I will be out in one moment," Rene called out despite the frog that was lodged so firmly within his throat. Balling his hands into fists, he fought back his tears and painted on a calm expression. When he at last felt he had control over his emotions once more, the slave exited the bath and wrong out his now white-blonde hair.

He exited the bathroom, uncaring of his naked state nor of the few water droplets that still stubbornly clung to his form. Seeing Georgiana in the room still, he bowed low in front of her before making his way over to the offered clothes. "Thank you, Mistress," he repeated again.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Satisfied with his answer, she'd moved to stand closer the bed as she stared at the door waiting expectantly for the maid's return. As he emerged, though, she made the mistake of turning to look at him. Her face paled and she quickly averted her eyes once she realized he wasn't even trying to conceal himself. Still, his even brighter hair kept catching her eye. "You're welcome," she answered distractedly.

Stubborn, she refused to move away just because of his state. Instead, she tried to admire him discreetly now that he was cleaned up. "When you're done dressing, that bowl there is for you," she said, pointing to the table where a heaping portion of a beef stew sat gently steaming. "You'll be patched up and then... Well, I suppose you can rest for the day after that. Also...you don't need to bow so much. It isn't necessary."

GoblinFae

Unconcerned about her covert looks, Rene slipped into the provided tunic and pants. The shirt was so large that the neck slid to the side revealing one bare shoulder and refused to stay re-situated for long so he eventually just left it as it was. The pants though were going to prove to be a problem as the waist too big and they hung quite low on his hips, threatening to fall off completely.

"Many thanks Mistress," he found himself once more telling her, although this time begrudgingly meaning it as he saw and breathed in the sent of the food. His stomach protested loudly at being so close to food and not immediately partaking in it.

Slowly he reached for the bowl and took a sip from it. The flavor was soothing and seemed the perfect balm to his sore throat and weak spirit. The large chunks of meat though were avoided as was the odd-shaped tiny, long-handled bowl.

"It is good Mistress."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

It was odd to her that he wasn't eating the way she was accustomed to, but she wasn't going to dictate the way he ate unless he was messy or outright rude and embarrassing, which he was not. The sound of the door opening caught her attention, though, and she quickly turned to watch the maid reenter. The nurse was along with her, much to Georgiana's dismay. "Hello, Sir," she offered him, apparently unaware of his station or why he was in her employer's home. Gossip of the man in chains wasn't traveling fast enough for Georgiana's taste.

"There's no need to address him that way," she corrected her with soft words but a forced, angry smile upon her lips. "I own him now, so there is no reason for formalities. I didn't expect you to know so soon, though. This was very much a surprise for me today. Samuel is so very kind and thoughtful." The maid bowed her head and the nurse, who quickly realized her mistake and the offense Georgiana had taken, mumbled a quick apology and they hurried along towards the bed. There they began to prepare bandages to start their work as soon he was done eating.

Georgiana quickly settled, her tension melting away as she watched the women in silence. Just as she was getting used to the quiet, though, her eye twitched as she heard muffled steps thundering up the stairs and her sister hollering. "I didn't mean it that way! She's fine, Sam! It's not that, really!" Poor Natasha unfortunately had no idea where her sister had gone off to or what she really might be up to.

"What am I supposed to think when you say that?! Is she even safe?! Have you even gone to check on her once?!" The door to her room on the floor below was slammed and there was running up and down the hall and more doors slamming shut before Sam finally thought to check the next floor. Georgiana wasn't pleased with him at all, especially with the way he was yelling at her baby sister. She moved away without a word to meet them at the door.

Once Sam finally caught sight of his fiance he froze and fell silent save for his labored breathing. His worried eyes raked over her and, once he was satisfied, he shot a glare to the slave anyway. "She...said you'd gone upstairs with him by yourself," he complained in a much more normal tone, as if that would excuse his behavior. Stepping inside the slowly crowding room to make way for her sister, Sam pulled the newly fashioned collar and its matching leash from his coat and handed it over to Georgiana. Natasha eyed the pair's awkwardness with interest before moving further into the room to wait for Sam to leave. She was happy to see that the Maoin was now free of the chains he'd walked in with.

Sam pulled a small key from his pocket and placed it in Georgiana's hand. "See if it fits him. If not, I'll get something else for you."
"Thank you, Sam. This should be fine for him. I'll...join you for dinner in a little while if you'd like to stay and wait for me downstairs."
"Are you sure?" He glanced to the slave worriedly despite the three other women in the room with them.
"Yes," she answered simply, already distracted and fiddling with the lock and key to ensure they functioned properly together.
"Very well." He paused, hesitant to leave despite her obvious mood. "I can't just wait outside?"
"Wait downstairs or go home. I do not care which you choose. It is no matter to me, Sam." The man hung his head at this, disappointed with her answer though he accepted it with a nod and quietly left without causing any more of a scene than he already had. The moment his footsteps could no longer be heard Natasha was sent into a fit of giggles while Georgiana shot her a look of annoyance.

"Why would you say something like that, Natasha?" she pleaded.
"It was fun. He's very insecure."
"And you knew that already. Why make it worse?"
"To watch you squirm. I was being honest anyway." She only giggled more, though, the more she thought about the trouble she'd caused for her sister.

GoblinFae

Rene bowed his head slightly with a gentle smile in greeting to the new women, uncaring about Georgiana's pointed remark to his status. Having fed and bathed now he was at least feeling more human than he had in a great many months.

He quickly finished the stew save for the meaty bits that he had managed to eat around without complaint, before slowly and somewhat flirtatiously striding over to the women who were still fussing with the bandages and salves. The slave was just about to offer his injured wrists when he was startled by the loud shouting come from outside the room.

A brow arched at the poor excuse the man named Sam gave as he once more allowed the ladies to assist him, offering them warm smiles in thanks. However, his eyes were once more staring over to the conversing pair as he took in the obvious collar and leash resting in his Mistress's hands.

His shoulders tightened and his lips pursed to think that he would now be forced to wear it for his enslavement much as he had worn the abusive cuffs. 'More scars to bear, I knew I should not get to feeling too comfortable. She is just as bad as Ververes and twice as deceitful. Pity little witch that you think me so stupid. I will be free of you soon enough. Food and rest will do this body well. You'll see.'
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Georgiana tried to ignore her sister, though she did appreciate her at least being available to calm Sam. "I think it would be best if we spoke at dinner as well. I have some things to wrap up with him once he's bandaged up."
"Suit yourself," Natasha chirped, winking at her sister then the slave before she turned to leave. "I don't need to be told twice."
"Yes, I know," she grumbled, still in a bad mood from seeing Sam like that.

The other women worked efficiently together and had his wrists wrapped up by the time Natasha left. The maid did not try to hide her interested looks, fascinated as she had never seen someone like him before. Both women gathered the rest of their supplies, though, and knelt to lift the legs of his pants a bit to examine what they could only assume were the last of his physical marks. The nurse grimaced, however, and quietly left the maid to finish the job.

Standing, she smiled sadly at him. "Can you walk freely with your ankles like that? How's your pain?" she asked, concerned for him as she'd caught sight of the cruel cuffs and chains beside the bed though she hadn't even seen him before he'd bathed.

Georgiana was watching them quietly now that she was satisfied with the collar and leash. Wandering over, she peeked into the bowl and scowled at all of the meat he'd left to just sit in the bowl. "Do intend to finish this?" she asked him.

GoblinFae

He covertly returned Natasha's wink, chuckling to himself. He was finding he really did like his Mistress's sister. She was far more fun than her brat of a sibling. Rene did wish though he could handle his injuries himself. As grateful as he was to the women, it did not change the fact he still saw their looks of disgust at having to deal him. They were kind to him but he was sure just their duties and nothing more.

"Thank you kind ladies. It is all quite better now. I hardly feel a thing. I am sure that it will be all healed in no time thanks to your tender care." His words were kind and quiet and his smile warm, yet sad. He was missing home more and more every day, especially now that he was in safer surroundings.

His Mistress's words quickly caught his attention and while her eyes were focused on the bowl of food, his was set on the collar still resting in her hands. "Forgive me Mistress but I am afraid I could not eat another bite. You were very generous in your proportions for me and with...what I had been eating before I do not think it would be wise to push it right now," Rene bowed again despite her telling him not to, "with all due respect."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]