Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Good, The Bad and The Drunk

Started by Caerina, November 26, 2013, 11:25:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caerina

Irritation.

Khanna stood near the entrance of the biggest tavern in town. It was the last place she ever wanted to be and yet there she was. The only thing that was holding her back from leaving from the damned place was the fact that it was her job and that she was payed for it. If it wasn't, gods know she would've left ages ago. The smell of vomit and alcohol was overwhelming and reminded her once more why she hated these places.

Above everything that was happening, that damned always drunk and crazy partner of hers was also late. She was probably vomiting her guts out somewhere around the corner. Khanna couldn't remember she ever saw Tanya sober, nor could she imagine her that way. The only other explanation for her lateness was that she was trying to get someone to sleep with her. Heaven's knew that she was the woman with lowest standards Khanna has ever met.

It was quite unfortunate that she and Tanya needed to go scouting tonight. Everyone else had important tasks and missions on road, and the two of them were left on their own for the next few days. Oh, joyous days! Khanna was on the edge of strangling Tanya in her sleep, and she also had a bunch of opportunities for that, seeing that Tanya has spent most of the time between drinking and vomiting, sleeping somewhere.

In most other terms, Khanna was pleased with her new job. Money was nice, she got a new leather armor and new weapons. It was only her partner that got on her nerves. It'll get better, she hoped but for now it was important to survive this night. It wasn't Khanna's first time to go out with Tanya to a tavern, and there were great reasons to avoid that little adventures.

With a loud sigh, that was lost in the noise around her, Khanna stood there, hoping that Tanya will come soon. If not, perhaps she'll need to fill her time with some entertainment... That might become bloody...

Nomad

Stepping through the entrance to the tavern with axe in hand, though he did not wield it in such a manner that would suggest he meant to use it but rather for travel, Einar pauses for a brief moment to take a look around. His gaze shifting from side to side as he scans the area taking in his surroundings before turning his gaze back to the area in front of him. Gazing ahead he begins to move forward and again shifts his gaze though this time he scans the area in search of a place he could take up residence during his stay at the current establishment he found himself in.

Shifting past some patrons of the tavern, Einar spots an open table that seemed inviting to the male. With an open seat found Einar makes his way past more of the taverns patrons as he moves over to the open table. As he comes to the open table Einar stop at one of the seats, though before he takes a seat he takes a moment to set down an axe, resting the blade on the floor with the grip of the axe laying against the table, as well as removing a sheathed sword that rested on his back and setting it along side the axe.

Taking hold of the seat now that he had set his weapons down Einar pulls it away from the table and slips into the seat. Resting his back against the back of the chair Einar again shifts his gaze as he takes another moment to look around while giving though to what he wanted to drink.

zozee9

Tanya ran as fast as she could in her three inch high heels. While drunk. Extremely drunk. After all, she was late for a date with her very favorite girl! She took a swig from the bottle of beer in her hand before spitting it all out. It was hard to drink while running.

"Khanna!" she shouted when her friend was finally in sight. Or, in her sight, at least. Khanna was only about ten feet away before Tanya recognized her. Her friend probably could have heard and seen her long before that. "Sorry I'm late! I had to buy a book!" She wasn't even lying, as shown by the brown book she had tried to stuff down her shirt.

Yes, her shirt. Tanya, for once, was actually wearing a shirt and pants. The pants were tight, black, and leather and just about the only pants she thought were hot enough to qualify wearing. The shirt, being the same color as her stilettos, was bright red. It tied around her neck and clung to her tiny waist as if it were soaked in water. It would have clung to her boobs the same way except for the fact that it was being stretched out by the corner of the book. Or, more accurately, pocketbook.

Once she finally reached Khanna, Tanya stopped running and instead gave her a big hug. Then she pulled away and laughed before taking another sip of her beer. This time she could actually drink it. With a foolish grin on her face, she held out the beer to Khanna. "Drink up!" she demanded. "I'll buy you more in the bar, too!"
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Caerina

Khanna wasn't sure why was she even surprised by Tanya's appearance. She has seen enough ridiculous things and actions by her that she was sure that nothing can confuse her. Well, guess she was wrong since there was no predicting what her 'partner' will do. And what the hell was the deal with the book?

"You're late." she repeated not really listening to Tanya and her explanations, with a grim expression on her face. "This is ridiculous." Khanna murmured to herself with a sigh. This woman was wearing her off.

Khanna glanced over Tanya with a look full of dismay. People are bound to get the wrong idea if she enters the tavern with Tanya looking like that. Like putting a small drunk animal in a cage full of lions. Dangerous and unnecessary. But, on the other hand she wasn't wearing one of those skin-tight dresses of hers. Khanna had yet to decide what alternative was worse.

Khanna looked at the bottle of beer she was holding out towards her with her grim expression still vivid on her face. "No, thank you." she added sarcastically "I've had my fair share of bacteria and vomit for today... Let's just get in and finish what we have to." she slightly pushed her towards the entrance.

zozee9

Tanya kept smiling as her teammate spoke but almost fell over when she was nudged. Quickly turning her head around, she snapped, "Hey, I have no balance!" Then she took another sip of her 'bacteria and vomit' bringing bottle. "But fine, we can be quick." If nothing else, she could ditch Khanna and keep drinking.

She took one step forward before stopping and completely turning around. "Ah! Here, take this. It's a little empty book so we can take notes on people," she explained while pulling the book out of her chest. "I would write in it myself but I still have enough knowledge to know that the words would come out as scribbles... after all, my scholarly skill doesn't leave me when I'm drunk!" Tanya laughed at her own joke and turned back around, walking into the bar. Literally. She face planted the door to the bar.

Moaning, Tanya lifted her free hand to her forehead. It reminded her of her first entrance into CIA. Except this time she remembered how she got there. After a few seconds of pain, she finally pulled the door wide open and walked bravely into the bar.

And then she fell. Just like before. And, also just like before, she didn't have enough time to brace her fall and instead took the full impact. Laughing, Tanya rolled over onto her back. "Haaaaaa I don't know if I need more to dri—owwwwww my head hurtsssss." Like always, just about the entire bar was staring at her. Except instead of staring at her because she was the hottest person there, they were staring at her because she was, well, so drunk. Of course, that didn't mean that eyes weren't wandering around her body and resting in certain areas...
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Nomad

Not long after he had taken his seat at the table Einar glances over to a tavern wench and watches as she makes her way over to his table and greets him with a smile before speaking, " Hello and welcome, what would you like to drink? " she asks while looking at Einar. " I'll have a mead. " Einar says as he looks up at the tavern wench for a moment longer before turning his gaze away from her. With the order from Einar the tavern wench turns and begins to move away from his table to fetch his order.

After he had placed his order Einar fell into silence once again as he shifted his gaze scanning over the patrons that also resided in the building with him. Now that he had ordered a drink as Einar shifted his gaze around he began to give thought to the idea that maybe he should have ordered something to eat as well. " When she returns. " Einar told himself with a faint nod as he turned his gaze ahead of him once again having stopped scan around him again.

Though he sat his gaze ahead of him, Einar's attention did not remain there for long before the sound of commotion at the entrance to the building caught his attention. Shifting his gaze from ahead Einar looks towards the entrance of the tavern where someone had fallen. Looking to the person that had fallen Einar seen that it was a woman. Upon seeing that it was a woman Einar's gaze begins to shift as he scans over her features for a moment before he shifts his gaze from her, noticing that the drink he had ordered had been brought to his table.

Reaching over for his drink now that it had been brought to him, Einar picks up his drink and takes a sip as he sets his gaze back upon the woman that had just entered into the tavern with a rather unpleasant looking fall. Looking at the woman while taking a sip from his mead, Einar wonders if she was alright though that was not the only thing that came to his mind as he looked at her.