Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Stirring up a bit of trouble...

Started by Anonymous, August 08, 2005, 09:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Neo blinked. Several times.

((sorry guys, I dunno what else to put. I just felt like i should respond for the sake of keeping neo in the group. lol It's kinda hard to know what to say without anyone talking to you. ^.^))

Anonymous

(XD... You should force us to notice Neo. >.>)

Anonymous

Tildia stood there in confusion... as usual and assured herself her wings were completly free again before she flapped them in a flexing movement once, and adjusted the keito (which i'll state again-just in case-is a bow and arrow set), and stood ina lieniant position as if she didnt care for what happened next.

"Eehh..." She said looking at Karasen. "What the heck? Uh, Karas-" She was pointing now, and abou to ask why he was letting poo consume him, when she figured out that it was just some mystical goo that became his armor. Definately another power of the Mobius. "Oh..." Tildia's face straightened and went back to it's non-shalon way. And what's this? Had she scooted slightly away from, or near Karasen once the goo had started moving? It was impossible to tell do to how near behind him she was already standing... Make that diagonally behind him.

Anonymous

((ok, I'll force you. lol ^.^))

Not the armour ability. Neo didn't know much about this thing the other demon possesed, and she was curious to find out more. And a surprise attack...as no one was looking at her....
Her hands, already glowing with black energy, glowed brighter, and she raised them to eye level. Crossing her fingers in a strange hand motion, she rose into the air...then melted out of sight. Gone, like the wind had carried her away. But not for good...

((sorry guys, but I will be gone til Sunday afternoon. Carry on without me. *tear*))

Anonymous

Tildia's wings ruffled like a chilly breeze was consuming them when she suddenly wrapped her arms around herself and shivvered with a confused look on her face. Then, as if not even a second had went by, her face was no longer shy and admirable, but sly and angry. Like her body knew something she did'nt. Moments passed... and finally the feeling dissolved like an evil little nymph being dripped out her body, and left a blushing, but tired look on her face.

She did'nt bother to look confused. She knew it wouldn't help. More than likely no one would ever be able to explain that event. She couldnt even describe it. So Tildia just stood there innocently as her wings and thier feathers came to a slow stop in movement. And about the only thing that had'nt changed was the new cold aura she seemed to have gained. Invisible, but definately there feel. It was like the wind of 'nowhere' had it's own icy grasp on her. But she didnt take noice of it one bit.

Anonymous

Karasen sensed the cold aura growing on Tildia, his eyes narrowing. As Neo disappeared, he laughed. "Coward..." He said, looking back to Des. "So what are you going to do.. Do you dare try to attack me in this unstoppable armor?"

Anonymous

"She might not, but I will." said a voice in his ear, a mere whisper. Behind him, a swirling black abyss began to form in the air, about 7 feet off the ground. Inside, flashed of different worlds, different demensions, zipped in and out of focus. It slowly began to grow bigger...now about 8 feet wide...

((whee!! I'm baaaacccckkkk.))

Anonymous

((Oh, sorry it took me so long to get back here. (lol) Umm... 'Maelstrom' is probably goin to be gone for a while. His dad... and someother stuff... So uh. I'd like to put this topic on 'pause' till' then, considering it is his and all. ^_^ Thank you! I'll notify you when he returns! ^_^))

Anonymous

oh, you know him personally? How convienent. *blank look* I'll post later. I have to clean the kitchen up now.

Anonymous

((Yeah you could say that... (lol) He hath returned-ith toith usith! ^_^ Well to me-ith but not to thou topic....ith.... -_-; Well I guess we wait... The kitchen?! O_O Oh gah... I forgot the dishes.... >_> Oh crap... Uh... i'll reply if I live through today. >_<))