Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

When I Get My Hands On You... (Clever-Fox)

Started by Brisinger987, August 12, 2013, 07:57:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brisinger987

Seh'lvah circled around in the sky, her Gryphon form rather conspicuous to all the Colony Valley. Then she decided to take off for an hour or so. She flew east, then turned south, making sure she knew which direction to go. North west.

Ten sheep eaten. One town frightened (not intentional) and one rather annoying teenage dragon later, she returned.

The teenager had been looking for an easy girl to bed, someone who would be a good time, and you would never meet again. And she told him no, she was loyal to her partner. But she returned in dragon form, unable to consume sheep in gryphon form, and a lack of need to change back.

As a dragon, she was feared and left to her own devices. It was simple and easy.

The sun was just starting to reach it's highest point when she arrived back at the Valley, and she sighed, hoping to spend a nice quiet night with Shamgar.

Then she saw something that really pissed her off.

Klezmer Gryphon

Abbán had really been enjoying that morning. He had stopped at a small creek in a valley to rest his young body, and soon, began chatting with an older dragoness of one of the smaller dragon species. Lilith, her name was, and she was quite knowledgeable of the area.

They had talked for hours, most of it childish, whimsical things, but some of the wandering topics were actually quite deep. Abbán was about to say something, but then Lilith cut in and pointed something, or rather someone out.

"She a friend of yours?" She asked, to which Abbán looked confused.

Brisinger987

Seh'lvah's real size wouldn't be readily obvious until they heard her. She let out an acknowledging roar, as she examined the gryphon. That was Shamgar. And he was with some random dragoness?!

When I get my hands on you, you little shitlin, she growled to herself, before swooping down, and standing in a challenging position.

"Who's this?! You've got five seconds to explain yourself Shamgar! TEN WORDS. FIVE SECONDS. STARTING NOW." She was bigger than this dragoness, so she would no doubt win any fight or argument.

As for Shamgar, in his cowering state, or what she thought was his cowering state, he looked tiny.

Klezmer Gryphon

Abbán was confused. Shamgar? Who is that?

Regardless, he was scared of this bigger dragoness, and hid his face from her with his white wings, sobbing. Lilith silently fell back a distance, but wanted to keep an eye on things, just in case the poor kit got hurt. Abbán, n the other hand, stayed where he was, tears flowing from his eyes, gripped with fear.

Brisinger987

"GO ON!! TEN WORDS. THREE SECONDS. ONE..." Seh'lvah gave him and intense, fiery look. She was ready to toast his ass. If he didn't talk he would simply pick him up and dunk him in the lake. Keep him under a few seconds.

"TWO!..."

Klezmer Gryphon

What did he do wrong? What was this dragon wanting him to explain?

Abbán was stressed and scared, which caused him to cry even more. He didn't know what to say.

"I- I-." The weds were barely audible under his sobbing. He didn't know what else to say, or, if he could say anything.

Before he could say anything else, there was another voice.

"Seh'lvah! What is going on here?"

Brisinger987

Seh'lvah stood, confused, looking between the two gryphons, who looked identical to her.

"I thou-... But... What?" Seh'lvah just stood, stunned. So that wasn't Shamgar? Who was it?

Klezmer Gryphon

Shamgar walked past his partner, and laid down beside the younger gryphon, and put a wing around him, whispering reassuring words, and trying to comfort him. Turning to Seh'lvah, he took a very scolding look, and proceeded to ask questions.

"So, you though this little guy was me?!" He demanded, his wing still around Abbán. He looked around, and saw Lilith, the likely cause of the whole thing. However, before he said anything else, he gently asked the younger gryphon his name, to which he replied Abbán.

Abbán, whiled comforted by the older gryphon, was still wary of the dragoness, who could probably turn him into a toothpick if she wanted to.

Brisinger987

"You're making demands of me? HAHA! Oh Shamgar..." She seemed almost amused until her real mood kicked in.

"Yeah. I did. Maybe the little idiot shouldn't look like you." She was still stewing over the teenage dragon earlier.

Klezmer Gryphon

Hearing Seh'lvah call Abbán little idiot set something off in Shamgar. While he barely knew the kid, he didn't tolerate insults very well, especially when it came to children. Abbán was too scared to care, though.

Getting up, Shamgar, with a surprising amount of strength, pinned Seh'lvah's head to the ground, and again demanded an explanation. Abbán looked on, in wonder and fear, and thought how these two were partners...

Brisinger987

Seh'lvah growled, and snapped at Shamgar, picking him up between her jaws.

"How dare you!" She made sure she had the proper grip so as not to kill Shamgar, but to prove the point she wanted. Then she shook the gryphon about, lashing her head from side to side with Shamgar in her jaws.

"You think you can just make demands of me? I've already had some damned teenage Thunderblack hit on me today! He tried to demand sex from me, and I kicked him down a mountain!" She walked over the lake nearby and dropped Shamgar in head first.

Klezmer Gryphon

((OoC: Somebody's not happy! Perhaps Seh'lvah, in her tantrum, pick Abbán up and threaten to swallow him whole? ))

Abbán heart was racing as he watched the dragoness pick up the older Gryph, and dunk him in the lake. He was truly scared of what she might do to him! He quietly backed up against a tree, taking a submissive posture and hoped the dragoness wasn't hungry.

Shamgar came back up from the lake, and looked on at the scene that was unfolding.

Brisinger987

((OOC: Good idea!))

Seh'lvah looked back at the smaller gryphon and went to pick him up. She put him between her jaws and stared at Shamgar who had resurfaced.

"If hugh fink you'fe goht anyh rihte tuh freaten me, you're wong Shamgah." The bastard was fluffy enough to give Seh'lvah a cotton mouth sound. If Shamgar could make out anything she had said, then it would be a miracle.

Klezmer Gryphon

Abbán struggled and screamed as the dragon put him in her mouth. He didn't want to be eaten! Of course, though, he was helpless as he was inside the slick, fleshy walls of his prison. Suddenly, he felt himself being pulled down into her dark, fleshy and wet gullet. He continued to to scream, but they were muffled from inside the dragon's mouth.

Shamgar simply looked on in horror! He hadn't noticed earlier, but his sides were torn beyond belief, and he couldn't do anything but pull himself ashore, and look on as the younger gryphon quite possibly met his end.

Brisinger987

Having had enough of the taste of fluffy gryphon, she spat the feather ball out, in one piece, albeit a bit slimy.

Then she proceeded to cough up feathers. Endless. Fucking. Feathers.

"You... Taste... Freaking... Horrible." She let out a cough, sending feathers flying. No amount of fire would burn these feathers out either. They were coated in fireproof mucus and that stopped them burning.

Klezmer Gryphon

Abbán just cried. He was stressed, scared, and now he had almost became dragon food. Hiding behind his slime covered wings, he just cried out a river, his sobbing echoing throughout that part of the valley. All this, just for talking to someone?

Brisinger987

Behind the young gryphon, Seh'lvah felt a horrible wrenching in her stomach, as it rejected everything about the feathers.

After several sharp coughs, she produced a rather large amount of feathers, a mix of Shamgar's and this small gryphons. It was disgusting.

"Ew..." Knowing that whatever liquid was holding it together was flammable, as she had found out the contents of her stomach were, she set the ball alight, knowing it would burn bright and hot.

Klezmer Gryphon

Although he felt like he'd just got thrown in a box of spikes, Shamgar found the strength to walk over to the younger gryphon. He looked concerned for the younger gryphon, but in an older brother kind of way.

"Abbán, is there somewhere you'd like to be right now? Anywhere at all?" He asked. He wanted to get Abbán away from an enraged Seh'lvah, who was really angry over a simple case of mistaken identity. Abbán looked out from under his wings and simply nodded. He didn't want to go anywhere in particular, but he did want to get away from this valley. However, neither he nor Shamgar could fly. Shamgar couldn't because of his injuries; Abbán couldn't because, unlike water, the slimy mucus that coated the young gryphon from head to toe did prevent him from flying. So, they simply sat there, ignoring Seh'lvah and the burning ball of feathers.

Brisinger987

The ball of feathers and goo burned out, nothing but ashes now, and Seh'lvah beat her wings to spread it, fertilise the ground.

"You're both in my bad books. So I recommend apologies come my way. My day has been shit." She spoke with the anger clear in her voice. It was just the wrong time of the month for her to be friendly to people who annoyed her.

Klezmer Gryphon

The two gryphons simply ignored her. She may have had a shity day, but that was no excuse to first brutalize her partner, and then threaten to eat a younger gryphon she barely knew. So, the two of them decided to play some childish game with some rounded rocks, forming a ring with most except two, and then trying to knock the other rocks out of the ring...

((Lol, they're playing marbles with rocks!))