Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Until we meet again...maybe (Brisinger)

Started by Hadrian, August 31, 2013, 07:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hadrian

The only times Gina left her room at a building in the center was when she was either hungry or had to feed. It was both in this case, she got up and walked out the door to the Uthlyn sunset. She pulled her black cowl over her head and started making her way to the now closing market. She saw a man closing up his produce stand. She knew this was her opportunity to get some food.
"Excuse me sir...", Gina said softly," Can I buy one of those?" She pointed at the apples the man was carrying. He lifted his head to see the beautiful woman in front of him. "Why... Why of course. It cost only a few coins", the merchant said.

Gina took a few steps closer to the man and sighed. "It seems I forgot my coin purse. I'm sure I could repay you somehow though...", she said biting her lip. As she move to whisper in his ear she quietly grabbed an apple and slipped it in her pocket. " Maybe another time though...", Gina said pulling away.

Brisinger987

Sophia had been enjoying her new vampire powers a lot. She had all the good stuff, with only a little bit of the bad stuff. She didn't need to drink blood, which was a plus. She could, but she didn't have to. She only needed to feed on something. As she had done anyway. But she was faster, stronger, sexier. God she loved what it had done to her figure. She had just naturally gained an hourglass figure, and her breasts had gotten bigger, or so she thought.

And now she spent her nights stalking for prey, in her brand new lace and silk underwear. She got the healing factor to. Any wound just closed up and healed. And all the guys she fought seemed stunned by the lady in her underwear with the black katana.

So as she walked around the streets in a loose robe, the one she used to wear, she saw someone stealing her thunder with an apple merchant. Another girl, by the looks of her, mortal, stealing Sophia's tricks?!

"Hey." With unnatural speed, she stood next to the woman.

"Put the handsome gentleman's apple back, before I put it back, and put your head next to it."

Hadrian

Gina was so easily stealing apples from this poor man. She felt bad for these people sometimes. I mean, she was totally taking advantage of him. Just as she pulled away and turned around she saw another woman. She was completely caught off guard and let a a quiet squeal. She backed up a few steps in hearing her words. "I...uh...I don't know what your talking about!", Gina said. She took a step past the other woman and tried to leave the area, only to be followed.

Brisinger987

"I was talking to you thief." Sophia teleported in front of the woman, drawing her black Katana. Well. Technically it was a Daitō. But that was an argued point. It was long enough to be a Daitō, so it was one to her. And the blade was straight. So she would call it that.

"Put. The apple. Back."

Hadrian

Gina was completely shocked to see the woman appear in front of her. She immediately took the apples out of her pocket and handed them to her. Her eyes still fixed on the Katana. "Ok ok... We don't need any violence here. Because I assure you, that is not what either of us want", GIna said nervously. She then turned and waited for the woman to give the apples back. After that she tried to come u with an excuse this." Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot...I'm Gina.", She said holding her hand out.

Brisinger987

Sophia handed the apples to the merchant, and turned to the thief woman, feeling something instinctual.

"We need to talk. Privately."

Hadrian

Gina heard her serious tone and rolled her eyes.

"Okay...what do you need?", Gina said.

Brisinger987

"What are you?" In an instant, the long, traipsing robes and clothes fell off, revealing her flawless form. A nervous enemy meant intimidated prey.

"You're not human. I'd smell your blood."

Hadrian

"Well...", Just as Gina said that the womans clothes fell off. Normally, she would have been fine but right now Gina was practically drooling. Gina tried to stop gazing but she had lots of trouble.

"I'm...well, I'm...Oh My God... I'm just like you...", Gina said not paying attention to her eyes.

Brisinger987

"Like me? And what gave you that idea?" Sophia let herself bare her fangs at this woman, holding her daitō point first to the woman's throat.

"And I noticed you're nervous. Did I break your concentration? You should see the men I've killed. Ha! They're stiff long before I kill them."

Hadrian

Gina was so distracted she only looked up to see her fangs. She immediately knew and bared her fangs also for a quick second." How...", she said,"well, first off... You look like one, and secondly, I would be able to tell." Gina put her hand on the blunt part of the katana and moved it away from her." I need to eat you know, why did you do that?" Gina STILL wasn't looking up, and she totally disregarded the woman's last remark.

Brisinger987

"If you are going to tease a man like that, at least give him something for his apples. If you had been giving him a kiss then maybe I wouldn't have intervened. But you were seducing a poor helpless merchant, when you could have any man you want." Sophia grinned. She lowered her weapon slightly.

"Why? Why not give him something? Stealing is wrong after all. Even a kiss would have stopped me." Sophia's eyes darted to movement in her peripheral, seeing a rather thuggish man approaching. She made no effort to acknowledge him.

Hadrian

Gina lowered her head in shame at the point she said. Gina thought about why she didn't give him anything. Not even a little dab on the cheek. Her shame was ended quickly because she had the answer. She is a lesbian. So it didn't bother her much. "I don't know, I never realized that. But if a kiss would stop you why don't I just kiss you?,  Gina said playfully.

Brisinger987

Sophia's eyes thinned as she gave a cheeky smile.

"I think our gathering audience want a show. Go on then." The words were whispered. Sophia used her knickers to hold her daitō, putting her hand on Gina's shoulder. What she said next was significantly louder.

"How about a kiss then." Sophia was careful to act as though she hadn't spotted the several brutish men enclosing them. She examined them all for weak spots. Groin, groin, face, groin, forehead.

Hadrian

Her reaction startled Gina but she did notice the men closing in, so she played it cool. She turned her head and bit her lip trying to look as inviting as possible. "I don't see why not.", Gina said seductively.

Gina put her hand on the woman's cheek. Pulled her in and gave he a long passionate kiss. Barely able to pull away but knowing she would look strange she lossened her grip and pulled away. Looking back into her eyes she smiled.

"How was that?

OOC: lol it's strange to write as a lesbian being a guy.

Brisinger987

((OOC: I know, it's so strange cause you can relate, like "Yeah, I've kissed a girl" but then you begin to think it MUST be different, and you're like, "uhh"))

"Lovely, thank you." Sophia gave a sweet smile, and noticed a few of the guys were looking rather smug.

"Oh hello boys. Didn't see you there..." Sophia took an exceptionally seductive pose, and winked at one of them.

Then in a puff of purple smoke, one of the men had a sword in their back.

"No man approaches that cautiously and smugly without having some sick and twisted plan in their heads you perverts."

Hadrian

As a man was stabbed in the back, Gina gasped. Yeah, He was a sick perv, but still they could be non lethal. Gina then saw two of the other men run and only one drew his sword. Gina walked over to the last man and casted a spell. As life slipped away from him she stopped her spell. The man, barely breathing and scared whimpered in fear.

"Go! Before I change my mind!", Gina screamed

Brisinger987

Sophia had killed a second man, one of the runners, and watched as Gina let the third go.

"You idiot! What the hell was that? You think they would have shown us mercy? They would have just had their fun and left!" Sophia threw her hands up over her head in frustrations, forgetting that she was waving a cold, black-steel, thousand folded daitō around too. It felt like a sharp cutting edge of her arm, not a sword.

Hadrian

Gina was startled by Sophia's hostility. Gina took a step back and made a very confused look. "Hey! We're on the same team here!", Gina spoke loudly. Gina then took a few steps closer trying not to alarm Sophia. "If they all died, no-one would be alive to tell the tale, we send a message by leaving one alive." Gina stepped closer and closer to Sophia and put her hand on her shoulder. "Calm down", Gina said softly.

Brisinger987

Sophia looked at Gina warily before finally losing her nerve. "You really irritate me. I like you. But you irritate me." Sophia's lip curled slightly  as she put her sword away. She would not take that as an excuse next time.

She noticed the one guy breathing through the corner of her eye.

"Fancy a drink?" Sophia knelt down beside him showing him her fangs before winking.

"I'll be gentle sweetheart. Won't feel a thing." That was a lie.