Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Until we meet again...maybe (Brisinger)

Started by Hadrian, August 31, 2013, 07:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hadrian

Sophia seemed so agitated, which made Gina laugh. She shook her head and lightly forced Sophia back in her bed."Lay down girl, I couldn't pick it up because its a horse!", Gina said excitedly. Gina had hoped Sophia would be happy about the prize. It was quite the fine steed also.

"Rest,Sophia, wouldn't want to ruin that body of yours...", Gina added.

Brisinger987

"Look at you, interested in my body. Maybe when my leg heals. If I give you coin, find a magician healer? I don't care how shady, just get me a bloody healer, I want my leg fixed." She was happy, smiling, but wasn't too aggravated.

"That's good then. Got some way to get around."

Hadrian

Gina blushed when Sophia called her out. "Shut up...", Gina said smiling. Gina couldn't help but blushing, it was embarrassing. Sophia was a beauty, but Gina tried to be subtle. "You don't need to give me coin. Remember, I have that merchants money.", Gina said holding the coin pouch up. "Also, Any idea where I can find a healer?"

Brisinger987

"The darkest, shadiest alley around, where guards wouldn't go. If not, bring me someone who can fix it. Some nobleman's healer."

Hadrian

Gina nodded once more and walked outside into the morning sun. She pulled the hood over face not to draw attention. She walked southwest through the city until she got to the slums. She strolled through the broken part of town where artists and musicians who can't get a job hopelessly keep going at it. She walked to the down the street to the corner.

"Who is there?", A creaky voice said as she walked in.

"I... I need a healer.",she answered.

"Well",he murmured,"today is your lucky day." Be turned around to reveal himself. He was a very old man with long white hair and a full grown beard.

"Come with me.", she said simply. Gina led him all the way across town, people watching as they walked. She bursted through the door to Sophia with the "healer"

"Take a look.", Gina ordered.