Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Journey across the Kingdoms!!!!!!!! ([Zozee9] Open)

Started by Shadow-X-Pup, July 14, 2013, 10:36:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow-X-Pup

Stretching her arms above her head Erakimma head up to the surface finally declaring her long training finished yet not willing to declare herself ready yet until she regained some real life experience. The isolation of her training had been the hardest part in her opinion. As she reaches the door she sighs in slight frustration and sorrow as she realizes all her clients are probably long dead now. "I really have to start getting clients that aren't human," She mumbles under breath as she walks out into the open fresh air of the forest she has called home for as long as she can remember. Welp until I get new clients I'm going to have to settle for the odd jobs again. Which means Ravensway She thinks as she turns in the direction towards said providence taking the necessary precautions needed to make it through the forest safely. Hmm perhaps I can get in some more training before I reach Ravensway

NerdGoblin27

A man walks across the forest path looking at the map his eyes scanning as he throws it on the ground yelling, "NOT AGAIN!!!" he had been on the road for three days now looking for people who would venture with him through the mountains out of this stupid country. He continues to walk and see's a girl walking. he smiles wide. It's a worthwhile chance serendipity was full of magic users. He might as well try his luck to see if this girl will join him. the man approaches he wearing leather armor and a cloak with a hood. he removes his hood to reveal slicked back black hair with bright yellow eyes, "excuse me, young miss?" he calls out to her. He was now about 10 feet away from her.s

Shadow-X-Pup

Erakimma hums a small amused smile gracing her lips as she turns ears twitching towards the male voice that called out to her. "May I help you," She asks the man walking towards her in her usual brash manner while she takes in his appearance with her eyes openly.

NerdGoblin27

Etzix smiles nervously at her, "I'm sorry to be so rash, But may you help me find a port out of serendipity? I would be very grateful...because you know if you are looking for a way out I'm sure you can join me out of serendipity too" he looks at her hoping to get a reaction for her to come with him.

Shadow-X-Pup

Erakimma shrugs indifferently at his questions as she examines him with a more purposeful look. "Sure I can help but it'll cost ya and you'll have to tag along with me while I attend to some business of mine in Ravensway," She informs him in a straight forward manner and a kind smile on her lips.

NerdGoblin27

Etzix frowns at the words. He wanted to get out right now, But he could always create illusions of gold to deceive her and run away if she finds out. He sighed for a moment, "what kind of business are we heading towards then?" he asks begrudgingly. He wasn't afraid to get dirty if things got hairy though. He was used to it by now. Being almost arrested thirty times now.