Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

An unexpected reunion and a happy time

Started by Tak, August 27, 2013, 05:18:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tak

((I do not want anyone doing anything here but reading, will let random stuff happen from other players and whatnot in an other thread))

Vryk was minding his own business looking for an easy feed as he was thirsty... it has been a while since Liriva, almost 20,000 years ago... but he will never stalter his hope (that is a word).

After a feeding all was well, when he noticed someone wandering the field. They way they skipped through the fields, was, well, similar. Vryk was compelled to see...

"I knew I would find you here" she said with a smirk. She walked toward him, and it was all too familiar. "Liriva..." Vryk hugged her, they embraced for a second.

[colour= red]"I need to explain a few things. first, yes, I know it has been 20,000 years, but I have good reason. Firstly, the hunters never killed me. Second, I never turned you... you turned me. I know it appeared different, but it seems all to be an evil deception by Lord Zazadaz... that damned man. But, I found you... And it has been hell without you... at the moment, well... I have been adventuring and destroying the illusion, as he was jealous. Now... how have you been?".[/color]

Tak was extremely surprised and happy he could almost faint. He hugged her even tighter. The sun was starting to rise, so he ran in the fields to his cave with Liriva in his arms. When they got there, Vryk introduced her around. "This is Bib, Did and Eie, my apprentices, and I will... oh I missed you so much..."

((I will add Lirivas profile to Vryk later))

Liriva expected it, and Vryk never got sad, but they both smiled. It was a bit sudden, if anything. Vryk and Liriva enjoyed feeding together, and decided to go on some adventures... What Vryk dreamed of doing (If Vampires can dream) for the past 18,000 years or more...

Liriva explained some things more, like that an evil demon Lord called Zazadaz tried to meddle with Vryks head for fun, and how Vryk is one of the first ever vampires. It was all a bit overwhelming, as is everything.