Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

a God escapes [open]

Started by Tak, August 30, 2013, 05:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tak

((It is called 'A God Escapes' so it needs the god, Defteroi))

"HOW DARE YOU! You no full-god! You Heresy! Filth! I Keeper of the Second Soul! I have been trapped for almost as long as earth has and you call me a fool!"

You cannot claim this world, Know that I am protected by forces you would never understand!"

zozee9

OOC: Lol Tak. In his defense, you did make Deft walk off. I was gonna have Mera chase him but seems like I was a bit late posting! XD Sorry if it takes me longer than normal, I have this thing called school. And homework.

Mera kept singing, ignoring the words of Kirnardaz. If she ignored him, maybe he'd get bored. Or maybe she could drive him away again. However that managed to work. But as he got up close to her—and even held her hand—she couldn't help it but shiver. Her voice wavered slightly, which she combated by singing even louder.

And then there was the god. He was a strange figure and she couldn't figure him out, especially with the gruesome images in her head. Was he on her side? He certainly wasn't on the demon's side... so yes, it seemed as if he was more or less on her side. She doubted gods went around randomly killing innocent people, like she had witnessed Kirnardaz do.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Brisinger987

Kirnardaz decided to take a different approach. Through the memory of the song, and her mothers appearance, Kirnardaz developed a mental picture of her mother in the clutches of Kirnardaz's surgeons.

"This will break you."

He projected the image into both their minds, using a clever voice trick to make the screaming sound slightly realistic.

"Go on Mera. Give in to my corruption." To interrupt the singing, he forced himself to kiss her. Albeit reluctantly.

Tak

Tak's near-Golem mind protected him from such psychic attacks. Mera pooked weird. You could sense his grammar getting back to him. He was getting smarter. "What are you doing to Mera?"

zozee9

The second the image of her mom was projected into her head, Mera's eyes widened and her voice started to waver. The only thing keeping the words coming out of her mouth was how much she had already repeated them... it was almost like motion—it couldn't just stop suddenly. But then the scream came. Her mother's scream. Even if the demon's lips hadn't met hers, her voice would have stopped. She couldn't handle this much.

Mera stood stiff as a statue, not even pushing Kirnardaz off. All she could do was stare at the mental image of her mom. But after a few seconds, she managed to calm herself a little. Just enough to actually analyze. No, that wasn't her mom. She looked too nice, too perfect, too typical. Her mom was nothing like that. She was nice, but had a certain hardness to her at all times. And she had flaws—perfect flaws—but flaws. There was a small scar that was supposed to run down her neck. It had been barely visible, but Mera always noticed it. But now it wasn't there. And while sure, Kirnardaz had managed to get the eyes and hair and lack of wolf features correct, there were just small details that no one could know unless they had spent as much time with her as Mera had.

Even still, it was unnerving.

Even still, she had to escape from his grasp. She remembered what had happened last time. He tried to steal her soul. Though the image was still clearly in her head, Mera focused on the things that proved the picture was false. Then she bit. Hard. And with her fangs, it was definitely enough to draw blood if not pierce through the lip of any normal human. She could only hope it would do the same to the wretched demon prince.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Brisinger987

The blood running from the wound was a thick, black, foul tasting substance, and it made Kirnardaz smile. A deep, evil, brutal smile.

"The blood of a demon prince is not an easy thing to get. And it has certain properties. It is corruptive. Can you feel the bloodlust yet? The urge to sin? That will stain your soul permanently. You, in the eyes of the gods, just tried to drink the blood of a Demon Prince, and that will sit on your soul even when your afterlife is decided. There will be no escape now. I will know where you are, at all times. Not even Defteroi, in all his might, can reverse this. And you have given me what I came for." Kirnardaz took a needle, and opened a small wound on his hand, letting a new, silver liquid run into a vial.

He held the silver liquid up to Mera, smiling.

"Werewolf venom."

Tak

Defteroi just stood there confused. He hasn't been to the surface in a while, you can't blame him. "What is happening?"

zozee9

Well, that didn't turn out as she had wanted it to. As much as Mera would love to believe that the demon prince was lying to her, she could feel that he wasn't. There was no bloodlust, no urge to sin, none of that. But she knew that something was there, and she'd have to accept that while she could. And then find a way to fight it.

Despite herself, she snickered when Kirnardaz cut himself and drew silver liquid. That was pointless. "I guess I don't need to hurt you, seeing as you're already doing it yourself?" she asked, mockingly. "I might have ears, a tail, and other wolf-like features, but I do not have venom in me right now. While it's still silver in this form, I only actually have inner wolven features when I am a wolf. So too bad for you, but that's just normal, silver blood." Maybe his blood was taking control. She couldn't help but mock him. But was it truly considered a sin to make fun of a demon prince without fear? As far as she was concerned, that was probably an improvement.

Tak

Defteroi looked mad. "AM I INVISIBLE?"
"I AM A GOD!"

Brisinger987

"You think that being a god renders you above me? That it requires me to worship you? Bah. I worship no god, for there is no god of demons. We rule ourselves, and obey the universe, and it will deal out what it wishes." Kirnardaz smiled grimly. He didn't even believe that. He was the only real person deserving of power. No-one had earned it more than him. No-one.

"And Mera, I think you should re-examine your situation. My blood is a part of me. I can control it." He held up a magical red light orb, and elongated the side, making it a red rugby ball shape. "I can make it hot in your stomach and on your tongue." Hopefully she would feel it, and Defteroi's presence wasn't interfering. "I can make it cold, sour, sweet, hot... Toxic. I can make it make you sin. As it soaks into your body you will find you desire to sin. To kill, to lust, to steal. Even if you do it just to satisfy the desire."

Tak

"You serve the universe. Gods are the Universe. I am the creation of the creation of the being that made everything. If you put yourself above Gods, you are a fool"

Defteroi called upon the help of the Gods (All of them) to block the 'sin connection' happening and to block the trace.

zozee9

She could feel the urge to sin get stronger within her, even as Kirnardaz spoke. Even though she pushed it away, she still knew it was lingering at the back of her consciousness. It took all of her energy to keep it there so she didn't even pay attention to what the demon was saying.

But then it was gone. Looking up at Defteroi, she figured she knew what had happened. A cold sweat had started to break out on her, but her eyes were wide and tone was pleading as she asked, "No, please, make it return." She didn't like the feeling of the sin. She hated it. She wanted it away. "How am I supposed to treat my insane patients and talk to them like I know them if in fact I don't?" And that was truly why she asked for the sin feeling back. To help her treat others who had the same feelings.

Mera figured that if she learned how to surpress her own bad emotions, she could help others with theirs. And maybe someday she could make a potion to solve the problem. She believed in her own strength enough to think that she could evade sinning even with the urge within her.

Tak

"Would you sacrifice that? You will not pass the test of your fate after death if you have demon blood causing sin in you. If so, you are foolish".

((Just so you know, Defteroi isn't insane, He has a ring making him sane, his Sanity Ring))

Brisinger987

"Give in to the sensation. Give in to your desires. It is only natural. After all, aren't you naught but a wolf? What do wolves have renown for? Hunt. Kill. Breed. Spread your power, flourish under the guidance of my blood. Nurture your addictions, do not kill them." Kirnardaz was deliberately playing devil's advocate to Defteroi. After all, he was a demon.

Tak

"You cannot just go around spreading sin!". He looked to Mera.

zozee9

My test of fate? wondered Mera. What is that?

But instead of asking Defteroi this question, she responded to the one trying to corrupt her.

"I thought demons were omnipotent," she said, chuckling quietly. "Wolves don't just want to kill and breed. Hunt, however, isn't too off. Wolves love the challenge, the chase, and the intricate plans. The feeling of joy when you succeed something that no other animal could do. Humans love to create. It's in our very nature. As a mix of these two, I want to do the opposite of kill ruthlessly. I want to create something that no one else can."

Brisinger987

"No-one but you can create the sense of joy and pleasure of sinning. Is it really so bad to want, and envy and be proud? To want to relax and enjoy carnalities? I think not. Why else would animals be given this desire if not to fulfil it. A wolf has the desire to do everything that propagates it's species and keep itself alive. Why shouldn't you? After all, your animal instinct is always there. It never left..." Kirnardaz smiled at Defteroi, feeling he had made his point. He sent a burst of energy into his blood, which now coursed in her body, and prepared to say his goodbyes.

"Goodbye now Mera. I will be watching you. And a pleasure meeting you Defteroi." Kirnardaz turned, and walked towards a tree, before a red, flame trimmed portal opened, and then closed behind him.

Kirnardaz sent a final psychic message to Mera, unable to reach Defteroi, but his blood allowing Mera to hear him even when they were realms apart.

Sin is pleasure... Take what you want.

((OOc: That's me gone guyz. Thank you!))

Tak

"The animals around with sinful thoughts weren't made to sin. They where made to, one day, evolve into better beings. They where also made for humans to eat, but alast, you know my point. Do not listen to him".

zozee9

Mera listened as Kirnardaz spoke, wanting to interrupt him and explain that he was wrong, but let him finish. Except, to her surprise, letting him finish meant letting him leave. Her eyes opened in surprise as she felt the magic in her blood. Turned out that it wasn't gone, after all.

And then he spoke into her head.

Even without the blood, Mera felt that that would have been enough to make her insane. If he spoke into her head whenever he wanted with that haunting voice of his... and what if he could send those horrid pictures and voices to her, too? She shivered at the thought. But no, she'd have to accept it. And maybe she'd have to pay a little more attention to her patients that talked about having voices in their own heads.

Turning towards Defteroi, Mera responded, "I know. I know, I know, I know. And I know better than to listen to a stupid demon like him. Especially after I witnessed him bombing innocent people. I know."

Tak

"I would give you my sanity ring (blocking all psykinetic connections such as talking in peoples heads, and keeping you completely sane) but I would probably kill everything."

He showed her his ring. It was diamondish and goldish and glittering.