Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Until we meet again...maybe (Brisinger)

Started by Hadrian, August 31, 2013, 07:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hadrian

" I don't know what the prizes are. But they are good. People work their ass off for this.", Gina answered. " I've been studying martial arts in my free time, I'm just a beginner but I know enough not to get fucked up in every fistfight. C'mon, lets go!", Gina said taking Sophia's hand. She led her all the way to the abandoned building that was her home and walked inside." Just a little warning, no killing. I repeat, NO killing. You'll get banned." Gina led Sophia into the basement of this building and heard the chants before they were even close. Gina opened the door to a ring, fighters, and a paying crowd. "Here we are"

Brisinger987

"Awesome..." Sophia studied the combatants.

"Is it just a no killing rule?" Sophia needed to know how violent she could get.

Hadrian

"That...and no hitting someone's manhood, or womanhood.", Gina said. "The combatants gather over there and, for gods sake win. Ill be betting on you.", Gina said with a wink.

Brisinger987

"Of course. And I am not gonna let you down." Sophia turned, and went through all the process of signing up, staying in her robes for now.

When she was finally called up to fight, she smiled, entering the arena.

The guy she was up against was big. Around 6'9", with huge muscles, a scruffy stubble, and lots of scars.

And of course, the crowd went silent when she dropped her robe, revealing her underwear and flawless body.

"Let's get this started."

Hadrian

The crowd went silent when she dropped her robes. Then a few seconds later everyone started cheering. The loudest whistling and screaming Gina ever heard. The other fighter had such a noticeable erection that it was funny. In his embarrassment he tried to angle his body in a way to hide it. Which only made him even weaker. "Just beat him already so I can get my 50 coins!", Gina shouted.

Brisinger987

Sophia strutted over to him.

"What's wrong sweetie? Scared?" Sophia lifted his chin as if to kiss him, and instead swung a vicious hook to the face.

He struggled to his feet after the collapse and Sophia smiled sweetly. As the man got up, Sophia walked over, and helped him up. As soon as he was upright, Sophia put one leg over his shoulder, and in a swift movement, kicked his legs out from underneath him, landing on her side.

"Get up! Go on!"

Hadrian

Gina was ecstatic. She was so entertained watching Sophia year this guy a new asshole.
" KICK HIS ASS!!!", Gina screamed.

Brisinger987

"Aww sweetie, why don't you get your punk ass up so I can beat you down some more?!" Sophia saw the guy struggle to his feet again, clearly dazed.

"There we go. Not so hard, is it? Well, getting up. Staying up... Different story." The man growled at the insult, and threw a blind punch at her. With her vampire powers she saw it coming, and pulled him to her, kissing him, before kneeing him in the side, and kicking him into the barrier.

This time, he didn't get up, but he wasn't dead. She'd won.

"YEAH! WHO'S NEXT ASSHOLES?!"

Hadrian

Gina now was hauling in the coins. She had made more from that then any fight before. Seriously, who would have thought that she would win. That is, if you don't know her. One man stepped up in the rink, smaller then the last but still pretty big. At about 6 feet 5 inches this man stood. Wraps around his fists ready to fight. A second later," Go!!!!", the announcer screamed.

Brisinger987

Sophia charged the man at stupid speeds, and using her martial arts, slid underneath him, flipping him, before spinning around and sidekicking him in the stomach, knocking him out and sending him flying.

"Hey Gina, I thought I'd get these weaklings over with quickly, so they can send in the heavyweights!" The way Sophia was leaning over the crowd to see, a lot of people got close ups of her breasts, which just made the crowd a bit wilder.

She had already decided that the guy that beats her is the one she's taking to bed that night.

Hadrian

The only thing left between glory and victory and defeat, was the rings champion. As the champion stepped up the crowd went absolutely silent. He was the best fighter in town, and everyone was waiting for this insane match. Gina held her breath as the announcer screamed, "GO!!"

Brisinger987

Maybe Sophia didn't hear the announcer. Or the new fighter. Or was too busy in her glory. Because she felt the fist plough straight into her face, breaking her right upper fang, and making everything incredibly painful.

"Now I'm pissed boy." She headbutted the guy with lightning speed, punching him straight in the gut. And then she felt him kick her leg. And the horrible crunch as bone broke.

"AGH!" She staggered backwards, trying to ignore the agony. The pain was searing hot and unbearable but she would take it. She would win.

Before she could move to hurt him, he landed a punch that looked to be in her stomach.

And now this guy had punched her in the spot her freaking ovaries were.

She grabbed his throat, then his crotch, and physically lifted the brute over her head, watching him try and move in conclusion, before dropping him on her knees.

That crunch was the sound of ribs and spines. She checked his pulse, making he was alive, before delivering a final kick to the ribs.

"Fuck you. Dickhead."

Hadrian

Everyone booed when she was hit in her private parts. That was surely against the rules, but in this fight there were no rules. Her response caused a completely different reaction though. The cracking and popping of his spine made the crowd completely silent, and sick to their stomachs. Gina rushed down to the ring and gave Sophia a huge hug.

"Holy shit! That was fucking awesome!", she screamed. The crowd still, was completely silent."I saw some dude throw up!", Gina spoke again.

Gina now realized what Sophia had really won. The prize room. Gina's eyes went wide just remembering the prize room." Follow me.", she said.

Brisinger987

Sophia took two steps before she caved to injury, and just collapsed. Seconds later, she blacked out due to pain.

((OOC: Sorry for the short post, but I don't think anyone can take a broken leg, punches and kicks like that, and not pass out because of the pain))

Hadrian

Gina gasped as she collapsed to the ground. She was so busy celebrating that she did not noticed the beating Sophia took. She kneeled down to Sophia's level, wondering of she would be alright. She then picked her up and held her like a baby and walked to her house. "Agh! God damn!", Gina screamed. She set Sophia on her bed and started to prepare a medicinal mixture. Every other second she looked over to see if she was okay. When she finished she mixed it with water to make a tea like drink. She tried not to worry but, her new friend was definetly injured. She was a vampire though, she would most likely bounce back. "Damn it Sophia...You certainly did put on a good show, though.", Gina said as she smiled." You better be awake tommorrow morning, We'll do something less...dangerous.", Gina spoke as she dozed off to sleep.

Brisinger987

Sophia woke up feeling rather well. Until she tried to move.

She couldn't move her leg, the broken one, and her stomach and ribs hurt so badly. He ovaries felt bruised too. Abusive bastard.

"Gina? You there? I don't think this is gonna heal too quickly."

Hadrian

Gina was awoken by Sophia's voice."huh?... Yeah, yeah I'm here", Gina said. She looked at Sophia, hurt and broken, lying there. She should never have told her to fight. She felt so bad that she put her friend in danger. She felt so guilty. "Don't worry, we're at my house. You're gonna be fine...Here, drink this.", Gina said holding out the medicinal tea.

Brisinger987

Sophia drank the tea, finding it tasted foul. "What the hell is that stuff? Tastes like nettles." She drank the cup, figuring it was worth it, if it helped.

"What was the prize?" Sophia hadn't just gone through that for nothing. She wouldn't go through it for nothing. She had earned that prize.

"Don't tell me you didn't pick the prize up for me?"

Hadrian

Gina smiled as Sophia complained." It's medicine, so yeah, it's gross.", Gina said. Sophia's next question made her smile even wider.

"Well... I couldn't pick up the prize...", Gina said with a wide smile.

Brisinger987

"You what?!" Sophia tried to stand, wanting to rush to collect the prize. And she did well, but that leg wasn't healing. She wasn't full vampire, and she didn't heal too fast. She could heal minor cuts, but nothing this serious.

"We've gotta go get it!"