Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Until we meet again...maybe (Brisinger)

Started by Hadrian, August 31, 2013, 07:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hadrian

"Oh please...", Gina muttered. Gina lowered down to the man on the ground and sighed,"yeah I could use one..." Less then a second later Gina's fangs were out, frightening the man. "Please,please, no!, the man screamed hopelessly. One second later her fangs were in his throat. Sucking the blood out of him. "Hm...tastes like fear.", Gina said laughing,"Well... I'm still hungry, how bout we get a bite to eat?"

Brisinger987

"Never said she would be." Sophia took a few gulps, feeling rather rejuvenated, and stood up.

"Sure, I'm hungry. What you hungry for?" Sophia would eat anything right now, as long as it was a cooked meal. God she was hungry. And drinking the blood had just made her hungrier. It was as if she had enticed herself. And honestly, she had.

"I am hungry for anything right now."

Hadrian

"Well...there's a bakery down the road", Gina said pointing in that direction. Gina then took a few steps,looked back and said,"You coming?"

Brisinger987

"Yeah, I think I will. Although I'll probably go for a cooked meal later, so won't have much." Sophia picked up her robes, and put them on, sheathing her sword.

"Lead the way."

Hadrian

Gina and Sophia walked through the streets with a certain swagger. Their stares daring any man to approach. "So...What do you do? As in hobbies, I guess.", Gina said while walking.

Brisinger987

"I practice martial arts. Loads of styles. And my swordswomanship." She made the last sentence louder, so that she actually could attract some dude. Hopefully.

"You?" She wasn't really paying attention to much. She was just thinking how she didn't want to spend tonight alone.

Hadrian

"Well...I don't know, I don't have much fun. I just kind of research the arts and magic all the time." Gina's body felt tingly,"though I do need to have fun more often", Gina said with an emphasis on fun.

Brisinger987

"Haha, you haven't seen fun until you see me drunk, haha!" They arrived at the bakery, and Sophia stepped inside.

"Hey, what do you say I go and earn some free bread?" Sophia grinned, hiding her fangs from view.

Hadrian

Gina laughed at her remark." Sure I am quite hungry.", Gina said,"Watch this..."
Gina walked up to the counter and said," excuse me, can I have some bread and wine please?" When the man walked up to her and handed her the wine she purposefully bumped into him making the wine spill all over her. She made the wine fall on her strategically to expose her breasts. "Oh my... Look what you did!?!", Gina said. "Oh... I'm so...so sorry miss..."

"*sigh*, It's fine...", Gina said while picking the mans pocket and pulling out some coins. " Here", she said holding out the coins,"this is for a new bread and wine"

" Oh no need miss. They're on the house.", the man said.

Brisinger987

"You boys should be more careful..." She stood angled so that her leg was out of her cloak.

"I think I'll pass on the bread actually. However, Mr Baker Boy in the back I'll take..." She was about to go into the back, when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"What about me pretty girl?" She recognised the voice well.

"Hello Rex. Well, you don't get anything. How's about you leave me and my friend alone? You don't want to annoy me today." Rex was an old acquaintance of hers. A tall, scruffy, thuggish man who was clearly trying to compensate for something.

Hadrian

"We'll that went well.", Gina said turning to Sophia. Gina put the food on the table and took off her shirt, Showing her tight undershirt. " Anyway, who's your friend?"

Ooc: Undershirt meaning a wrap around her torso or something like that.

Brisinger987

"Introduce yourself Rex. Come on, don't tell me you're shy cause you've never seen a woman in her undershirt..." Sophia pushed the man's shoulder, and he gave a small bow.

"Rex Veroso. Nice to meet you." Rex turned back to Sophia. "Well you'd know..."

"Very funny..."

Hadrian

"Rex,huh? Nice to meet you", Gina said. Gina took a bite of her bread. "How do you know each other?", she said still chewing.

Brisinger987

"The idiot tried to steal from me, then tried to make it all better in bed. He still owes me. Oh, and he's like us. My doing." Sophia went and sat down, pulling up a chair for Rex.

"Come on Sophia, you aren't still holding that grudge are you?"

Hadrian

Gina laughed," He sounds like a piece of work." Gina took a drink of wine." Good job making him...special. Gotta spread the love, ya know." Gina sighed," this place blows, lets do something fun... I know a place where..." Her sentence was interrupted by Rex." This "thing" is really a blessing"

Brisinger987

"Bye bye Rexy-boy. Come find me if you get any better." Sophia stood up, smiling at her fellow half vampire, then at Gina.

Hadrian

"As I was saying... Well, what do you want to do now?", Gina said smiling.

Brisinger987

"Where were you talking about? I'd like to go and visit that." Sophia was curious about this place, and wondered what and who would be there.

Hadrian

"Okay well...", she paused before finishing," I know a pace where they hold fights" Gina hoped Sophia wouldn't think she was strange. " I like to bet on them, though you look like you could be a combatant.", Gina said with a smile. "It's by where I live too"

Brisinger987

"A fight club?! HELL YEAH!" Sophia loved the idea.

"Prizes?"