Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

All That Glitters Isn't Gold... (Tak)

Started by Brisinger987, September 02, 2013, 04:05:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tak

"By the Power of ALL life! Zoi! Strike down on this insignificant demon!" As he roared that, a Lightning Tornado, a Fire Tornado, a Water Tornado and a Earth Tornado all came up and attacked.

"You cannot fight Life itself".

Brisinger987

The smoke cleared and the form had finalised (http://quebuentrip.com/mail/ichigo-hollow-form-pictures-i11.jpg). His ultimate form. His final resort.

The tornados passed over him, and instead of speaking, he merely let out a guttural sigh.

Then he charged the energy attack between his new horns.

Tak

Defteroi started laughing. "You think you can outsmart all life?"
It was a trap. It was an illusion. It is poison. "You cannot truly believe you can defeat a God!"
"I am disapointed... that you where fooled so easily!"

((This was planned))

Brisinger987

"Cieroe." The beam unleashed itself, the poison doing nothing to the immortal demon. The intensity, power and speed of the beam were unlike any form of human magic, and so was the energy being used. It easily shattered the soul barrier, and curved straight towards Defteroi.

Tak

"Still disappointed. My kind made Magic. Gods. You cannot harm us with it. It is but simple logic."
One of these ( http://m175.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/Faygo_Rain/Fantasy/CrystalGolem.jpg.html ) and one http://people.tribe.net/technodood/photos/c58289ad-98c1-4cff-9fa8-939bee41a22d . the Blue one is made of diamonds and 8 feet tall. The red one is magma crystals.

"They took a while to come to up to the surface"

Brisinger987

"No matter how many times you kill me, we end in stalemate. I have no soul. It has been punished already. You do though. And I can devour it..." The teeth on the form's face grinned viciously.

"You will tire, get bored. I will not. I will have your soul. You cannot banish or exorcise me. You cannot kill me. I am invincible... I AM A GOD!" Another high power blast charged at the diamond one, refracting and bouncing around, vaporising lots of innocent humans around them, before finally killing the golem. At the same time, the lava golem was being attacked with a sword.

Tak

"You are no God. You are a filthy Demon. Inedible soul. What do you not understand about that? INEDIBLE. CAN'T BE EATEN. In any way. It is of original soul. You, you filth... you won't understand. wrong kind of soul. Many have tried. All have failed. Even a few of your kin. Stupid Demon"

"I AM A TRUE GOD. YOU ARE A FAKE. A FRAUD. IF THIS LASTS FOR ETERNITY, SO BE IT. I DO NOT GET BORED. NOT THAT EMOTION. I DO NOT TIRE. NOT THAT. IN THE END, WHOLE MOUNTAINS, WHILE CITIES, WHOLE CONTINENTS WILL COME TO FACE YOU."

Brisinger987

"ENOUGH!" Veskos froze, physically incapable of moving. Kirnardaz.

"Kirnardaz... When did you achieve this status then?" The being in front of both of them had the energies of a god emanating from him.

"Two days ago. I ascended Veskos. I am a demon god." Kirnardaz completely ignored Defteroi.

Tak

"A Demon God? Impossible. This is Heresy!"

Defteroi was whispering telepathically to Zoiwhat was happening.

((Sorry for short posts))

Brisinger987

((It's ok, lol, I'm missing a finger, so posts may drop drastically till it grows back))

"That's what happens when you consume the souls of gods. I know. I consumed 132 gods. They were powerless before me." Kirnardaz grabbed Veskos by the throat, his own demonic presence crushing Veskos'.

"And I will not take a threat to my new rule..." By just thinking, a rift between his dimension and Earth's opened up, and Veskos was thrown into it.

Kirnardaz did not follow however.

"I do not believe we have had the pleasure of meeting, Defteroi."

Tak

"No, we had not. Atleast you are a God, so you leave alive unharmed"
It was impossible to tell if it was a joke or not. "Tell Veskos I would have won, we don't want to feed him lies"

Brisinger987

"That would be a lie. Demons are superior to your kind. He was just not strong enough. Be warned." Kirnardaz's face lit up with a vicious grin.

"I have plans for this world. I will make it mine."

Tak

Defteroi didn't reply, just a mhm sound.
A Single God made EVERYTHING. Although it is not for absalute suee and varies alot, the creator god made several other Gods, one of which Zoi, god of life, who made Defteroi. Gods made this world. The first is Omnipotent. He will not allow that. The Gods prorect their kin. 132 gods can't even beat the First...

"The First would not allow it."
"You can try."
"You will fail."
"If you dare attack, the Gods are watching. including the First. You cannot beat infinite power."

Brisinger987

"And there is your naivety. You believe Zoi to be the only god watching over this realm. There are thousands. I will devour them all." Kirnardaz opened a rift in space, and stepped towards it.

"Until we meet again Defteroi."

Tak

Defteroi looked down. Omnipotency cannot be beaten he doesn't stand a chance! Better not tell him though. He let Kirnardaz leave. What does he not understand about Omnipotency?

Defteroi made a few golems. He needs to clean up as if this never happened. Stupid demon. He didn't even make a moon golem yet... nevermind.