Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I'm Bored Now... (Scythe, Clever-Fox)

Started by Brisinger987, July 24, 2013, 09:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klezmer Gryphon

"I suppose so." He said, shaking off the water. It was a common, yet ill-founded stereotype that gryphons couldn't fly when their wings are wet. This isn't true at all; gryphons can fly with wet wings, but it is a little annoying.

He was just about to leave, but went back for his sword, which was still imbedded in the rock. With one quick motion, he broke the rock, and sheathed his blade. He wanted to teach Methusela some manners, but he would leave that to his mother, who was absent at the time.

Scythe-Nova

Hari'lah swam to the surface with Methusela and climbed out of the water and then heating up herself drying off the water very fast, She looked at the gryphon and again lowered her head to apologize for Methuselas behaviour.

-"..."

She then followed Methusela waiting to be guided arond the colony, She enjoyed being around the smaller dragon he was funny and something interesting always happened when he was around.

Brisinger987

"I assume you've already seen most of the valley?" He stepped out of the cave entrance and felt the sun on his scales. His scales seemed to ripple as the orange tips un-tucked through the use of muscles. It felt nice being able to show off the fiery orange tips. They were prettier than Veraxitoc's purple. Although he wouldn't mind having the green his mum had. That emerald colour was nice.

"That peak there..." He pointed to the highest visible peak in the clear, blue sky. "That's Veraxitoc's..."

Scythe-Nova

-"Oh so that's where he lives..."

She said as she moved out of the cave and looked to where Methusela was pointing and smiled happily.

-"Oh by the way i have a lava pool in my cave but are there any more places with lava?"

She asked and looked at Methusela curiously while smiling, She really wanted to swim through some larger streams of lava and investigate and have adventures of finding secret rooms inside the streams of lava.