Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Return of Raki the Naive!

Started by Shadow-X-Pup, July 14, 2013, 07:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow-X-Pup

Hello Everyone I'm relatively new to this Forum(just joined last night) and am looking for a way to introduce my character Erakimma into the Rp  :-\  And like most other times when I am undecided my imagination ran wild and this idea popped into my head cheesy and cliche as it maybe.

Alright here is the basic idea because I have not worked any of the ground work or details out at all. Well I was thinking my character Erakimma being the previously famous Freelance Warrior she is comes out of hiding having finished her 80 years of training. She ends up stumbling into someone either of Adela or Serendipity origin that is in need of help doesn't matter why or how. And Erakimma being the kind and unable to turn down a person in need girl she is offers her assistance to the stranger, but tells them she expects payment when she is finished.

And dadadaddaaaa Raki the Naive has returned after an 80 years absence!

Yeah if you have any other ideas or suggestions to add to this or something else I am all ears because your input is appreciated.

zozee9

Told you I would thread with you, and I'm totally planning on it! Cliches are perfect. I can totally create a damsel in distress character who you can help out. ;) Lol the bad situation could be something serious (like her lover was kidnapped or something) or something totally lame (she wants shoes from across the world but doesn't want to travel alone).  :o Whatever the case may be, I'm in! Just let me know what you're thinking and I'll create a character accordingly.  :-*
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Shadow-X-Pup

Aw sweet Thanks Zoe and y'know I would mind combining a bit of those two together. Like let's say she has to go visit someone of importance far away(that way its more of an adventure) and something of hers get stolen that most people wouldn't bother with loosing but she gets all 'I can't go on without it' mode????

zozee9

Totes sounds good. Should I create some snobby rich girl? Except maybe her family just went bankrupt but she keeps it secret so your character doesn't leave her for the lack of money?
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Shadow-X-Pup

Sounds good to me :)!!!! Although she will be surprised to find out that Erakimma will take just about anything as payment I mean the bands she wears was a payment for on of her jobs.

zozee9

LOL it would be sooooo funny is she agrees to have Erakimma help her even knowing there would have to be payment and her thinking she had nothing to pay with. Then she'd worry and worry and worry the entire journey just to find out that something she's wearing like a necklace or something would do. XD

Shadow-X-Pup

Lol I can picture it right now OMG LMAO let's do it :) Oh and how do you think she'll react when she finds out Erakimma is 905 years old but doesn't look a day older than 17 = P

Oh and still need to create a thread for this to Rp in

zozee9

You still need to create a thread? I still need to create a character. :P But I'll create one now. I'll probs draw her at some point too... since i'm not good at writing descriptions of characters, lol. Omg I'm totally gonna make her carry a parasol everywhere and have some fancy dress she doesn't want to dirty.

zozee9

And she'll freak out. Be like "ewwwwwww that's so gross! I hate old people!" Unless there's some major character development or bonding going on.

Shadow-X-Pup

Holy crud we just created a situation with two girls that are completely opposites having to travel together :o This is gonna be fun ;D

zozee9

SO MUCH FUN. I'm gonna write her bio after I figure out whether or not she could be half fae. Like, have huge discrimination against fae folk (because she's from serendipity and she's snotty) but it turns out her mom was actually a fae. SURPRISE!  ;D

Shadow-X-Pup

Ooooo that'd be a nice touch at least in my opinion it would ;)

zozee9

Totes doing it. Rhi said it would be possible. Therefore it's possible. Because Rhi is all knowing.

Shadow-X-Pup

Alright just let me make the Thread in Serendipity's Riverlands and that'll be set. I so can't wait to get this started Zo and you don't mind if I have the thread be open do you??

zozee9

Open it up! I'm always willing to thread with more people.  :-*

TheHighwayman

Hrm... sounds like this might be interesting. Don't mind a third? I've got three characters that could use threads. There's Thriv, my would-be hero who couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag (actually the bag would probably take pity on him and leave of its own accord while laughing hysterically). There's Shar, my eternally PO'd scorpion-man. And there's Harvand, my immortal old man who's just looking for something to keep him entertained in his travels. Either Thriv or Harvand would willingly travel with them for any length of time given just a little nudge, and Shar would pretty much have to be dragged along, and thus would be more likely to be a momentary adversary unless I could think of a reason he'd tolerate people. Anyway, if you two would like any of them along, just let me know. Personally I'm more partial to Thriv, as I think he kinda needs to be teamed up with somebody competent in order to not get himself killed, but I'd throw in whoever you guys would prefer (if any).

Shadow-X-Pup

Lol I don't mind you throwing in which ever character you want to. In fact I think adding in a third party would make things a lot more interesting and fun(especially Thriv). :D Hmmm I can already imagine some crazy, ridiculous, and hilarious possibilities that could happen with a  would-be hero tagging along with Erakimma and Elizabeth. And I am also pretty sure what Erakimma would do once she finds out how pathetic Thriv is when it comes to fighting. Imagine a traveling boot camp with a playful teacher that refuses to hold back and enjoy teasing her opponents. :P

TheHighwayman

Alright then. If Zozee doesn't mind, I'll wait for/think on an opportune moment to throw him in.

zozee9

No minding here!  ;D I think Thriv would be hilarious. Erakimma would be soooooo annoyed with Thriv and Elizabeth. Like, imagine if they got in a fight. Thriv would just get in the way and Elizabeth would stand on the side watching, telling everybody to hurry up. Erakimma would be all alone. XD Sounds great to me!

Shadow-X-Pup

Ah yes she would be very annoyed with them Thriv more than Elizabeth to be honest. Then she'd scold/lecture(bite their heads off) them about the things you should and shouldn't do when faced with danger. Ah I love it already plus it really doesn't help much that even though Erakimma is over 900 years old she has the mentality of a 19 year old human because in her races eyes that's exactly what she is ;D I can just imagine Elizabeth's reaction to Thriv after the he fails to help with the first run in with danger!
Haha I'mma stop now before my imagination gets too out of control and quickly switch back to my history work before I get in trouble with the teacher :-X But 'M all good to role play in about thirty minutes when class ends and I can go home