Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Blue-haired girls have more fun! [Zee!]

Started by Ivory, September 02, 2013, 08:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivory

The tavern was busy, which wasn't at all unusual for a Friday night.  The tradesmen were, no doubt, looking forward to their weekend, and many of them began it here at the Cat's Eye Tavern.  There was little reason to wonder why: the food was good, the alcohol barely watered down, and the serving girls friendly.  There was also some bawdy music that livened up the place and set the mood.

And it was some mood, too!

Eliana threw her head back and laughed on cue as the man before her closed his joke.  It wasn't a very good joke -- but it didn't have to be a good one for Eliana to appreciate it tonight...for him, at least.  "Tell me," she encouraged, her hand falling, quite by design, upon his knee.  She seemed not to notice, however, her bright blue eyes searching his adoringly.  He made an effort to meet that gaze -- but, then, when her hand settled on his leg, his eyes naturally fell to her open and welcoming cleavage, all too visible to him thanks to her posture and her low-cut pink top.  "What did you do then?"

The merchant wet his lips, smiled, and went on with his story for the pretty girl before him, understanding he had enchanted this girl with his tale...and assuming that it could only mean a bit of fun upstairs before he was forced to return to his much uglier and much duller wife.

zozee9

Elaina walked into the tavern, a wide smile spread across her face. She was here to drink some beer, flirt with some guys, and have a fun time. She wanted to just let go and worry about nothing.

Her eyes immediately darted to a girl with blue hair. After all, blue hair was the best. The girl's blue hair was much darker than hers, and she even had to blink a couple times just to make sure it wasn't black. But she knew it wasn't. It was blue. And it was her custom to interact with anybody who had blue hair. Well, that wasn't normally true, but Elaina decided it would be just for that night. With no attractive men being seen in the bar at the moment, what else was she to do?

Instead of just going over and sitting next to her, Elaina decided to have a little fun. After all, that's what she was here for. She could easily spot how the woman was coming on to the man, who seemed more than happy to receive her attention. Even if he was trying to be discreet, it was obvious where his eyes were resting. But if he wanted to look at boobs, Elaina knew she was the better option. Compared to the other girl's slim and athletic figure, she was the queen of curves.

So Elaina walked towards them, pushing her green hat a little bit so that it was angled. She went straight behind the man, who was facing opposite of her and was therefor completely oblivious to her approach. She carefully wrapped her arms around his chest and leaned up towards him, her butt sticking out and her breasts pressed against his back.

"What are you to talking about?" Elaina asked, her words normal but her voice flirty. Her head was on the left shoulder of the man's, their cheeks lightly touching each other's. "Surely it would be more fun with me?" Her wavy hair fell neatly onto his arm, all flipped over to the left of her head.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Ivory

Eliana's eyes went to the woman as she draped herself over the man, the corners narrowing slightly even though the smile stayed in place.  Who the hell was this, and why was she elbowing in on a sure thing?  She wasn't actually interested in this pathetic man, was she?

Fortunately, the man was too busy imagining himself comfortably sandwiched between both blue-haired beauties to notice the look of anger flicker across Eliana's face!  He turned in his seat to regard the second pretty girl, his grin stretching a bit wider as he caught side of her.  He was convinced this was his lucky day!  "Sit down, my girl, sit down!  I was just talking about this customer of mine.  I ship commodities, you see," he added proudly, with a smile that he believed was charming. "Why don't I buy you a drink?  Wench!  Another one here!"

The thief exhaled softly, silently counting to ten before smiling prettily.  "Oh, but she's already missed the first half of the story, Achris."

"That's alright, that's alright!" the man laughed out loud.  "I'll just start over from the beginning.  You won't mind, will you, dear?"

Oh, goody.

zozee9

Elaina smirked as she saw the frustration in the other girl's eyes. Normally she would have felt a little guilty, but what harm could this do? It was clear they weren't in a relationship—or a good one, at least. She listened happily as the other girl clearly tried to get rid of Elaina, but the man seemed to have no problems with her being there. Imagine that.

So Elaina gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before grabbing a chair and sitting on the other side of him. She leaned forward in a similar manner of the other girl, showing off her own cleavage. This was definitely not a man she was planning on sleeping with, but teasing him would be good fun.

"Oh, I love a good story!" Elaina said, while flashing a genuine smile. It was true, she did love stories. But she doubted the man actually had a good story. Accepting her drink from the serving girl, Elaina took a small sip of the beer. It didn't taste too bad, but she wasn't planning on getting drunk. At least not drunk enough to actually do something with the hideous man in front of them. Turning to her blue haired companion and giving her puppy eyes, she asked, "Surely you'll let me stay?" She knew the girl would know that the puppy eyes were merely for display and that they would annoy her even more. But with eyes as beautiful as hers, Elaina was willing to believe that the man would love them. Then again, the other girl had gorgeous eyes as well...
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Ivory

Two could play at this game...

Actually, what was she thinking?  Why would she want to keep playing at this game, if this buxom beauty were so willing to provide her with the perfect distraction?

She smiled prettily for the pair of them, although the man's attention was on Elaina's breasts now rather than on her.  "Absolutely.  The more the merrier!  Why don't the pair of you get started without me?  I just need to go powder my nose."

"I'll save the best part until you come back!"  The man promised happily, still talking to Elaina's breasts.  "Now this particular client of mine, as I was telling her..."

Eliana slid from her stool and moved past the merchant away from the table, her body brushing up against his promisingly as she did so.  And as she moved, her hand lightly lifted the man's coin purse from his belt, and the man was none the wiser.  Well, at least tonight wouldn't be a total loss...

zozee9

Elaina knew something was up at the sudden change in the woman's behavior. Ignoring the man and his perverted eyes, she kept her gaze on the woman instead. Powder? Yeah right. There were much better excuses than that. It was kind of disappointing, actually. That a fellow blue haired girl would use such bad lies.

Her disappointment suddenly hiked up and well as dropped down at the same time. It hiked up by the obvious display of skill her companion showed in thieving. If she hadn't been paying such close attention to her, Elaina wouldn't have noticed a thing. It dropped down because, well, the girl was stealing.

Elaina immediately stood up, tempted to grab the girl and make her apologize. Then the thought about it for a second. It was a special night, maybe she could do things a little more specially. Throwing a quick smile towards the man, Elaina briefly said, "Sorry, I'm lesbian." She paused. "And I won't let you watch me do things with another girl, if that's what you were wondering." She set down a couple gold coins on to the table, which she guessed was more than enough to pay for what the girl had stolen. And if it wasn't, he probably didn't need the money in the first place.

She quickly walked up to the girl, wrapping her arm around her as if they were long time friends. "Thinking of running, were we?" Elaina asked lightheartedly. "I'm sorry if I scared you away, I only wanted to have a little fun teasing the man. It's my birthday, after all. Maybe as a present you could deliver justice to the world and give that money to somebody who needs it? And before you ask, I don't mean me."

Ivory

Eliana had just been tucking the coin purse away into a pocket on her belt when the girl caught up to her.  She froze mid-stride, exhaled dramatically, and turned her attention to the heavens to ask for patience.

And also to ask why this sort of thing always happened to her...

Rather than pull away from the woman, she replied as though this were the most natural thing in all the world.  "I am a good cause," she answered in a level, friendly tone.  "Do you know what happens to girls who don't pay their pimps?  And since you've ruined my chance of getting the coin legally, I've only done what I've had to do."  Her honeyed tone was so sweet that it was almost believable.  She was, after all, a very good liar, usually.  (Although her breasts and legs often had something to do with her success...)

zozee9

Elaina inwardly laughed at how dramatic the girl was. Nothing like a drama queen.  The words that followed weren't quite as funny, however. Mostly because she didn't know what exactly the girl meant.

"Pimps?" she asked, curiously. "You know, I've heard that term so many times but never bothered to ask what it meant. So before you bother force feeding me that sugarcoated lie, how about you explain to me what it means? In good nature, of course."

She glanced around the tavern again, aware of the looks they were getting. While the dispute may very well be covered up by their fake smiles, that didn't keep people from getting the eye candy of two similar and yet different girls conversing to closely together.

"But first, how about we go somewhere different? Maybe somewhere more... intimate?" Elaina winked before laughing. "Just kidding, I don't swing that way. But like, actually. Want to get some food with that money you so sneakily stole?"

Ivory

Had this girl been living under a rock?

From the way she was acting, and her questions, however, Eliana guessed this girl was from the better part of town.  How she had found her way here was a mystery -- or, even, why she had wanted to come in the first place...

Turning around fully to face the other woman -- and to size her up -- she said at length, "Do you know what a whore is, my dear?"  Assuming so, she said, "A pimp is a man who protects a whore.  For a price.  Some are worse than others.  Mine's not so bad, but he gets angry if I've wasted an entire hour without even a coin to show for it."

And what an hour it had been!

"And it's no lie."  It was, in fact, a lie.  She pointed out a tall, lithe half-elf leaning beside the door.  "See that man there?  He works for the Jackal."  Said half-elf really did work for the Jackal, although the man was no pimp.  Nevertheless, he would be rather disappointed she had only come away with the coin...  Still, it was better than nothing.

The man cocked his head to the side, back in the direction of the merchant at the table.  His hand went to his hip, where she knew he had knives concealed.  It was a warning.  Eliana half-turned, frowned, and, impulsively, grabbed Elaina's wrist.  "Unless you want to want to be hanged, you'd better come with me."

zozee9

Elaina listened silently to the girl's explanation. Well, that explained a lot. No wonder some drunken guys asked her who her pimp was and if he too got a share of her body. Which didn't make sense, given that none of those guys did.

She glanced over at the man leaning beside the door, but wasn't completely buying the girl's story. All the same, she followed the girl. If she was telling the truth, then she'd want to help her. If she wasn't, then it would simply be a loss of money. That's what Elaina decided before taking action.

"Well, how about I become your pimp? Except a girl, of course. And I wouldn't make you sleep with people. Instead, you live your life normally and do good deeds and I'll pay you!" Elaina said with a wide smile on her face. She had always wanted to do this to someone. Even if the girl was lying, she had just stolen something. So Elaina could get her out of her bad ways and give her a real chance at life.

Ivory

They made their way out without much trouble, thank goodness!  And once they were outside, she had little fear they would be followed; the elf would put a stop to that, after all, one way or another.

Still, Eliana couldn't help but look over her shoulder as they moved away, then stepping into an alley to take them out of sight of the tavern.

Only then did she turn around to regard Elaina with first an incredulous look, immediately followed by a laugh.  The laugh seemed to brighten her whole face and create sparkles in her eyes.

"You want to what?"  That was ludicrous!  She chortled.  "Where were you 15 years ago?" she wondered, still laughing...although the joke may have been lost on Elaina.

zozee9

"Hate to break it to you, dearie, but I'm not quite as old as you are. I was in my mother's arms," she replied, sassily. Then, after pausing, Elaina added, "Yes, I know you were joking. But I suppose it's good that you look happier now. Were you really telling the truth, then? That man seems to put a bad aura on you or something..."

Glancing around, Elaina wondered where they were doing in an alley. While sure, it was outside of the tavern, she wasn't quite sure it was the best place to be hanging out. Well, no thugs would be able to harm her or her acquaintance. She believed in her own strength.

Ivory

Eliana had little to fear from the alley, and she looked it as she strode confidently down the narrow path.  She could handle most men -- because, simply put, they weren't expecting her to be able to fight back.  Plus, this was her gang's territory; a man would have to have a deathwish to want to cross the gang.

"It wasn't the man," she answered saucily, glad to be out in the night air.  "At least, it wasn't the man by the door.  It was the other one.  If I had to hear that story one more time..."  Well, she would have just died!

"So, what's a nice girl like you doing on this side of town?"

zozee9

Elaina followed the girl down the alley, though she was still unsure where they were going. Hopefully somewhere with food. She was getting hungry.

"Ah, I see," Elaina responded to the first part, dismissing that conversation. Then, raising an eyebrow, she said, "But I don't see why you'd call me a nice girl. I totally just rained on your parade—on purpose, too. For good fun, of course, but most people wouldn't be very appreciative of that."

She paused, adjusting her hat again. Now she moved it a little farther back, seeing as she had no light to block. It was too late in the day. "And what side of town? I'm a traveler, a wanderer, a whatever-you-want-to-call-me. I just came upon this town and entered the first tavern I saw."

Ivory

"It wasn't meant to be a compliment," Eliana answered with a glance in her companion's direction and a slight frown.  It was more like a statement of fact or a label...

She blew out a sigh and turned right once they left the alley, heading towards the better side of town.  That was one thing she had going for her: she could fit in with any social class.  Knowing how to blend in was her bread and butter, after all!

"You're going to get yourself killed if that's the way you travel," she murmured, sounding disapproving.  "Or worse."  And there were, of course, much worse things than to just be killed for the coin in your pocket...

"Here's a free tip.  While you're in this part of the country, always look closely at the tavern signs.  If there is a triangle drawn or painted in the lower right-hand corner, that's a tavern you ought to avoid.  It means there are either bandits there -- or there will be soon.  Better to take your business elsewhere."

zozee9

A mischievous smile spread across Elaina's face as the girl talked about tavern signs. "I do think you've sorely misunderstood me," she said. "Those are the bars that I aim to go for. Nothing is better than giving justice to those that disrupt others." If a bar started in a fight, she took it upon herself to stop it.

Glancing around, it was clear that the town was getting nicer. People were dressed better, buildings were less shabby, and there were just more smiles.

_____
OOC: sorry for the short response, I have to go but wanted to post something for you.

Ivory

"Why?"  Eliana asked, having stopped dead to whirl around and stare at the other woman.  "You want to do what?"  Of all the crazy schemes!  Eliana shook her head slightly.  "You really are going to wind up dead.  Why do you want to interfere in others' business?"

That's all thieving was, after all: a business!

"Is that why you interrupted what I was doing?  Because one might consider that disruptive."

zozee9

"Your case is a little different," Elaina responded stoutly. "Normally I wouldn't do what I'm doing with you right now, but seeing as its my birthday, I'm making exceptions." She paused before smiling to show the girl that she meant no harm.

"But bar fights are what really bother me. They harm the business, make people leave, and sometimes even destroy tables! And then there are the innocent shopkeepers, who are already trying to make do without this. That is what is truly disruptive." And that was why she did her best to stop people from doing bad things like that.

Ivory

What...an odd girl...  She had a point, of course, but that made it no less odd.

"Well, most of the people I work with aren't the type to disrupt the business like that," she concluded after some thought.  No, it disrupted their business every bit as much as that of the shopkeepers.  They needed to have that steady flow of customers coming in to rob them -- no customers, no robberies, after all!

And that was precisely why they marked the shops like they did.  If a shop had a mark in the corner, it meant there were thieves at large there.  By the time the chalk or charcoal wore off, it would be safe to steal from the customers or establishment once again.  That, of course, was for the common thieves; she preferred a much different clientele...

Realizing suddenly that she had failed to introduce herself (for reasons!), she turned and extended a friendly hand.  "Eliana."

zozee9

"Eliana?" Elaina repeated. "Hey, that's close to my name! I'm Elaina." She shook Eliana's hand with a wide smile. If she guessed correctly, their name should only be one letter off! That was special. Maybe their meeting was meant to be. She laughed after this thought, knowing that it was foolish. But it was her birthday, wasn't she allowed to dream?

"So, Eliana, shall we get some food?" she asked, more cheerful than ever. She decided to excuse the girl's earlier crime. "I'll pay, of course!"