Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

a God escapes [open]

Started by Tak, August 30, 2013, 05:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

Mera's eyes went wide. "No, no, you better keep it. Don't want everything dying." Then she wondered why he'd kill everything. Weren't gods supposed to be good? Maybe he was cursed somehow. Well, at least he had the heart to do what he could to avoid killing everything. Even though it was strange that a ring—a fancy ring, but still a ring—could cut off those feelings of his.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Tak

"I would never have given. Would've if I could've."
"Here. For your *whispers*small*whispers* help you may have a Golem. Be blessed in Holy Eyes."
One human-sized http://monstersandbeasts.blogspot.com.au/2011/08/stone-golem-world-of-gothic.html?m=1 came out of the cliff-side. It walked torward Mera, as Defteroi was deciding a random direction to go.

zozee9

Mera looked at the golem and it looked at her. She wasn't really sure what she was supposed to do with it. Did it have a will of its own, or did she had to tell it what to do? Golems were so strange...

Looking over at Defteroi, Mera asked, "Why did you give this to me? And what am I even supposed to do with it?"
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Tak

Defteroi simply shrugged his arms in the way that means 'Dunno'.
Defteroi took a step north. He's thinking that way smells the most of food. You could tell he was about to leave on his face. "Is that sin curse think ok?"

zozee9

Mera sighed. These gods and demons and whatever were going to be the end of her. But she knew that even if she asked again, she wouldn't get a better answer.

"Sure," she replied, though it was only half true. She knew it probably wouldn't be okay for long. "You can go, I guess." He didn't hide his boredom at all. But what would she do now? She was lost, hungry, and cursed. Such a fun and quick trip she went on.

Tak

Two giant Eagles made of trees whete made. Defteroi hopped on one (literally) and was abou to take flight. "The other one is yours, I don't know when you'll stop using it, so it will fall lifeless in two days."

All Defteroi was thinking was 'What has the world come to?'.

Brisinger987

Unbeknownst to Defteroi and Mera, his blood in her veins gave her power. It allowed her to corrupt things she touched. The moment she touched the eagle, she would have to fight it. It would be corrupted beyond saving from any god, just through the newly imbued corruptive power of her touch.

Touch the eagle. It will give it more life. Kirnardaz threw his voice to make it sound more angelic, and more trustworthy.

zozee9

Mera looked at the eagles. They seemed to have so much life. Power. Vitality. It almost disgusted her. Her own thoughts surprised and frightened her. It seemed like the corruption was happening much faster than she had expected.

But she still knew it was happening.

So when she heard the demon speak into her head, she immediately knew he was lying. She was still tempted to go up and touch the eagles, but she knew better. Instead, Mera turned around and started walking the other direction. "Bye," she muttered at Defteroi as she walked off.

Brisinger987

The voice distorted and warped into a whispering hiss.

TOUCH THE EAGLES... Do as I command Mera... I am your god now...

Kirnardaz tried to command her, physically trying to control her mind, to make her touch the eagles. She would be his champion. The taint of his soul on hers would remain forever, and that corruption would be her downfall one day.

Tak

Defteroi knew something was up. Why wasn't Mera going on an Eagle? He set his Sanity Ring to block all psikinetic connections. That should do.

zozee9

Mera kept walking, ignoring the demon speaking into her head. He was no god. And he never would be. But then, it felt like the link went missing. She didn't know what was different exactly, just that she was no longer connected to Kirnardaz.

But she knew better than to believe that also meant her blood had left her. She didn't doubt that touching the eagle would wield the same results even though he couldn't talk to her. So she didn't turn around and instead just continued heading south.

Tak

"farewell, Lupine Mortal".

he could feel an unholy presence, but alas, he went on his eagle while the other became a wooden eagle statue, lifeless. "Farewell".

Brisinger987

While Kirnardaz's home realm was frightening to new comers, anyone who had the misfortune of seeing what happened next, would be even more terrified.

Kirnardaz roared in frustration, and his crimson throne room burst into purple flames. He was not going to be outdone by some Golem!

An unlucky servant walked into the room, and got ripped apart by the raw power he held in his own realm. The physical matter of his realm began to tear in his throne room, and he saw a demon run out of a rift, which led to somewhere unknown in earth realm.

He scried the demon and saw it running around in Earth Realm.

Then he saw that demon run up to the eagle statue and dismember it, in plain sight, laughing maniacally. The demon itself was no more that blades and scythes on tendrils, not really anything funny, but nothing serious. Just weird.

So he had found a means of invading.

Tak

Tak started to fly. the wood was a bit heavy but he could still fly. He soared west, hoping something was that way.

((Brisinger, Could you say what happened in another context? I don't get it))