Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Not even Gods gain rest from Evil [Brisinger987]

Started by Scythe-Nova, August 15, 2013, 09:14:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brisinger987

Xerordir watched as the trinket landed and laughed. Senka thought he was undead. She thought he was unholy. The laughter became so hysterical that he actually fell over laughing, which was probably confusing enough.

"Oh, Senka... You crack me up... I'm not undead..." He got up, trying to recover from the laughter, and picked up the trinket. "I'm an Angel Astartes. An angel of death. I am the embodiment and champion of a god of death. You act as though I am unholy but I am the opposite! Very nice trinket though. But alas, just a trinket."

Xerordir took the staff and tapped it three times, a pre made agreement taking effect. A portal opened, with Veskos' voice booming through.

"Senka is it? Meet Veldra. She's our new friend." Through the portal exited a monster made of smoke and bone. But it was no undead. It was a demon, given shape by the sin of envy. It was driven to the point of envying and stealing everything from another.

Scythe-Nova

-"Oooooh interesting..."

She cooed with a great smile upon her face as she looked up at the beast  and a threatening growl could be heard from the ceiling and just a second later the enormous beast that was Lami pounced from her perch in the dark ceiling at Veldra, Lami was much bigger than before when Xerordir had seen her.

-"I hope thee remembers former General Lami eh?"

She asked as her shawl loosened and fell upon her shoulders and she then opened her eyes looking at Xerordir with her pure pink eyes, Her shawl also retrived another item from one of the larger pouches and then throwing it at the portal that the demon tried to emerge from, The item was an Portal breaker an item that when comming in contact with an portal would make it close and also suck whatever it was meant to transport back inside again.

-"An angel thy say? well i have something for that too... far to valuable to use upon thee though"

She said before holding up her hand and in an instant her shawl cut open a wound upon her arm making the blood drip out on the floor and into the etched circle on the floor, And that act activated the seal once more drawing power from the allready bound Kirnadaz to bind Xerordir unfortunately the seal also bound Lami making her whine slightly.

-"Oh don't worry dear i wil release thy once i'm done with theese two"

She said with a motherly voice and patted the beast with a gentle smile upon her face before turning to Xerordir and Kirnadaz with her trademark grin and then walked even closer to them and held out her hands to the side.

-"This was no easy feat mind thee, Many souls made this binding and i will have my payment for this transgression..."

Brisinger987

Veskos was probably their last resort. A last ditch effort to save themselves, just for simple freedom. But the portal closed, and Veldra didn't go back through. The demon champion just simply snarled at Senka.

At which point Veskos' voice filled the room.

"Nice try. But she is magic proof. She simply takes things into her. Magical energy, life force, souls. Whatever she feels like taking. And she wants to take this realm. Remarkable really. She's the champion of a being that, unlike myself and Kirnardaz, are not bound to realms and planes of existence. Veldra exists, rather, as part of emotion itself. She has free reign to go wherever envy is. And at the moment, envy is here. Binding Veldra is impossible, she simply envies the freedom and is given it. Whatever she envies, she can just take. By no means is she a god, but, you just tied down your only hope of defeating her." An apparition of Veskos appeared in the room, and illusion.

"But of course, Senka, if you were willing, our cause is open to you. You can join, but remember that there is a hierarchy." The plan was to destroy this realm anyway. Why shouldn't this powerful mage be involved?

"Just release them, and there can be a place for you to feed on the eternal chaos of demons in the place of the demon realms." Veskos' mask smiled, and his yellow eyes narrowed. "Or you can perish with this world."

Scythe-Nova

-"Such a meaningless creature..."

She looked upon the creature with a sad look and then shook her head slowly before looking at the apparition with an amused expression.

-"Destroy this realm? That is just a foolish ambition i know that thy will fail in doing so..."

She shook her head once more before simply walking towards Kirnadaz and she simply passed through Veldra as if she were not even there stopping in front of Him before looking at the illusion with a dissappointed expression, To Veldra Senka had just vanished as if she never were there to begin with and the same happened with Lami.

-"And Endless Chaos? What for? making thine pleasure everyday makes it boring..."

She said with an empty expression before looking at Kirnadaz with a loving gaze, She traced the tip of her blade along Kirnadaz Chest in an elaborate pattern as her Shawl reached into her pouches and brought out a clear orb and dropping it into Senka's waiting hand.

-"I will do nothing to stop thine campaign against this realm but what i will do is take my payment in full from thee"

Brisinger987

"Fine. A new proposal. I will give you a pocket realm within my own, in which I will restore this world, and as such, you can do as you wish within that realm. It will be yours to toy with, to experiment with. How does that sound?" Veskos was trying not to get angry, as he just wanted the pair, Xerordir and Kirnardaz to leave peacefully. But he was beginning to lose his temper.

"You are no god. Me and Kirnardaz are. Kirnardaz is immortal, as am I. You cannot achieve our defeat, and Kirnardaz's demonic nature will heal ANY wound. Your knife will just anger him. I could swarm this place with demons right now, but you are a powerful person, and as such, I think it would be a shame if you wasted your powers trying to defend a realm so corrupt that it does not respect you." The multitude of statements he had unleashed were all true. Only Kirnardaz's children could hurt him, and their mothers. Anyone who did not share these relations had no capability to harm him permanently. He did not scar. Only "scarred" demons could suffer physical wounds that never truly healed.

"Let them go, and we can strike a deal."

Scythe-Nova

-"..."

She stopped in her movement putting away the tools she had taken forth and looked upon Veskos with an expression of malice and it was as if the whole room filled with nothing but that feeling, the darkness in the room began moving as if it had come to life from the pure malice filling the room.

-"I feel as my message is not getting through to thee, I will not do anything against thine campaign on this realm... I will not waste myself upon thine foolish goal, because it will fail not because of me but because of someone else that has yet to reveal themselves"

Her words was laced with primal Malice and power, it was as if something truly ancient and powerfull was making her words. Her gaze turned upon Kirnadaz and she bit her finger making it bleed before drawing a symbol upon his forehead before simply walking past Kirnadaz and looking back at Veskos, The symbol would never wash away and if the skin was removed it would reapear again without fail.

-"I won't defend this realm at all, i never intended to... It will defend itself from thee and it will win..."

She opened the gate out of the room and stopped before looking back at Veskos with her trademark grin, but she then turned her gaze towards Xerordir and shook her head with a sad expression.

-"Thy had such potential Xerordir... And Veskos i don't need this realm to respect me but for it to fear me which it allready does... Goodbye we will not meet again."

She said before closing the gate after her and dissapearing into the night with Lami at her side, The Binding would dissappear after daybreak and it would suck out all power of the ones bound before sending the power into the earth nourishing it greatly.

Brisinger987

((OOC: The symbol is gonna be destroyed because Kirnardaz isn't meant to walk around with some silly symbol on his head, and the power can't be taken from him without one of his children absorbing his soul. So that kinda failed, but Senka has left them alone.))

After Senka left, Veskos began to laugh. The form Kirnardaz was in began to vibrate, the symbol on his head disappearing, and the masked demon walking up to Kirnardaz.

He spoke an incantation designed specifically to kill Kirnardaz, and immediately decapitated the demon prince, whose body turned to black smoke, before reforming in his own realm, smiling. Without Kirnardaz's power, Xerordir's bond broke, and he returned with Veskos to Kirnardaz's throne room.

FIN