Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Stirring up a bit of trouble...

Started by Anonymous, August 08, 2005, 09:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Karasen had been living within the alleyways of Connaloth Kingdom for months.. No, years.. He couldn't remember how long it had been,  but he was tired of living in hiding! Stepping out of the shadows into the light of day, he looked out from under his grimy cloak, his hair hanging in front of his face. "Let there be fire!" He shouted as he knelt down, pressing his hand against the hard stone floor of the street. Several of the citizens had been looking at him strangely, their eyes widening as they heard what he had said. Suddenly, the ground around Karasen's hand sparked, several trails of white hot fire shooting across the floor towards several of the citizens....

"MAGE!!!!" Shouted every citizen within the area, turning the other way and running for their lives. The guards of the castle would no doubt heard the panicked shouting of these citizens and come running soon. Until then, Karasen would have a little fun. The trails of white hot fire that hadn't incinerated a few of the citizens had melted right through stone walls, causing them to collapse in on themselves easily. Karasen laughed as he looked to the right, seeing a lit torch perched on the side of a building, no doubt used to light the night streets. Someone must have forgotten all about it... Oh well...

Holding his right hand out towards the torch, the flames began to move in a strange pattern, rising from the torch quickly, flying over to him. Karasen was able to hold one end of the flame as the rest fell to the floor like a whip. Grinning, he gave the whip a simple snap to the right, a small stone house being ripped in two in the blink of an eye. "I wonder if the guards will come now..." He thought boredly.

Anonymous

Tildia had been wandering aimlessly for hours, and now had run into a well-sized kingdom. (Note: This is seperate from Tildia's main plot. Therefor, she won't know you even if you are in the other plot.)

But just as soon as she stepped into the area, bolts of fire cam erushing past her. She put up her sword (Keito, as some would remember) and it immidiately formed a light blue shield around her entire body. "What the h-..." She looked around in the mass confusion and saw a lone figure. Still, and holding a whip of fire. Then, noticing the people running around, she knew exactly where she was. Connlaoth. The city that despised magic users and thier kin alike. Even though she hated the idea of the kingdoms standards, what he was doing was still wrong.

"You there! Sir!" She said, as she walked towards him. When she was a few feet in front of him she placed one hand on her keito, and let the other fall limp. The heat was getting to her, and she could sense something unpleasant about this boy...

"Sir please. I'm asking you to stop this nonsense... What have these people done to you tha-" She raised her arm to touch her forehead as an icy aura began to emit from her body. "What have they done to you that you would need to act so cruel?"

Before he could even give an answer she took a deep breath and unfloded her wings, quickly. As if they were to serve as a fan. The icy aura died down, and she seemed to be more comfortable with the surroundings now that she wasn't constricting herself. "Sir..." She said again. "Please answer me. As you can tell... i'm not quite fond of heat."

A few feathers fell from her wings, covered in icy layers. They must have gotten too frozen and heavy, and fell off. She herself seemed to be doing quite fine, and she nearly forgot that the citizens were scurrying about this way and that in terror. She was now more interested in the boys srange aura. It was faint, but then again, she wasnt a complete angel.

Anonymous

Desdemona had been leaning against a wall when there was a quiet commotion. The silence where she stood heeded when she took a few steps towards the yelling. Her boots kicked up slight dirt as she walked towards the man and his whip. There was a stripe of fire on the ground and when she went to it she stood on it, her feet just a few inches away from each side of the strip. The small flames seemed to die down around where she stood. An evil sounding, crackly voice came from her. "What're you doing?" She asked. Desdemona's hand spread out behind her as the crowd closed in on her. An icy-blue 'whoosh' came out of her palm and blew the people back behind her. A large gasp came from them as the ones blown back took no more steps towards her. Instead guards went after her also.

"So?" Des asked in her crackly voice. She sensed demonic vibes coming from him. Her eyes darted to Tildia as she sprouted wings. Desdemona rubbed her eyes and rolled them. "That's cute," she commented sarcastically. "Angel girl wants to save Connlaoth." She chuckled and turned back to Karasen and waited.

Anonymous

Tildia was shocked at her comment, and her face exclaimed it. Then suddenly she scowled and rolled her eyes as she stared back at Karasen, but spoke to Desdemona. "So what are you doing here then... If you aren't here to correct this little problem Miss?" She was polite in her voice, but her face was what carried the attitude. And her hand grasped her keito even tighter, as her wings seemed to tighten in the muscles beneath the feathers.

Anonymous

"I'm not saving Connlaoth if that's what you're thinking," Des said rolling her eyes. "Why would I want to? It's opposed to magic." She sighed and blasted the guards back as they ran up. "Does it look like I am?" Des said sarcastically and gestured towards the guards. Her eyes turned to Tildia's hand as she grasped the Keito tighter. Desdemona did the same but clutched her sword's uniquely-designed handle. "So," she nodded at Karasen again, "What are you doing?"

(Sorry its so short, its 11:36)

Anonymous

((Don't worry. ^_^ lol Sometimes shorter is better... O_O That did'nt sound right.))

Tildia simply huffed as her grip tigtened only slightly. "Well, then miss... What are you doing?" She said barely noticing the numerous houses catching on fire. She would have stopped the flame, but she felt the need to keep her eyes on the boy. Then she simply paused and awaited his answer to all of thier questions.

Anonymous

Karasen looked to the two girls, the look on his face under his hood cold... Emotionless.. "I'm making these people pray for their prejudiced ways against our people over these years.... And I'm having fun.." He said as the whip disappeared from his right hand, his eyes shifting between them, and then to Tilde's wings. "So... An angel...? No.. You don't smell as pure, you're only a fraction of an angel..."

Anonymous

Tilda may have been staring at him nearly the whole time but she was surprised when he spoke, and his words almost confused her. "Er... uh. Y-yes. I am. But back to the cause of the people. Sir I know these people were wrong but is it not thier right to express thier opinions? Besides if magic users know that these peope are that ignorant as to hate magic users, then why come here? It's almost thier own fault. So I'm asking you sir. Just leave. I will put out the flame, and leave afterwards." She had stopped talking for a great deal of time when her eyes widened and she noticed exactly what he was. "D... Demon blood. That scent..." Never in her life had she came across one and actually conversated with it. "Sir. Excuse me but are you a..."

Anonymous

Karasen's eyes flashed under his hood only for a moment as he reached up, gripping the sides of his hood and pulling it back slowly. His unique hair covered his eyes from view as he grinned, though he could see her perfectly. "Indeed.. I am a demon..." He said quietly as he held up his hand, five little bits of fire sparking up at the tips of his claws. "What gave you the first hint.." He said quietly, leaning towards her.

Anonymous

Was she to blush, or was she to freak out and run? Then there was always the option of smacking him for getting so close. She did what she felt was best and stood her ground, a slight gulp exscaped her throat. "It wasn't the fire if thats what your hinting at... Sir..." 'Great... I am quite the brilliant one arent I?' She thaught to herself. 'But what do I do now... He smells so... DIFFERENT. It's like nothing i've ever-' Suddenly she was stopped dead in her thaughts as she noticed the sparks again. "Sir if you... If you are meaning to fight me. I would really rather not.. You see i'm just. I'm..." There she went again. Loosing focus. I would say how stupid she is for acting so childish, but its not her fault. Deprivity of the male gender for your entire life tends to do things like that to such a sheltered girl. I continue...

Tildia loosened the grip on her keito to show that she was barely as interested in a fight as she was before. "I'm..." She raised a foot and stepped back only  tiny bit. And now that he was farther away again, she was confortable again. "I'm just looking for my brother sir. So please..." She made a irritated, half-worried, quiant, and polite bow, with an unsure expression on her face. She never finished the sentence.

Anonymous

Laughing as the girl stepped back, the white hot flames upon Karasen's claws grew even higher, the heat radiating throughout the entire street. "Hmm... Searching for your brother..?" He asked, somewhat interested in this. "Tell me.. Is your brother as hateful against us as the other people of this village...?" This girl seemed almost childish.. It was funny, like she had never seen a man before.. It was just funny, but Karasen resisted laughing. As she stepped back, he let the flames die down as his hand drifted to the hilt of his sword. "Tell me... Does death cause fear within you..."

Anonymous

She wanted to say: Hell yeah! Of course 'death strikes fear in me'! What the heck do you think!?

But she didnt. She just faught back the red her cheeks wanted to show, and said quickly, "My brother?! Oh... heh. No, You see I don't know him. He was given away before I was born. So I need to find him..." Her hands were clasped together like a porclain doll, and she almost looked as if she were about fall down onto her knees and begs for mercy. But her face kept a strongwilled exprssion that also somehow carried conusion in its frame.

Anonymous

The silent sound of a hard surface sliding along a slick, smooth surface could be heard throughout the burning street as Karasen pulled his blade from the sheathe in which it rested. Holding his blade out quietly, Karasen grinned. "Quite a magnificent work of craftsmanship, isn't it.. An indestructible weapon which has the capacities to wield ultimate power...." He swung the blade quite easily through the air, the very wind seeming to be cut in two as a thin slice cut through a building behind her. "Such a great weapon.. Just think of what it could do to one such as yourself with the slightest twitch of my wrist.." A sly grin had crossed his face.

Anonymous

She almost wet herself. "Uh.. Y-yeah. It's brilliant. Now ould you please get it away from me? Please... I uh..."  Tildia tilted her head back as she let her hands free of eachother and let them fall to her sides. "Please not any closer, you or the sword... Please. I am after all... Asking you nicely. So if you don't mind..."

Her breath was getting heavy. Was she going to faint? Die? Puke? What? She only wished she knew. "Sir..." She said as her eyes began to drift along the word and catch their sillouettes.

Anonymous

He laughed, sensing her fear. "Are you afraid, girl..?" He asked, bringing his blade near his face and tracing his tongue along the edge. "Still tastes like the last thing I slayed with it..." He said quietly, letting the sword swing slowly to the ground so the tip only made contact. Slowly, he traced the tip of the blade along the stone street as a loud scratching noise echoed through the burning area. "Such devastation caused by one demon... Weak humans.."

Anonymous

Ta-daa! She turned as red a paint when he licked sword as if it were some sort of a childs plaything. "I..." Tildia said covering her cheeks and looking down. "I..." Everytime she said it her voice seemed to trail off quieter and quieter.

Finally she dropped down into a crouch on the ground in front of him. Her hands still covering her face, and her feet holding her up off the ground. Her skirt had plopped right over her legs perfectly, just enough to cover her thighs. "I..."

She couln'dt think of thing to say. What was wrong with her? The first thing that came to mind was his demoinc aura. "It must be that..." She said aloud. Almost as if she agreed with being terrified.

Anonymous

*blinks slowly* can I come in? just for a little while, until we get the other plot underway? I'd be bringing in Neo. her bio is in my siggy. *begs*

Anonymous

((Um. I'd ask Maelstrom. I did'nt make this one. ^_^))

Anonymous

As his eyes fell on her cheeks, Karasen couldn't help but laugh. "So you're just some scared little girl...." He said as she crouched down, her hands on her face. He proceeded to do the same, couching down while holding his sword up as its tip dug slightly into the thick stones. "What's wrong... Embarassed? Afraid? I can't be that scary..." He said. He threw his head back as his hair flew back also, staying upon his head in a sort of flipped back manner. His eyes were now visible to her. They were orange, the pupils shaped like thin, vertical, ovular slits. They were his only inhuman feature... Possibly part of his demonic form. He didn't know, he hadn't been able to access that form ever since his expulsion as a baby... His eyes then trailed off to the other girl. "What's it look like I'm doing? I'm destroying part of a castle ruled by racist mage haters..." He said, laughing.

(Go ahead. Join in.)

Anonymous

She thaught she was going to faint. "Gah!" Tildia exclaimed as she fell onto her butt, sword clanking as it fell completly back and tapped the armor on her leg. "Scared? Maybe... But I would have to say I don't lack braver-" She caught a glimpse of his eyes, and suddenly she wasn't afraid aymore. "Wow..." She said getting to her knees. "So pretty..." Her hand reached up for a moment as if she were about to move his face with her hand but she promptly pulled back. "Are they yours? Are they real? Where'd you get them?" A series of similar questions flowed out of her mouth while she stared at them in awe.